Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Seeker
Star Origins

How to find out what star you're from? I can get almost every answer I want, but that's a though one. I feel connections when I think about Pleiades, Vega, Lacerta, Lemuria (I don't even know exactly what Lemuria is), a very strong connection when I think about Nibiru etc,... But what's the answer? Right now while writing this I heard a echo saying 'Hybrid'. Maybe I'm not a starseed, and there are only entities from this stars 'around me' that make me feel this connections? Maybe I'm something different, something different than a starseed?
Old 04-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Experiencer
We are all starseeds in the end and during our numerous incarnations its highly likely we have spent time in several star systems. I believe you are in a stage of your spiritual evolution you start to see the bigger picture and not focus on a single world you lives in one of your incarnations. In the end..we are citizens of the One Universe.
Above and beyond starseeds and every other label out there...we all are immortal souls, travellers in the Great Ocean of existence :)
PS : I too googled for my star origins and got many answers, none fully resonating. Until i was guided to purchase an astronomy book about the history of astronomy. It was there i found a star system that truly resonated within me and not an internet site. If i have an advice to offer, is to trust your own Soul and guidance more than anything any other have to say. Calm your conscious mind, express the desire to know more about your origins to the Universe, and trust in its ways, even if they are mysterious and sometimes hard to decypher and fathom. Al it needs is faith in the Universe, our true Home :)
Old 04-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Master
Lemuria is/was a lost continent which predates Atlantis.
[Prior to that was the lost continent of Mu.]
the Lemurians failed to master 3D expression, they abandoned
physical reality due to the uncomfortable restrictions of it.
Human DNA contains what science has labeled "junk", these
unused strands of information are thought to contain blueprints
for many varied species of intergalactic creatures (thus the 'hybrid'
description may be accurate).
StarChild had opened a thread called What is your Galactic Origin?:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=98701
a link in the 1st post goes to a YouTube video:
Find Your Starseed Origins Exercise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxFxshNa_fE
Old 04-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Seeker
Thank you very much, both of you. Very helpful ��
Old 04-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Master
As far as I can tell you are local, and when I say local I mean this solar system.
The Lemurian came from Venus as far as I know
Old 04-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
As far as I can tell you are local, and when I say local I mean this solar system.
The Lemurian came from Venus as far as I know
That's awesome. Feels right... What do you think? You can read into me as far as you want (as far as you're allowed) or is this all you got? Much love and thank you 😊
Old 04-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
PS : I too googled for my star origins and got many answers, none fully resonating. Until i was guided to purchase an astronomy book about the history of astronomy. It was there i found a star system that truly resonated within me and not an internet site. If i have an advice to offer, is to trust your own Soul and guidance more than anything any other have to say. Calm your conscious mind, express the desire to know more about your origins to the Universe, and trust in its ways, even if they are mysterious and sometimes hard to decypher and fathom.
I like that. Very true. And good advice about the astronomy book.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Guide
Well, I cannot just say a few races and what not I have been because I have been many that it would be too many to write down. I mean billions years worth of lives off earth... So, yeah. Though I can say which ones I feel most connected to which would be Sirius.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 25-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Master
strsd - LOVE YOUR PICTURE hehehe

check this out!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=100746

-Lord Rama to Laxman