Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 05-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Master

I agree with Lady Terra. A good teacher makes all the difference. A good teacher will focus on breath work and stance which automatically focusses the mind on the present moment, making it meditative.
My teacher advises not to think about self defence and strategies while practising tai chi but to perfect the mind body coordination. From that place of calm preparedness comes the ability to tackle any situation reflexively.
I have found in my very brief practice that Tai chi has improved my core strength and joint flexibility.
Hope you find the answers you are seeking for
Old 21-06-2014, 03:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCat
Thank you for the answer.
I would like to hear your opinion on something: from what I understand chi gong is a very popular practice, if it was possible to do such things without touching a person wouldn't it have been publicized to the public already? I mean, from the millions of people who practice it there are bound to be a few hundreds who would want to 'show off'.

Another question: how physically demanding is the practice? Is this like normal exercises? Because in chi kung even after a practice of more than half a year I don't feel my muscles become stronger at all.

it isn't about your muscles and it isn't about becoming stronger the way people think about it. you possibly want to think about trying to feel weaker in order to learn about this. Traditionally, it takes a very long time (many years) to condition the body and learn the topic... and that is when you are guided. But being guided also has its downside; it isn't for everyone.

As far as the showoffs, if you have a guide they will always have a reason to transmit to you why you shouldn't show off. With the large amount of time you spend with the guide while you are learning the things you need to be able to show off, the reason rubs off on you as part of your training so you don't do it.
Old 23-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Master
'The Human Stun Gun' Investigation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrzB...eatur e=share

i do believe that fajin and dim mak is real though and have had healing from an advanced taiji pratitioner, so i know energy can be transferred and be healing or deadly but really not sure about no touch moving. you need to believe to allow it, some say, but if you do, it will have an affect. generally if you decide not to move, you won't, supposedly.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 26-06-2014, 06:30 PM
Master
energy bubble demonstration>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiIXGo2kjxY

a mate of mine has trained with this man and went for a pint with him. he, my mate, introduced a hard martial artist to him and reported that the man in the vid drew the chi out of the man whilst holding his hand and made him very weak-the man was a disbeliever b4 the encounter. ive had the opposite. can make you feel ecstatic from nowhere. its a shame that they allow or broadcast such stuff as in the vid because the man is talented.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Master

Quote:
The friend encountered a few people sitting on the floor and he was told they’re practicing. He mocked them and proclaimed that he can beat them easily. One of them accepted the challenge and stood up to fight him. They stood one in front of each other and then the other man pushed his hand forward, he never touched him but the other guy flew backwards and he later said that he felt as if a truck hit him.

This is how I would like to learn to use energy. Anyone knows if this kind of martial art exists?
Any information will be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Yes it exists. Ive known 4 different people (from two completely different schools) who would be able to do that or Ive seen do it. One was a tai chi grandmaster (who teaches at various places around the world (he was traditionally trained) and has a school in my city and who gives demos at times. He also gave demos to people at a very low price at a mind/body/spirit expo (I paid for one).

My pranic healing grandmaster (he's deceased now thou) and his higher up teacher also can do this.

I'll share some of the demos Ive seen and I was fortunate enough to be used one time in a demo.

The tai chi grandmaster.. what he used me as a demo for was to show how energy can be used to defeat gravity some. He had me stand straight up with my legs together and then told me to relax and learn back (this was scary as he just kept on telling me to lean backwards more and more, while staying still straight). I was sure I would toople backwards but then felt like a cushion of energy behind me.

He didnt touch me at all.. I had energy alone holding me in a stance where I was so learned back that only my heals were touching the floor (probably almost a 45 degree angle back. whole body and legs straight).

Another time, this time at his school .. he gave us new students a demo in controlling people with energy. There was a hall and he dotted students (6-9 of them. I cant remember now) randomly around the hall, facing all kinds of ways, they were all blindfolded (they couldnt see). He then commanded them all to start walking so they did.

He then using energy alone (silently).. manovered people all over the place (he just stood in the one place and waved his hands when he had to stop or move someone) while they were walking, to stop them from crashing into one another. He would at times leave someone walking forward (not slowly!!) but then pull one up using energy at the last moment and suddenly quickly turn them (causing us to gasp as we were sure they were going to crash). I think he really enjoyed doing this lol (scarying us).

My other teachers student (from a yogi healing school) who was teaching.. gave us a demo is psychic defence using energy. He got one of my class mates to come up to the front of the room.. he then used energy (non touching him.. he was metres away) to weaken this other. It was very interesting to watch as the other student started firstly to sway a little on his feet but then started to stagger while trying not to fall down (he was very shocked, the expression on his face was priceless). He ended up on the floor in about 40 seconds. He was so dazed!

We also got an demo on how to paralyse someones arms. Another student was called up and his arm was weakened just by using energy.. till it was paralysed and couldnt be moved. (we did get told exactly how to do this but its not something Ive practiced at all and wouldnt share it as its stuff which could be abused so shouldnt be like public).

I actually dont think that this student (a Master himself) giving the classes was supposed to teach us this, as in the future classes he never gave demos like this again so I assume our grandmaster must of told him not to do so at the level we were at.

Another student who had been taught this. She got followed one day by a guy at night down a deserted road. She ended up throwing the guy with energy. (We never got a throwing person demo but any of these ones Im sure could of knocked a person flat).

Someone said in a post here that why hasnt this been publically shown? Well it has, Ive also seen it once on TV a demo of this stuff (but it wasnt done by any of my teachers).

Note.. stuff like this doesnt develop over night.. it takes YEARS of energy body development (and probably a very good teacher too). The people who do this are not at all inclined to show it off due to their spiritual development which is part of these practices and this stuff isnt taught to everyone. These Masters can tell what someone is like. To get into one of these classes I had to send my photo in and be approved by an aura scan.

Some of these people are telepathic too!! Ive experienced that.

So I suggest if you want to see a good demo of this stuff.. watch out for grandmaster level people in the various things and their higher students who also teach.

To do these things.. it isnt about physical body strength (thou it is probably better to have a healthy physical body), it is more about the strength of the will and the strength of someones energy and ability to use it.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3

i do believe that fajin and dim mak is real though and have had healing from an advanced taiji pratitioner, so i know energy can be transferred and be healing or deadly but really not sure about no touch moving. you need to believe to allow it, some say, but if you do, it will have an affect. generally if you decide not to move, you won't, supposedly.

I hope that I never in my life practice anything that requires me to believe in order to work. It’s like taking aspirin and being told it would work only if you believe in it.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Deactivated Account

It does exist. But you have to still the mind first. It probably takes a long time to have mastery over energy like that.
Old 22-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Note.. stuff like this doesnt develop over night.. it takes YEARS of energy body development (and probably a very good teacher too). The people who do this are not at all inclined to show it off due to their spiritual development which is part of these practices and this stuff isnt taught to everyone. These Masters can tell what someone is like. To get into one of these classes I had to send my photo in and be approved by an aura scan.

Some of these people are telepathic too!! Ive experienced that.

So I suggest if you want to see a good demo of this stuff.. watch out for grandmaster level people in the various things and their higher students who also teach.

To do these things.. it isnt about physical body strength (thou it is probably better to have a healthy physical body), it is more about the strength of the will and the strength of someones energy and ability to use it.

Thanks, it was very informative.

I believe that a person can’t have a weak body and strong energy – or more precisely, there is a limit to how strong your energy can get with a weak body. And that you can’t have weak energy with a strong body. But this is only what I think, you’re more experienced on the matter so you probably know better.

Maybe what’s best for me is to combine physical training with chi kung exercises (that are described in the book I mentioned). I’m still conflicted about it.
Old 22-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It does exist. But you have to still the mind first. It probably takes a long time to have mastery over energy like that.

Out of curiosity, what makes you assume it exists?
Old 22-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what makes you assume it exists?

I saw it once on a documentary (man vs weird), another thing online where a guy was using chi to put out twenty candles over three meters or something.. I have also manipulated a person's energy myself once before to make them move, although nothing as dramatic as all that. Oh yeah, and sea-dove has told me about her teacher before.

So, it's obvious to me that it exists, especially since I have the potential to do it myself. But it really takes a lot of practice. Years or lifetimes, in my case.