Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 23-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Smilier: Sure! I've gone through the same sort of feeling with how I used to view things because of my soul exchange. The most difficult was to not apply what those who reincarnated by birth, to my situation.

(yes it's night now here 19:12 - that translates 7:12 pm for non-military types *laughs* - my laptop is set to military time)

Rumar: That's pretty neat!
Old 23-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Rumar

Over here in San Diego, it's 16:23 (4:23 pm), I'm currently "working" while in the Navy. I emptied out my inbox early this afternoon and have a bit of off time. About to head to dinner in 10 minutes, we're underway right now.

CAPT Prien, the only time for US Military and the rest of the world, I know most other countries also go by 24 hour clock instead of 12.
Old 23-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yeah - Germany goes by 24 hr time. My mom works at the hospital and they go by military time as well.
Old 24-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Master
HI Rumar and Kapitan

Well its 12.05am in the land of OZ..
Its amazing Rumar to see ones own past life/ lifes.
Kapitan I dont apply my past lifes to this one or I would get mixed up :)
I view past lifes as glimpses to aid and assist us in this one.. not to spend all this life looking back where we have been, but taking the knowledge forward to a positive future and further awareness and self growth!
I dont do military times although I do know about 98% of the phoenic alphabete!
:)
Old 24-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Master
Rumar
Will respond properly to your experience when I am not so exhausted its very late in Australia and sleep time.

ZZZZZZZZZ
Sorry Goodnight
:)
Old 24-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Ivy

This is a situation from a past life that Ive seen a few times over this life - in the past life I was a young woman and I went to meet a lover (a date). It was one of those perfect, magical moments where everything is just perfect and happy...dressed up, feeling beautiful and going to meet the boy I love. But somewhere along the way, through a series of misunderstandings that I dont understand, but from tiny snippets, I believe it began with an altercation between my father and this boy....but I end up being killed. What sticks with me is that gut sinking moment of seeing the great expectation I had of the perfect night being ruined and turned to something horrible. But a few years ago, I had a moment of connection where I saw a woman who was just beginning to be a friend in this life, as having been my mother in that previous life. And in the past life I felt she had let me down as a mother by turning a blind eye and keeping silent at times when she should have protected her child. Because of this I had barriers up and was keeping this woman at arms length, not wanting to trust her or to get close to. But, at this stage in my life I'd already done some work on clearing the decks of left over past life issues. So I rationalised that this woman at thirty something had gone through enough in this life and perhaps the last, that even if she was my past life mother, the issues I saw were within me not her. Ive always had trouble putting my trust in women, particularly showing my vulnerability (or allowing them an opportunity to nurture) so I took this opportunity to face my fears, I opened up and showed my weakness', my needs and vulnerabilities. And a couple of years down the line, I was accused by a mutual friend of something quite the opposite of the reality, and this woman (my friend) was the only person who could have spoken up and healed the situation, but she kept quiet and let another blame me, to save her own self image.

Its not something I spend too much time on at the moment because I was hurt and needed to heal that first. But feeling much better now, I wonder at the lesson in this. Or even if it was a past life I saw...or was it simply a warning or a metaphoric preview of the lessons I would go through with this woman.

Real life, walking it lol, and any thoughts/feelings would be appreciated xx

Last edited by Ivy : 24-10-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Master
HI Rumar and XXheatherXX

I inherited some books from my dad after he died " one of which is Author Edgar Cayce .. On Reincarnation" They are Case studies in his book and I found some aspects very helpful for what I was experiencing!

Rumar I find your experience interesting it I wonder did you have two experiences in one Meditation?
Firstly I believe personally that yes we do have connections to different people in our lives, we may not see them for years and when we catch up its as though we only saw them yesterday. ( is that how you felt with your friend?)
Id like to ask you a couple of questions if thats okay .. when you Meditate do you have a form of protection? For example I do I ask for highest most positive vibration of light for protection and ask my guide to connect to other persons highest guide for the experience if allowed ( sort of a polite way, but I had to learn this, through some experiences so please do not feel I am judging as I am not).
You viewed your past lives together therefore the experience is yours :) and maybe as time unfolds this experience will become more clearer in this life ( have you got a journal.. if so write it down with date ). Also so a good thing to do is to write down what you seek, think and feel at the time! :)
quote:Just recently, however, I went into some deep meditation practices and came up with this room technique in finding out how many beings are inside one person...

Are you being guided through your experiences by a guide or see colors or something first? What is your process in Meditation? If you dont mind sharing :) its okay if it is personal to you, I will not be offended.
I hope I am not stating what you are already aware of Rumar :). Guides do not interfere with free will, ask for protection and they will protect you! When you meditate do you call in your highest most postive guides of light and love? Have you tried writing your questions in this state, guidance from guides is focused on the questions of the individual. There are many in the unknown realms that is why I seek the highest most positive of love and light! Dont want some-one .. or something giving me wrong answers to take me off path etc. It sounds to me Rumar you are awakening to more spiritual awareness( as we all continue to do). The opening of further awareness can be the ability to see ones own past lives/ future.. As time in this reality is man made! Looking at connections is safer with guides ( as one would not leave their front door opened for any-one to enter, the same can be applied to the body/soul). I acknowledge that every person has their own way of learning! Seeing your past with your friend shows your connection ( in my view) you said you were looking at how many beings inside one person ( faceshifts as I call them may not just be past lives) if you are not protecting yourself. Please think about asking permission from both your highest guides.
These are my views from aspects of own experiences. :)"s at you Rumar!

XXheatherXX
Past lives can bring aspects of ourselves forward that we are ready to deal with and face our own human fear.. if we are ready, your friend may be dealing with her own growth/ lessons at this time? Edgar Cacye talks about .. physical/emotional karma .. the element of fear in karma ... vocational karma in a part of the above book mentioned.... one sec will continue in a minute to your post :)

Last edited by Smiler : 24-10-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Rumar

I don't leave with any form of protection, if I run into trouble I deal with it head on, I'd rather spend more energy on traveling and experience than worrying about a barrier or some form of guard. There is one time while I was sleeping, I was yanked out of my body by someone who I have constant problems with (I won't say who for one obvious reason), he pulled me out and I was astrally conscious, I first thought it was all a dream still but I was feeling the strangling like it was physically happening so I quickly realized it was really happening. So after a few tricks that worked only temporarily (like spikes sticking out my neck to stab his hands to make him let go, he grabs again, then I asked for help from my first life time being (wisest one so he's most likely to be my main guide) and all he does is give me just enough energy to wake me up more and then I took care of the situation. Boy, was I thankful after that, that definitely shocked and ticked off my other selves a lot. We planned a few counter attacks for the next time he decides to do that.

Whenever I meditate I mostly just call out the name of whoever I need to communicate with to learn whatever I want/need to learn. I don't see colors, some times I accidentally grab information from my guides'/past life's past or more. They don't know I'm getting it until I ask about it.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Master
XX heatherxx

I do understand those magical moments especially with a deep love, that has shared many lifetimes.. Funny with my special love many lifes I saw with him was just prior to my death.. maybe I ponder do we get these glimpses as we take the feelings with us before rebirth we the elect to re-do what we have chosen to master on this plane??

Quote- in the past life I was a young woman and I went to meet a lover (a date). It was one of those perfect, magical moments where everything is just perfect and happy...dressed up, feeling beautiful and going to meet the boy I love. But somewhere along the way, through a series of misunderstandings that I dont understand, but from tiny snippets, I believe it began with an altercation between my father and this boy....but I end up being killed.

XXheatherXX
I love the way you rationalised this .. wonderful and very compassionate!
Quote: So I rationalised that this woman at thirty something had gone through enough in this life and perhaps the last, that even if she was my past life mother, the issues I saw were within me not her...

I had never had that sense of nuturing ( big family... not enough time for mum..no ones fault) until I meet a woman in my 30's . It was then that I felt it! I appreciated the feeling as a gift at a time that I needed it! I did no realise that I feared I was unlovable until I met her. I have plaved my trust in many and been hurt and felt extremely exposed in my vunerability, but have come to realise that what they do and what their fears are in this life time is theirs not mine!

Quote: I was accused by a mutual friend of something quite the opposite of the reality, and this woman (my friend) was the only person who could have spoken up and healed the situation, but she kept quiet and let another blame me, to save her own self image.

My own real mother did this too me, very painful experience.. forgiveness is in knowing your own truth dear XXheatherXX and sometimes standing back from a person causing you grief until they come to their own realization or you are more capable of handling that it is their issue not yours. Maybe even letting them go from your life if you chose? You might have meet them for example to give them a chance at healing old wounds from another life.. IT is worth looking in the book I mentioned you will find it interesting unless you have already read it? You could also do what I said to Rumar " Ask your guides.. write down your ?'s "
XXheatherXX it sounds to me like you are very switched on to what is happening I do love the way you reflect!
:)'s
Thankyou to both Rumar and you for your insights, I will look at bit closer at my own life!
xox

Last edited by Smiler : 24-10-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Master
Nice Old Quote I found in my journals dont know author sorry!

If you wish to see the valleys
climb the mountain top
If you desire to see the mountain
rise into the cloud
But if you seek to understand the cloud
close your eyes and think
Only he/she who can see the invisible
can achieve the impossible!