Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Wow, what kind of drugs are you on. Did you know when Paul mentioned spiritism( Gal 5:19-21) says those who do spiritism will NOT enter Gods kingdom. The greek word is Farmacia--drugs is how the demons get into one.

Jesus is my mentor and God Jehovah is also my mentor so do you think that they don't want me to be enter the Gods kingdom? HAHAHA, your perception is too slow and too wrong. My spirit have become Spirit-Gods. Then no one can do anything about it. For drugs issue is not for me but it's more fit from the dreamer who are knowing nothing about Christianity......
Old 15-09-2017, 07:09 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Jesus is my mentor and God Jehovah is also my mentor so do you think that they don't want me to be enter the Gods kingdom? HAHAHA, your perception is too slow and too wrong. My spirit have become Spirit-Gods. Then no one can do anything about it. For drugs issue is not for me but it's more fit from the dreamer who are knowing nothing about Christianity......

33,000 religions claim to be Christian. ONE is, One has truth. Even Jesus warned those who think they are Christian that they are not-Matt 7:22-23
Old 15-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
33,000 religions claim to be Christian. ONE is, One has truth. Even Jesus warned those who think they are Christian that they are not-Matt 7:22-23

And which one is the ' One ' ? Would it be JWs
I presume you will say yes but JW's wern't around in biblical times so they wouldn't have been talking about them....
Anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ is a Christ ian.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I presume you will say yes but JW's wern't around in biblical times so they wouldn't have been talking about them....
Anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ is a Christ ian.

Saved means rescued, and Grace means unmerited gavor.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:

I agree with you. And it's only Jesus knows who's the true Christian. He comes to teach me and transfers his dharma energy to me to prove his love to me. And I'm obliged to him for his love and support for me. What can I say, maybe I'm the luckiest person in this world to have him to lead on my way to my success in my uplifting of my Spirit-Gods. And I also thanks to all my others mentors who are treated me as their own son.

They have transferred their precious dharma energy to me that's why I can have my dharma energy up high to my current high level standard. And Jesus is closer with me for he's forty years leading me and take good care of me from any attack of the bad gods but I always remain undefeated. Whenever he's present in front of me, my spirit will hug him as him my dearest father for he treats me as his beloved son. And I thank him again for his grace given upon me.
Old 16-09-2017, 07:14 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ is a Christian.

Actually they were all Jehovah witnesses from the start in Eden until today.(Isaiah 43:10--44:8) Jesus is the #1 witness( Rev 1:5) of Jehovah(The religion Jesus began went underground and disappeared--The religion that came out of rome=2Thess 2:3--the great apostasy--many branches popped off of it. Not until these last days has truth come back-Daniel 12:4)

No not everyone is a Christian that follows Jesus-- Matt 7:22-23--Jesus said MANY will hear those words at judgement--yet everyone of them believes.
There is more than one Jesus being taught.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kjw;
Quote:
The religion Jesus began went underground and disappeared--The religion that came out of rome=2Thess 2:3--the great apostasy--many branches popped off of it.

Hmm - first - YESHUA who is Christ, is the core truth of all that - and He didn't start ANY religion -"jesus" is a bible character based ON Yeshua part fiction part truth - and that truth was twisted to suit religious propaganda.. Christ didn't start ANY religion at all - was totally against ALL forms of institutional "worship" and told you all clearly to have no part of the temple, its priesthood or its "god".. That one is not Our Father He ATCUALLY said, then taught a direct means to commune with that Divine Source where no such intermediary religion or priest was EVER needed..

Second - the religion that came out of Rome - the great apostasy as you call it - wise up my friend - YOUR RELIGION is STILL the same core and foundation AS that religion !! Don't be fooled into thinking that just because they put "gods name" back into your BIBLE and made a few minor changes, that somehow YOU ALONE now have "his truth" - you are STILL using that SAME core bible that that "great apostasy" GAVE to you, ENFORCED upon us all !! Your religion is NO DIFFERET to theirs , in essential truth - and that essential truth that you all still share, IS that you ALL have the WRONG GOD ENTIRELY !!! JWs are NOT special in any regard here - you are all misled...

I know that for sure see - because BEFORE ANY NEW TESTAMANT BIBLE SCRIPTURE - we have the ORIGINAL gospels recorded by Disciples directly - and they tell us clearly what is what !! Christ DID speak of an OFFSHOOT religion that would have many branches - that one is APART from the Father He actually said, and must be pulled up by its root and allowed to perish... ALL those branches that come of fit - all from the same ROOT - the BIBLE and your god Yhvh... L know that for sure because when He spoke that to Thomas, there was NO CHRISTIAN RELIGION AT ALL so He did NOT mean Rome or Catholicism for they are NOT the root that He said must PERISH - and the ONLY institution He could have been speaking of, WAS the religion of Yhvh - not of My Father He said - turn AWAY from it - an offshoot corrupt from truth, MUST PERISH - HATE YOUR PARENTS - DAMN THE PHARISEES - none of it is MY FATHER He said, for those with ears to hear..
Old 16-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Experiencer

Jesus is the Son of God-The Bible is the inspired word of God-no, Jesus is not some bible character based upon fiction.

The Old Testement foretold of the coming of Christ. Jesus came to earth he fulfilled the law and died on the cross for the remission of sins so that all who would believe in Him and call upon him as their Savior would have everlasting life with him in heaven.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

You're a fool or others are fool , all of us clear in our minds.

Your posts all the same...... Nothing that can call truth.

Anyone appreciate your affect taken to be anti-christ or anti-christianity? No one....
Old 16-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Add up the things He said - you know it makes sense - painful truth maybe - but it IS His truth.. WHY did they MURDER Him again..??...anybody..??..

because they ARE enemies !!

The rest is pretty sounding religious words, meant to entice and captivate you - and they did just that didn't they..??.. The old testament DID foretell the coming of CHRIST - that is true - but Christ was a man named YESHUA - it was THAT one that caused all the fuss here..... "Jesus" is a RELIGIOUS FABLE based ON Yeshua - a twisting of HIS TRUTH and narrative made to fit a religious agenda of domination over the masses - your religion is ONLY FORMED to stop a civil war - that is the ONLY reason you have any NEW testament at all !! Literally this is HISTORICAL FACT...

A man ACTUALLY LIVED called Yeshua - HE confronted the religion of Yhvh as I describe - HE proved His Divine claim with miracles no Yhvh priest could match..HE was a threat to that religion as He DID say their god is an imposter... THEY MURDERED HIM to silence Him and HIS truth...He ROSE FROM THE DEAD - this blew their world apart and THREE HUNDRED YEARS OF FIGHTING BEGAN as over 100 new religions and cults all sprang up in the first few decades, and ALL claimed a DIFFERENT TRUTH all based on OLD truth mixed with Christ truth - sometimes radically and violently different - all these factions vying for dominance - and of course it is always the Pharisee that is most prevalent and dominant as that is core to the whole Jewish nation which fractured like this !! Yhvh is their common ancestral god and the truth of Christ resurrection has destroyed that foundation as HE said that one is the WRONG god !!

Of course the only people who know Christ truth are the DISCIPLES and the close ones who followed them around - and they DO NOT START ANY RELIGION AT ALL - they do as CHRIST did, and speak of Our Father which is NOT the Jewish god at all.. As we know they too will be MURDERED to silence them also.. Over 100 factions with as many different truths all fighting for power and domination for over THREE HUNDRED YEARS - THERE is the TRUE birth of your religion..

Eventually ROME stepped in to stop this ongoing civil war and MADE them all make peace under ONE RELIGION - he INVENTED your whole religion - MANUFACTURED your new testament - and then created a CHARACTER called JESUS !! ALL THIS IS HISTORICAL FACT !! Do some INDEPENDANT RESEARCH - check out none religious scholars !!! Read the HISTORICAL RECORDS for your self(s)...