Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder

The 11.11 Phenomenon

HI There Sleepy here,
I made this post many years ago now but sadly it got deleted when it all crashed but I still think it is very relevant and I keep a eye on the many facebook groups around the 11.11 Phenomenon.
For me I started to see these numbers many years ago without realising for some time that they were slowly creeping in to my thoughts more often, until one day i decided to google it and that's when i found the many sites and posts about people seeing 11.11 or in some cases similar numbers and even finding that my wedding day 30/08 added up to 11 :) , so my question to you is do you see 11.11 ? what do you think it means if anything? has it changed any thing in your life?

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Master
Hi sleepy. Esoteric understanding doesn't see the sign itself as meaning anything in particular. Rather, the sign is a kind of soul signpost. If I see a rabbit for example, I reflect on how "rabbit" relates to my personal soul life. When I think of a rabbit, I think shy, gentle, skittish. It's a sign I've something to look at there. It's the difference between the way astrology or tarot can be used either as a cheesy fortune-telling methodology (You will meet a tall dark stranger!), or as a real and authentic spiritual tool to help guide the individual on their life path.

Last edited by Baile : 23-01-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 23-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Master
It is a third of the formuli on how one can fly.

Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Frequency = Levitation + Divination

The problem is is that the elite are keeping the secrets for themselves on how UFO's fly.
Old 24-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder

HI Tristan
Do you believe that it is possible for a person with a human body to be able to fly without assistance?

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy amethyst
so my question to you is do you see 11.11 ? what do you think it means if anything? has it changed any thing in your life?

The last time I saw 11:11 was on my huband's death certificate recorded for his time of death (TOD ) at 11:11pm ...
I also saw it on 2 clocks as he was leaving for work ...
There was no urgency in the sign or desire/need to interpret it's meanings, if it had been at all possible ...
And if there had been the possibility for interpretation, there was/is no way to change or prevent it from happening ...
Signs can make a person happy, feel okay w/life or very sad & angry ...
Old 25-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
HI Tristan
Do you believe that it is possible for a person with a human body to be able to fly without assistance?
Well Jesus walked on water so technically it is possible.

Devices can do it so a device attached to the body could probably help the body fly.
Old 30-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Knower

I have been seeing 11, 111 and 1111 for the last month, quite intensively, at the moment I am going through a very low point in my life, are thing going to change? there seems to be no let up in seeing them, maybe its a sign warning me of the tough times or even tougher if that is possible.

Has anyone here ever found a reason for the signs?
Old 30-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
I have been seeing 11, 111 and 1111 for the last month, quite intensively, at the moment I am going through a very low point in my life, are thing going to change? there seems to be no let up in seeing them, maybe its a sign warning me of the tough times or even tougher if that is possible.

Has anyone here ever found a reason for the signs?

To me it is them trying to catch my attention, i personally have never had a negative experience off the numbers, i think they are saying to you hello were here.

Old 30-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
i think they are saying to you hello were here.
All life is saying "Hello, we're here!" In every experience, in every moment. It is happening around us, always. That was my point.
Old 30-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Knower

okay, If they are saying "hello, we are here" Why now? specifically why in the last month? I have had a quite bad few years, I am just curious as to know what the significance in seeing the 1111s all of a sudden?

Has anyone on here ever been able to find a reason for the 1111s in their own lives?