Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Knower

Higher self not wanting me to deliver assignment?

Hey! So i have this super important assignmnt to continue my studies which i due to synchronicity etc think i wont.

So i have been trying to upload it three times and the computer goes to blue screen every time. I said ok if this happens again i wont deliver i get a nic peaceful feeling when i think of not delivering and when i stop thinking that and actually do it i start itching and get a bad feeling which is weird because i would feeel relieved for finally having delivered. My higher self has guided me t work with something else which i usually find more boring.

All this seems extremely true has anyone else experienced something like this?

I mean, is this not my path? Doesnt seem like it..
Old 24-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Master
The belief that outside spiritual forces butt in and make funky things happen so as to prevent us from doing stuff, is superstition. It's a kind of new-agey blame-shifting tactic. As in, "Hey it's not my fault, the universe did it to me!" If the universe did it, then I don't have to take responsibility for my actions, right?

Simply put, you apparently don't want to do this assignment. That's your choice and free will. You also seem to be interested in doing something different with your life. And yes, that may well be your soul calling or higher self awareness. And sure, if you have a higher soul calling and longing, you may grow disinterested in what you are currently doing. And you may start to self-sabotage, and make things like assignments harder to finish.

Or it could be you're just plain old bored with what you're doing, and/or feeling too lazy to complete that particular task. In that case, no, that's not higher self connection. It's indolence. Do you do drugs? Drugs can cause indolence. My general advice: work hard to remain interested, and finish your studies. And always complete what you've started as it builds character. Plus you have your whole life ahead of you to do what you want later. And at that point you'll have your degree, and be free to pick and choose from many jobs. And don't do drugs, period.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
The best thing you can do for yourself is to finish that assignment and your studies and graduate. Forget the signs and synchronicities and focus on your studies. Higher Self is your best ally not enemy of progress.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The belief that outside spiritual forces butt in and make funky things happen so as to prevent us from doing stuff, is superstition. It's a kind of new-agey blame-shifting tactic. As in, "Hey it's not my fault, the universe did it to me!" If the universe did it, then I don't have to take responsibility for my actions, right?

Simply put, you apparently don't want to do this assignment. That's your choice and free will. You also seem to be interested in doing something different with your life. And yes, that may well be your soul calling or higher self awareness. And sure, if you have a higher soul calling and longing, you may grow disinterested in what you are currently doing. And you may start to self-sabotage, and make things like assignments harder to finish.

Or it could be you're just plain old bored with what you're doing, and/or feeling too lazy to complete that particular task. In that case, no, that's not higher self connection. It's indolence. Do you do drugs? Drugs can cause indolence. My general advice: work hard to remain interested, and finish your studies. And always complete what you've started as it builds character. Plus you have your whole life ahead of you to do what you want later. And at that point you'll have your degree, and be free to pick and choose from many jobs. And don't do drugs, period.

Good advice!
Old 25-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
personally I've found... that accepting your assertion that I'm not taking responsibility when I blame the universe still doesn't belie the simple fact that there are many many things that I really should not do no matter WHAT is said about them. If I want to blame the universe and abdicate responsibility for my activities along the way of learning what it is I shouldn't be doing, that seems a perfectly fine thing to me. Because quite honestly, any more saying one is 'abdicating responsibility' has become yet another means of controlling and influencing others and I've had it with you guys enough that I'll jsut do it if I want.
Old 29-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Master
I take the other view of most of the other answers.

I know when I am being blocked and it is for a reason. I would take that as a clear sign of being blocked at least on that day for that assignment. It would tend to suggest that isn't your path.

Maybe it is a Mercury retrograde effect. It is typical of that.

I have higher guidance and I know how to work with it. I can tell when I am being blocked and there is a reason for it, but maybe just for that day.

I wouldn't give up trying to send in my assignment that I worked hard on. I would consider the message and wait to see what other things develop.

If you are being guided to do something that you don't like and think is boring, that isn't right either. Along with guidance is motivation to want to do it.

Personally, I know when I am being blocked and I give up trying until later. It isn't that I am not supposed to do the thing, but I am supposed to wait until the time is right or something. I get the message too, that it isn't time yet. Eventually the time does arrive and I do the thing. The Universe wasn't necessarily saying 'no', but it could have been saying 'not yet' or 'be patient' or 'why don't you fix that mistake on page 3 first'...

Message, yes. The meaning is not that you should do the job you hate because that makes less sense.

Consider the message but don't make a huge life decision based on an instance of being blocked. That is real, it was for a reason, but jumping to conclusions is where people get in trouble unless you are very sure of how your guidance works. If you were very sure, then you wouldn't be asking on a message board.