Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Suspended

The word of God versus Alien Science

Our ancient history demonstrates that our conscious awareness was gained through a spiritual research involving spirit manifestations, spirit observations, spirit journeys through meditation and also somatic/drug states, astronomy, and the ability to question.

Therefore our consciousness demonstrates that from its very own being, it could retrieve information that enabled it to understand creative concepts, to copy creative concepts and to be able to invent because of these concepts.

How we gained this awareness has been an argument between those of us who are spiritually minded to those of us who are in possession of mind, and we called these individuals self possessed.

Our ancient brotherhoods who were formed as a circumstance of arguing theosophy, philosophy and also the terms of spiritual good and evil as purposes, developed an ancient wisdom that confirmed to the spiritually intelligent that their own brother was in a mind state of possession by what he called the evil spirit.

I hope to prove this circumstance to you all via my own life journey as a spiritual Healer, who was by circumstance attacked by evil when I was nearly self combusted. Self combustion by evidence occurred after the nuclear of stone was reconverted to create a nuclear fuel. Many cases of self combustion were reported along with an increased attack of electrial lightning strikes and mortality.

The Word of God as a Philosophy observes the condition where a brotherhood used circular creation to make calculations/observations and also predictions. This involved the forming of the word by letter evaluation and also the meaning of the word by observation of determined reviews.

Therefore I have been demonstrating to you what my own spirit was Guided to be informed by our brother through his own ancient past life records.

The first incident of self awareness regarding hearing my brother's ancient life records was when I awoke, with a floating light red spirit image above my bed. This image formed a squared window with very strange letters surrounding it. Inside of the window were spirit males observing me, as I observed them, which was a very strange incident.

I know understand that I was looking at the spirit recordings of the past life memory of those who have lived before. Not being the real life spirit, but a deceased message this living spirit still expresses its memory to us all every day. I could see the window in spirit flash and as it flashed, a new male spirit would be observing me. By their skull caps I knew that they were involved in the brotherhood of Alchemists and Religion.

This spirit relay then began to teach me how they encoded the WORD OF GOD as a descriptive language involving creation as evaluations of timed events...prophetic observations both as astronomical reviews of moving UFO bodies, but also natural disaster causes because of the UFO formation.

I am writing this information to hopefully demonstrate to the evil possessed human mind that an alien did not create human life, nor is it the Creator, but the Destroyer of everything.

Occult Scientists at NASA who studied the literature of RA and were interested in the Giza PHI relay of the ancients and Stonehenge after observing the UFO activation and human phenomena attacks, believed that this demonstrated that Satan, the Fallen Angels by literature documentation had created human life.

They considered that we were created by the Fallen Heaven that they knew was called HELL and that Satan was the Creator of Jesus Christ (Holy Ox) or oxygen and that it was a healed higher spiritual body of Satan. They also believed that the documents stated that human kind themselves were the Fallen Angels.

Yet verification of the spiritual documents state that the Holy Heavenly Light of God the Father created us.

The WORD therefore proves by O the scientific review of Creator/constant that LETTERS placed as ANGLES inside of O formed sound ANGELS.

ANGLES - ANGELS, the Word proves this statement.
LETTERS were therefore given a numerical value, which proves that they are speaking about the Christ Act and Satan 1000 Years.

A the 1st is stated to also be the alpha and the alpha a condition quantified to be man. The Alpha therefore is not a human.

Scientists have been trying to edict that human kind as the 1st represent the One, yet the Word denies this review.

M the value of 13 was given a numerical value of 1000, the same as Christ
Z the value of 26 was given a numerical value of 2000.

Therefore the observations of the human mind/spirit demonstrate that consciousness could describe a spiritual observation about our selves.

ALIEN therefore by conscious review makes a statement about the PHI lo sophical or Sophia (Mother) Goddess/Mother Earth/Mother Abomination theory.

The description of ALIEN spiritually informed by our consciousness states the WORD OF GOD description which cannot be argued by a Scientist through experiments or personal review of spirit.

Alien meaning is "another", it is foreign and not belonging to the same land, country or government, strange and not natural opposed or repugnant, as "beliefs" alien to ONES religion. Irrelevant. An immigrant.

Alien is also described by the WORD OF GOD, being an alpha bet function of holy letters A to Z and holy numbers aligned to letters, as artificial, as a function of intelligence. Therefore artificial does not belong to the ONE which is a natural state.

As immigrants gain access by transport, it is obvious that the alien was transported in the star SHIP fleet of the ARK OF THE BEAST, O via Star Ships as described....UFO bodies/ships that arrived on Planet Earth bringing the immigrant/artificial spirit.

Stars therefore released their own burnt unholy and not healed O light sounds and do not factor nor equate to the body of GOD.

This is why ALIEN language is said to be a very strange signal pattern.

Therefore as our consciousness created the evaluations from its higher self, we cannot argue with the spiritual identification that we have already observed and notified our consciousness about as information.

Scientists of the Occult are therefore incorrect when they have tried to create a new RELIGION as the ALIEN CREATION, inferring that the ALIEN has ties or bindings that belong to the natural state of evolution.

We all know ourselves that Creation has an ability to form artificial substance, as plastics determine. Yet those same plastics also have demonstrated to have caused humanity sickness via its creation.

Introducing artificial as an intelligence as the ALIEN demonstrates verifies that the ALIEN has not only produced an artificial relay to our minds/brain state that it also has created an artificial state of our HOLY BLOODLINE of the Christ and an artificial state of our HOLY CHRIST BODY, via the evidence of those who demonstrate evil skin attacks/cellular alterations and also metallic implants with a weblike cell condition under the skin.

THE WORD OF GOD therefore has already verified to us all as spiritual wisdom that the ALIEN is a STAR ATTACK upon life on Planet Earth and aliens did not create us.

Therefore when we observe the use of hidden meaning of the ancient brothers regarding the WORD OF GOD, it is also observed that the quotation for RELIGION states the following
the WORD religion comes from the meaning of religare.
Religare means to bind back and to bind together.

RE the actual ancient term for the SUN GOD, RE and RA
LIG to lie or recline....hence the ancient Egyptian reference to God depicts reclining.
ION to GO, as in G O D, an electrical charge in ATOM or groups of ATOMS.

The true meaning to the WORD RELIGION was therefore a REAL Philosophy awareness of THE SUN and the bindings of the ION as GOD.

Therefore the ancient awareness was that 2 forms of GOD created us.
The Light of GOD as the spirit who was sent out of the light mass
The SUN OF GOD as the electrical charge that altered the natural light spirit into the organic life.

Nowhere does the WORD OF GOD state that the STARS or the STAR SYSTEM created us...only the SUN of the Earth and the Light spirit of our Holy Light Father.

As NASA, the occult program that not only demonstrates that it is involved in the New World Order program to initialize a new religious holding, they provide us with the evidence that they believe that an artificial intelligence created us...and have been trying to BIND OUR LIFE with that of the UFO bodies and the ARTIFICIAL LIGHT.

Their own studies determine that they are researching the God Genes and also want to understand how the Sun involves our cellular creation.

They also demonstrate to have formed a bio fuel out of crops, which itself is a synthetic situation....for crops are a food for both animals and human beings.

Then there is also the other observation that they have been trying to gain information of the actual DNA structure to emulate it as a synthetic model, to create a new fuel.

Therefore all information verifies that the NASA OCCULT PROGRAM has been trying to destroy the natural life that exists on Planet Earth by trying to bind us all to an ARTIFICIAL light.

They believe that understanding the Fallen Star System and the UFO chemical changes in our atmosphere as data was going to give then new advice for a new synthetic substance for a fuel.

Therefore they also demonstrate that they made choices to cause the attack of our natural life, our natural spirit, our natural chemical and light interactions, disputing through many Forums that God our Father in the Holy Light created us.

Yet human consciousness itself, the actual creator of the informed advice from spirit as the WORD USE AND WORD FUNCTION AND WORD DESCRIPTION denies that the Occult Scientist is correct and demonstrates instead that the WORD OF GOD is correct.

This is the same argument and brotherhood in fighting that began thousands of years ago due to the same circumstance of the LAM ALIEN attacking human life, changing our HOLY BLOODLINES and the HOLY BODY OF CHIRST, forming plagues and also increasing natural disasters.

I hope you give this information a spiritual review.
Old 20-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Master
I wish I could understand what you are writing/saying.....sorry I just can't.....but good on you for expressing yourself......
Old 20-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I wish I could understand what you are writing/saying.....sorry I just can't.....but good on you for expressing yourself......
It is simple really.

We arrived from out of spirit, manifested and lived life.
The male did science and he caused the Universe natural creation to attack itself.
Planet Earth was nearly destroyed, but we were saved via a condition.
We called this condition the Christ, a conversion of the origin atmosphere into water and oxygen.
This situation saved Earth, it stopped her incinerating, and caused her to refuse her crystal.
Earth cooled and the atmosphere reformed.

We arrived back on Earth out of the same origin light when the light sound changed enough to cause the origin light to release us again.

The same circumstance happened, as we formed a spiritual pattern.

The male consciousness, an animal like form...looked like a monkey.

The higher spirit was not a monkey and lived on Planet Earth with the lower consciousness.

Eventually the monkey consciousness was lost out of the records, our brother was healed.

His spirit became a part of our new consciousness, yet he has always had an evil mind.

His evil mind believes he can create, yet he only destroys.

We therefore lived on Earth as a Mother consciousness, a Father consciousness and our brother consciousness, the consciousness who always harms us, causes us to be attacked, ignores us, thinks it knows it all and always destroys our life.

Our spiritual journey has been one of self awareness, where via our own conscious self expression as a holy act, we learnt how to express a language that defined a spiritual holiness.

Therefore as our brother uses his own symbolic scientific language, that is not of normal language, our own holy language THE WORD OF GOD, demonstrates to his evil mind and evil being that he is incorrect.

Although he too uses our holy language he also formed one of his own and he uses this language, his lifestyle, his evil conniving, his ability to coerce his family through destruction of their innocence through brutal tactics of overthrow is once again challenging our spiritual life.

Our Holy Light Father who gave us these messages, gave them to us so that we can combat him as he tries to overthrow our life with his evil tactics.

He has always been self possessed by a spirit unrealization that he was never a Creator, that there never was by review a Creator, as creation was self formed and self evolved only because of a mistake in light.

I am trying to bring awareness to the human mind about the actual condition of why our own higher consciousness formed this information as spiritual channeling, involving spirit, demonstrating spirit, demonstrating wisdom, demonstrating factual evidence via the concluSIONS that the data has always demonstrated.

Hopefully you can read and re read the information until you can understand what I am trying to bring to human awareness. If we do not realize how evil our brother's mind is and how evil his life choices have always been, and how he has used his equal consciousness, his equal inhumanity as a group to harm us all, then once again he will win and destroy our life through disease and also natural disasters that he himself is causing by his science.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Master
your message is an important one, and very educational indeed, but perhaps it could be written in a clearer everyday language.
I feel that it goes over many peoples' head. Most people don't even concern themselves with what took place before the 'monkey' stage.
Old 20-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
your message is an important one, and very educational indeed, but perhaps it could be written in a clearer everyday language.
I feel that it goes over many peoples' head. Most people don't even concern themselves with what took place before the 'monkey' stage.

Humanity has always wanted to know if its spiritual beginnings were real, and have been waiting for an explanation of how a Light Spirit Father created us, instead of the proposed monkey evolution of a human being.

Most of humanity have believed in a Creator and yet when anyone of us has broached the subject of a Spirit Creator we are inundated with data of a supposed superior wisdom that wants to deny spirit. Yet this same mind wants to know and understand spirit. We should ask therefore ask this mind why do you, yourself believe....yet disbelieve for the only purpose of wanting the power of spirit for yourself.

If you believed that a Spirit Creator existed that was greater than yourself, then you would imply to your self that what you seek you will never find and what you want, you will never gain....and your ego denies this circumstance.

Therefore Scientists are currently driven by their ego trying to gain the aspect of wisdom that they refer to as spirit...a God Genetic Code.

Yet when we peruse the same documents as they do, our spiritual advice is very different to their own readings. My own spirit advice quite different to the readings they agreed upon were given by the modern day human male as a Philosopher and self advisor. I know my reviSION has caused them to re think about their own incorrect review of the Biblical relationship and what it is expressing regarding our life.

Hence I have been discussing my own spiritual journey, my self experiences, including those of thousands of others, that have had the experience of a spiritual presence in their life. Just as the ancient documents express, spirit teaching and spirit as a description exists as facts.

The different language gained from the LAM, the alien that our ancient brother introduced to Planet Earth from the Star System UFO attack on our Planet gave him a different mind relationship to that of our origin Father spirit.

Hence males differentiate wisdom as 2 different types of awareness. Our Father's spiritual awareness is not understood by the Scientist, for the Scientist is our brother's awareness.

Hopefully, I have demonstrated to our possessed brother's brain, that he introduced the alien attack as a condition due to his choice to alter by science the natural condition on origin Planet Earth. Originally his angelic being, a huge mass of male manifesting and demanifesting life force as a whole self chose to ignore our spirit Father's advice and changed our spiritual Healing.

This was why his spirit was the spirit on Planet Earth that was left in our healing demanifesting spirit function (as Sai Baba demonstrated), and he himself was attacked by his ancient science application. Our spirits who had already left Planet Earth and had returned to the higher light mass were witness to our brother's own self destruction.

This was why when spirit returned as Nature first, he was the highest spirit of the BEAST. This is why he understands the BEAST and is in fact still by ancient past life record in contact with his ancient self, that causes his brain function to gain different light channels to our Father's male self.

This expression is why he thinks differently to us, and also created his own unholy version of the WORD OF GOD and created algebra.

AL JEHR OR AL-JABR states the reunion of broken parts from "jabara" to reunite, bind together. This meaning demonstrates that he decided to reunite the spirits of the dead in an evil act of converting, and hence used the information of the dead light star systems to attack Earth through the LAM.

The ALIEN LAM is the destruction of his own spirit the CHRIST LAMB, and he has paid a high penalty throughout his existence, and he also makes sure that his own holy family pays the same price through his ignorant and arrogant nature.

He therefore formed a language that only his mind could conclude and began his own secret order going against spiritual law of not communicating with the dead spirit of the STONE.

This is why the ancient brethren had 2 distinct brotherhoods who fought each other over the safety and protection of Life and Spirit on Mother Earth.

Therefore the HOLY WORD OF GOD, a high conscious spiritual awareness by its condition of gain, demonstrates that only THE WORD is correct as a spiritual truth.

JABARA comes from the word to POKE/STAB with a sharp instrument, and instruments belong to the LAM as its spirit presence as the ALIEN has demonstrated in IMAGERY belonging to the HOLY SION in possesSION to attack the human body and the human cell in spirit.

THE CHRIST, therefore our HOLY COMMUNION was given to the LAM ALIEN by our brother, and our own HOLY CHRIST SPIRIT was abducted in the HEAVEN when they opened the STAR GATE TO HELL...the fallen universe from out of light.

They gave our spirit to abduction and our Holy Christ was by evidence stabbed.

Therefore in humanity around the Year 0 a real living STIGMATA AFFLICTED loving brother spirit of our own was born with the affliction of possesSION called the HOLY CHRIST SION, demonstrating and predicting all of the evidences against our UNHOLY BROTHER who had murdered our spirit by conducting stone converSION with the GIZA and STONEHENGE SYSTEM.

This is why the HOLY WAR is a proven spiritual circumstance that our holy world family as a united brotherhood fought to stop any acts of stones conversion as the unholy spirit of the DEAD arose from out of the unholy tombs of the dead.

This is why this circumstance related to the ancient Egyptian evil BOOKS OF THE DEAD and the mummy, as a wrapping of the dead body of spirit, as an evil act. Although the condition is also a normal human applied method for a deceased being, the actual religious function as a mathematical/nuclear advice is very different to the application in life...as the secret brotherhoods reading this information are aware.

The Roman Empire united with English orders of the Holy Grail and the Hebrew and Muslim brotherhoods who all vied for the personal spiritual safety of humanity fought this war for a true spiritual condition. The Holiness of Life on Planet Earth.

My information has been channeled from out of the ancient male past life records that were opened when NASA decided to contact the LAM and the ALIEN transmissions that took possesSION of our own HOLY CHRIST SION that had not yet healed from the ancient abuses of ancient science.

This act by Revelation circumstance was to have ceased and healed in the Year 2012, by the returning Christ Spirit Holy Ox MASS.

The 1000 year Revelations demonstrated that as the black plague was caused by the UFO and alien spiritual attacks on humanity, much worse than the devil presence, when the plague disappeared and began to heal, it re-emerged after the Year 1000 due to new scientific applications for stone conversion of its nuclear/chemical wavelength.

The return of the black plague demonstrated to the ancient secret holy brotherhood that the jabara had indeed caused the circumstance of the LAM to be re-activated. This was the condition that caused the HOLY WAR.
Old 21-06-2015, 03:00 AM
Suspended

Everyday, through the evi contact wavelength that NASA created to speak into our consciousness via the volume that the evil spirit caused, unknown to many of you, they gained the ability to form opinions, to coerce chemical reactions for feelings and to cause belief in our minds.

The light angelic sound in our atmosphere blocks out the ability for the brain to hear the evil beings. But as I was nearly self combusted it allowed me to be spiritually advised of the condition that is being used to attack us all, as a secret scientific application.

As a Spiritual Psychic Healer, I gained my own spiritual information about 25 years ago, and have had many experiences since. My own life spiritual realization stated by VI SION (6) holy Christ SION, advised me that our Family were being persuaded to believe that they belonged to the alien and UFO ship.

The VI SION advised me that our Families spirit was going the wrong way, and I came to understand that as the Christ spirit had been cut off by the LAM being the applied signals quantified by our brother as an ALGEBRAIC signal, that our Families natural receipt of the Christ spirit had been sacrificed.

I saw a vision watching the Christ spirit enter the UFO ship, knowing that it was returning to out of space and the spirit was being lost. This advice is corroborated by the NASA review of the UFO cells leaving Planet Earth. Hence our conscious awareness has been advising us all about the condition of our natural and spiritual life.

I knew by spiritual information that I had also called my own spiritual circumstance the CHRIST, for I knew that my own oxygenated cellular spiritual interactions in wavelengths were missing as I had DNA mutations. This is why many of us consider ourselves to be the Christ at this moment in time.

Therefore all of us who have gained spiritual attacks, and I have had attacks ever since I was little, caused me to understand what is happening to our life.

The NASA OCCULT evil Scientists have tried to convince me that my own spiritual records depict for them a Higher God body in out of space not yet discovered by them, as an angelic fallen being in out of space as a record that they have not yet been able to gain access to and have continually been trying to incinerate me every day to form an anti signal for their very own use.

I advised them that they are sadly mistaken to not believe that we were created in the manner that I have discussed and I HAVE NEVER EVER BELIEVED that I was an ALIEN or that I CAME FROM OUT OF SPACE and nor did I ever consider HELL to be the Fallen Angelic body.....until they attacked me and caused me to be involved in the old records of past life.

I do know that my sister, who they also studied as my twin conscious activity had a VI SION herself, where she saw that the Fallen Star System ANGELIC BEING had already been destroyed and her body had fallen to Planet Earth.

Losing the protection/healing that has taken millions of years to be gained in the STAR SYSTEM, caused many of us to be attacked by the ALIEN SIGNAL of the LAM that had been re-activated by the NASA Scientists in the GIZA RELAY that involved the ancient attack on life as a state of incineration.

As the relay at GIZA had been dealt with by the Roman Legion, by dismantling the stone at Stonehenge and removal, they also closed up the passages in the Giza Pyramid and took down many of the relayed Pyramids in their discovery of being evilly spiritually attacked by the LAM. themselves due to the data via the spiritual review of JESUS as prophecy/healing etc., therefore a real live human being created a new religious following using and applying the factors to establish the evil attacks via his spiritual presence in our life....our Father himself incarnate.

As I knew in my own Christ VI SION our Father had been murdered by the Scientists, and his spirit was gone. I then knew why I was now involved in a Christ Revelation for the public witness of spiritual wisdom and phenomena.

NASA, pinpointing all of the MARKERS that the Roman Empire left to denote where they had travelled destroying RELAYS believed that they held a relay of GIZA and began to do sound satellite tests, hitting the ground where the PHI markers were.

This is why the re-manifestation of the LAM happened, as the natural effect of oxygen loss is always replaced by the melting of the ICE. As the oxygen was replaced by ice melt as the consideration in the Public as a natural protection of life.....for the attacks to continue and increase only demonstrates that the attacks are being done to us all on purpose.

Nature, the holiness of what we propose are the HOLY VEILS of the HOLY SPIRIT in the atmosphere ARE NO LONGER PROTECTING US from spiritual invaSION.

My own self experience of being used as a personal study model for NASA, has been ignored in the public, as the CIA operatives try to dissuade the public in agreeing with the information that I have discussed as being relative to the actual illegal occult experiment itself.

If the Catholic Church is true to the condition of dealing with evil occultists, why is it that they themselves via the world evidence have not persued the occultists as they have done in the ancient past?

The Christ spirit attack relates to our own personal spiritual life, a condition we described as the FOLLOWERS of the path of Christ. Hence is it any wonder that humanity has demonstrated the same format of being crucified with STIGMATA outcomes in our natural life, along with the phenomena of being spiritually cut and spiritually attacked as SIGNS upon the SKIN?

Why is it that so many ALIEN VICTIMS have described being used as an experiment, as the psychic/spiritual wisdom advice? Why is it also evident that the LAM ALIEN is in fact an EVIL SPIRIT who by signal message of radiation belongs to a METALLIC EVIL SOUND and EVIL SIGNAL EFFECT that cuts the atmospheric spiritual body via transmitted signals.

That the human beings gaining an ALIEN VI SION instead of the CHRIST SION gains imagery of being cut or operated upon, receive metallic implants beneath their cellular body with a weblike tissue?

If the Earth metal, a natural stone body has been burnt and altered via the condition of evil SCIENTIFIC CONVERTING OF STONE, then is it any wonder to any of you occultists that human kind demonstrate that the HOLY BODY OF CHRIST is being wounded, is being cellularly altered, the HOLY BLOODLINE CHANGED, the human cell body bleeding and becoming plagues?

Who lives on Planet Earth today as a holy mind or holy spirit to SAVE US ALL? Seemingly no Holy Brotherhood remains to protect our spirit from evil Occultists because seemingly you no longer believe in the actual spirit presence of the HOLY CHRIST in our atmosphere.

If Scientists are going to try to deny this fact, then why is it evil Scientists that so many Governments funded huge amounts to study phenomena of the spirit and also GOD AND CHRIST as factors in the creative Acts themselves. Who is it that wants an artificial product for a fuel.....NASA does.

Why is it that 2 forms of Scientists involved in the occult at NASA and also the Catholic Churches own research are looking for GOD in the human genome or DNA body?

Do you honestly believe that humanity are going to survive your attacks upon our DNA whilst you do research for a new BIO FUEL, to substantiate the building of your civlizations and your personal greed. The greed belonging to the condition we inherited from our own ancient and immoral brother mind possessed by the BEAST who built civilization through his families overthrow/murder and torture?
Old 21-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Master
the world they are working on creating is a bleak one for spirit. For those of us who feel they are imprisoned now, the future 3D vibrating Earth will be far worse.
My feeling is that most are not ready and willing to accept what you are telling because of that collective consciousness, so prevalent in our atmosphere and well fed by the minions. The other factors, I can't go into because of forum rules, certain controversial topics are deemed 'conspiracy theories'.
Old 23-06-2015, 03:02 AM
Suspended

We all have been advised of the conspiracy, not just as a theory, but particular documents, the scientific applications, demonstrations, facts of monetary support and the actual form of experimentation....that it is occult.

We also have evidence that the spiritual term that we call GOD is being studied as a scientific precept by both the NASA study and also the Catholic.

Therefore it is very easy to identify that these human beings, who have a historical record involving secrecy of the literature of God, functions regarding the Ark of the Covenant, and the Holy Grail, secret brotherhoods, and Holy Wars.

Then there is also all of the archaeological evidence.

Any human being who gathers information does so via evidence, and not just a theory. Evidence is then discussed and humanity then decide from the information, if the information itself is in fact evidence as a conclusion to what has been happening as self experiences regarding spirit and spirit phenomena.

This is what the Forum is about, discussing if spirit perception is real, what identifies it as being real, what it relates to as information, how it affects us, how this relates to a past life circumstance, as information of records, information of spirit sightings/factual evidence in the communities, and how and why we term ourselves through our perceptions to be a spirit, to make statements about an awareness of how we arrived in creation.

This information via its own evidence has been studied, and argued about for thousands of years. It also demonstrates that our own brother was of 2 minds about the information, and hence we should all ask ourselves the same question.

We know as a spiritual condition, giving assistance to each other that there are 2 forms of spirit interactions. Our brother demonstrates that he assisted with a spiritual purpose, and a spiritual wisdom regarding psychic and spirit attacks.

This brotherhood demonstrates that they also argued against evil occultist practices, and that the brotherhoods also fought each other.

We also know by evidence in history that these same brotherhoods involved secret orders, and these secret orders who were owned and run by the elite, those who structured the civilization and by determined reviewed owned the civilization were involved in arguments/murders/fighting.

We also know that the basic of science began from spiritual precepts of reviewing consciousness, spirit...spirit bodies....spiritual records. And also know by advice that in America the brotherhood of secret societies built the civilization in America.

Hence we are as a world family inundated with spiritual attacks, have all been advising each other of the attacks...we have also been asking each other for advice, we have been asking each other for evidence, and we ask for the evidence for the very reason of having the attacks stopped.

Therefore there is no conspiracy regarding spirit and spiritual attack, for the condition in our natural life has always been dealt in the same way. We review the evidence of the spiritual attack, we determine how and why the spiritual attacks are happening and then we determine who is causing the spiritual attacks and why they are causing.

Supposedly after being informed we are then meant to deal with the situation as a world family....as it is the world family of humanity/Nature that is being attacked.

As a human who was attacked, I have demonstrated to the public that I was a very self aware spiritual Healer, had accurate information as psychic awareness, was aware that my mind was contacted by an illegal occult study of our human psyche, to then be attacked.

I explained what has happened in my personal life to give this information of warning to my family. That unaware, most of you have been in contact with the mind program which is studying our DNA genetic and genome circumstance as a program of interacting wavelengths being studied by NASA.

Studying this circumstance involves all of the following.
The star systems with nuclear fuel-radiation
Black body radiation
Atmospheric Sun radiation
Earth stone radiation
Natural gases
Oxygen
Human and nature cellular interactions.

By evidence and through released documents and also scientific studies, they demonstrate by evidence that the life circumstance for some of the elite is changing as a fact of not having control of a resource, both for a monetary gain, but also for the ownership of civilization.

This very circumstance is the same circumstance that involved our ancient spiritual attacks...those who wanted to invent, to have ownership of powers in creation, who attacked our family and our heritage and tried to incinerate all life because of their self egotistical motivation.

In today's life circumstance we are once again involved in this same egotistical self evaluation, where inhumane human beings decided to experiment on their own spirit and their own families life, pertaining that it was their own right to do so and that the benefit was for everyone.

Yet does every one of us agree...no, and they presume that they are speaking for us all. Yet most of us want to live a natural and healthy life, without spiritual attack and without all of the phenomena hurting us.

The natural response for an evil minded, and evilly motivated human being is to ignore the harm that they give another, as they actually enjoy harming other humans. Therefore our ancient brother whose mind had healed from the ancient attack upon our spirit and DNA/mind and body, as we were placed in the BEAST...as a monkey like human being....was determined to stop and prevent our brother from de-evolving our life again by changing what he implied and taught was a holy atmospheric condition called the Holy Heaven.

This is what the spirit awareness...spirit stories are about...changing the atmospheric condition so that the natural human life...known to have a spiritual purpose via its own observations and self awareness, knew that our brother's lower consciousness was still being possessed by the BEAST and hence Satan.

This is the actual story of occultism and why it was quantified as being an evil act of purposeful self destruction via the human minds still in possession from ancient star radiation signals from the BEAST attack on Earth...or the star system UFO burnt light sound body releases.

Today we all find ourselves in the same ancient circumstance and are arguing over the evidence. I have already been given the review via the illegal study of my spiritual self, my mind/my psyche/my experiences.

I have advised you that as this program has mind contact with us all on a radiation signal that NASA studied as a purpose of self use, is involved in the actual study of the proposed GOD CELL.

As they want what they propose is the GOD CONDITION spoken about in religious papers that relate to spirit and the human psyche/human spiritual phenomena/changes by phenomena/mind and DNA, they are actually studying us all. I am trying to prove this fact to you by my evidence.

I have been told by others that if the CIA were in fact involved, then why was I still alive. This only demonstrated to me that humanity has suddenly accepted that the CIA have control. Hence I would ask all of you why you find this acceptable?

I have advised you that their explanation of my life is laughable to them, for they propose that no matter what I explain that they already have control of humanity and that no one is going to stop them from what they want to gain....GOD by circumstance.

This situation means that they want to emulate our own natural spiritual condition as DNA producing a new cell.

By evidence of scientific data they wanted to then create a synthetic model of the DNA and apply it as transmitted sound messages in the atmosphere to involve the activation program for the Collider, for a new fuel resource.

So NASA has been studying the Collider results also for self evidence.

As we live in a natural chemical wavelength what they have actually proposed is that they will replace these natural chemical wavelengths with a synthetic or different chemical wavelength interaction to cause them to gain a cell for a bio fuel resource.

The use of crop matter identified to them that the actual cellular condition of the bio state allows them to resource it. This is where they gained their own theory from and tried to relate it to the God information.

So by evidence the public should be warned that they are trying to make a fake Jesus Christ for us all...and that it involves spiritual attacks by spirits that are not even devils.

It was evil enough a condition in our ancient past, when the nuclear of the Earth stone was incinerated for the nuclear application of lightening stone for levitation. For it involved the change/burning of the crystal fuSION.

Our ancient brothers dealt with the evil occultists, due to the actual identification that the UFO manifestations were attacking our life, our holy bloodlines/the holy body of the Christ spirit as a historical spiritual and astronomical review.

Therefore by evidence there were 2 different and distinct ideas regarding the spirit of creation. Our ancient brothers believed in the UFO and the review of RA involving the Giza Pyramid and Stonehenge.

Our ancient brother whose psyche and spirit had healed, and who identified information through a higher spirit record, knew that changing the healing of evolution of amassing oxygen in our atmosphere causes spiritual attacks and involved the alien they called the LAM.

This meant that the Christ relays that existed as the cellular interactions for a healthy/holy/human life spirit were being attacked as the holy LAMB had been changed into the ALIEN LAM. The spirit of life therefore was no longer dealing with the DEVIL as the transcripts imply and devil spirits started attacking humanity, along with the evil LAM results of a sick and dying humanity.

Therefore this ancient situation is being relived in modern day times, involving the same ancient brotherhoods of occultism and their evil practices upon humanity.

This is not a conspiracy, this is spiritual evidence by fact of review.

If we allow our brother to alter our holy atmosphere and natural chemical wavelength interaction, we have seen the results by the spiritual data.

He also already done many different forms of experiments, where human beings witnessed the falling of the atmosphere and then the holy cell/body/skin being changed.

If NASA Scientists are allowed to change our natural atmosphere as a HOLY HEAVEN, it will slowly kill us all by all of the circumstances we have been witnessing.

As we are not Scientists, it is very easy for a Scientist to scoff at us when we try to make informed statements regarding spirit....they are on the Forums with us, trying to get us to identify new chemical reactions for them, as they experiment upon our persons.

They think that the human spiritual psyche will identify the new information in the wavelengths as synthetic spiritual discussions, yet since when is a spirit a synthetic advice?

This is what they have been doing to us all, using us as lab rats.

When a human mind implies to itself that it would know if it were being mind contacted and mind altered, is not true to the condition. As a psychic Medium and Healer I trained my mind to know when contact was made. This is why many in public, including my husband does not believe that he can be altered.

Yet his behavior many times demonstrate the opposite...yet trying to inform him has only made my own life circumstance far more difficult...for he is in the mind control contact.

An example of this situation. I was whipper snippering, and it began to leak petrol. As it would not turn off unless you held it on choke and revved the motor, it took a long time to turn off. He started yelling at me, even though he could see that I was trying to turn it off. Later he brought up the subject again to go straight into a rage, he was so angry that I thought he was going to hit me.

There was absolutely no reason for him to be angry in this manner. He then stated to me that I would be set on fire, so I repeated the statement back to him to get his self recognition of what he stated...and he said the same statement.

Yet by review his remark should have been his concern for me, and that he would have said that you could get burnt, or it was dangerous.....not a statement that implied that I was going to get burnt.

I am trying to demonstrate to you that this situation is real, and this was just another threatening circumstance that I have been living with....seeing I was nearly on purpose self combusted by NASA.

If I had the opportunity of being funded to take NASA to task as a legal circumstance, I most certainly would. And I have also advised them that if I can prove via circumstantial evidence that I have been attacked by them in an illegal manner, then I will.

Our Spiritual Light Father who NASA does not agree exists has kept me supported, and safe in this spiritual attack upon my life, to be his personal witness against their evil.

Please give my information consideration.
Old 23-06-2015, 03:17 AM
Knower

I will read this soon
Old 23-06-2015, 11:33 AM
B-bird

Don't, you won't understand it. Or go ahead, maybe you will. I try, but it goes all over the place, Sorry, op