Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2006, 06:09 AM
Awi Gaya

Angel1 What are your divine practices

Being a spiritualist, I feel that religion is a love of the creator in all forms and languages. I study buddhism, Kabbalah, Taoism, Sufism...and I fall in love with the language over and over again...

I feel that what ever connects me to the earth, to the universe and my community,..is what binds my body, spirit and soul...and fills me with deep joy and surrender.

I look forward to knowing you all, I am happy to find this forum,...truly happy :)

Blessings to all of you,..truly.

May you be filled with loving kindness
May you be well
May you be filled with peacefullness and ease
May you be happy

And so it is....
Old 29-09-2006, 06:19 AM
mikron

Being a star seed or Light worker we sense the full spectrum of great spirit in all life ! and it both transends all religions and includes all religions and raising consciousness is sacred geometry personal to the planetary then to the stars !

Namaste mikron
Old 29-09-2006, 07:11 AM
forgetful

Hello Awi Gaya,
My personal practice is to have ONLY lovings thoughts for everyone, myself and my Creator. To me that is what defines oneness. And sadly i am far from perfect but i try.

Last edited by forgetful : 29-09-2006 at 07:28 AM.
Old 30-09-2006, 07:32 AM
e-ma

At the moment I am practising surrender..
Old 30-09-2006, 03:33 PM
mikron

Right Mind ! Right heart inspiration from the course in miracles, and we clear our emotions and in return we have more intuition and creativity to be more of our true self and the access to higher dimensions !

namaste
mikron
Old 04-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Bob23

My divine practices are...what ever is happening, as it's happening or given can be seen as divine. And if that's all called a practice it would include everything that is occuring.

Old 21-12-2006, 03:03 PM
spiritalk

The golden rule is a thread through all religious practices. Taking it on as a personal practice means we are spiritually aware.

God bless, J
Old 04-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Nomad

I shy away from religions, reading about them interests me, but being part of one doesnt.
I try to live a good life and help whoever I can in whatever way is best, and currently trying to work with spirit.
I now know that the spirit world exists, so it stands to reason there must be a God or creator, but I dont fully trust any religion to have got it all right, i think all religions have some truth but I wonder if God or the creator is actually pleased with religion here today.

I guess I am a spiritualist more than any other religion..... i think if we try our best, it doesnt really matter :)
Old 09-02-2007, 09:06 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

I practice "Living in the Moment".. Living with gusto, with unconditional sincerity.. Living with respect and reverence for ALL of "God's" manifestations.. I listen to the lessons of nature, it is the "Way" things ARE..

Be well...
Old 22-02-2007, 10:54 AM
angelicious

I practice simply Being. Spirit loves me for just Being here, smiles.
Closed Thread