Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Phoenix Fire

Smile How does Moldavite effect you?

What Physical and spiritual experiances have you had while holding/wearing Moldavite?
Old 11-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Master
It increases the vividness of my dreams several times over. Just about anything that has to do with dreaming gets enhanced when I am near Moldavite. As far as things that happen during waking hours it would take an extended period of time for me to be able to list them. One thing I know that Moldavite does and has proven to me several times over is it brings problems and issues you're facing in your life to the surface. It brings them to a place where they must be dealt with otherwise they will keep popping up until they are properly handled. That is the main thing Moldavite has done for me while I am awake.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Master

The thing I would suggest with Moldavite - probably my mistake - is that you should work at being grounded. Because you are being hit with "stuff" and difficult issues, it is all the more reason for being grounded so you can securely navigate your way through the troubles.

I know I've had my eyes opened and it feels a bit too much to deal with but I'm dealing with it - being grounded would help the dealing with it process.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Master
You're totally right. When working with Moldavite you absolutely must ground properly because Moldavite elevates you so high that unless you're probably grounded it leaves you suceptible to "outside influences". To think of it simply is our feet are our roots to the Earth that grounds us, Moldavite lifts us up off of the Earth and so we must extend ourself far enough to the Earth to remain grounded. Without that grounding we are left wide open to "other things." I always make sure I ground regularly since I work with Moldavite so often. Even with proper grounding it is going to bring issues to the surface though, that is just what Moldavite does. The issues it brings up are difficult to deal with because they are issues we have buried deep down inside of us for one reason or another. May not of been the right time to deal with it, might be an uncomfortable issue, it might be something you're not even aware of. Regardless though I have no doubts Moldavite will bring it to the surface in one way or another, I have witnessed it countless times and I have only been working around Moldavite for a couple months.
Old 24-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Likes2Read

I'm officially a member of the Moldavite club, as of today. I found a stone on eBay from a mineral dealer who has an extremely high rating, so I decided to go with it. I got a very reasonably-priced 4.335 carat stone (about an inch long).

I like the feel of it, plus green is my favorite color and I'm extremely fond of clear stones. Win/win/win. It seems to really resonate with my Heart Chakra, which is a good thing these days. There are some significant stresses and emotional things happening in my life right now, that will necessitate keeping my Heart Chakra in good condition. We can't keep the storms out of our lives, but we can at least use an umbrella. I'm thinking the Moldavite will make a good umbrella as I work to process the things that are going on.

Since I haven't had the time to really focus on the stone just yet, I put it in the box with my working Tarot deck. I figured the deck would like the company, and it'll be in a place where I KNOW it will be OK.
Old 24-11-2012, 02:09 AM
Master
What is the name of the dealer on eBay? I can tell you for sure if he has legitimate Moldavite, I know all of the dealers on there by heart. Glad to hear you got some Moldavite though. I will be picking up my very rare brown Moravian Moldavite piece tomorrow and then my 2 other new pieces from Locenice and Brusna should arrive on Monday or Tuesday.
Old 24-11-2012, 02:36 AM
Likes2Read

The dealer is azmeteorites. He has a variety of items on eBay, not just Moldavite. He does list Tibetan tektite that (per other posts in this forum) looks too shiny to be Tibetan, but since that seems to be what ALL the vendors are doing, I didn't count that against them. He does have a money-back guarantee, which was another reason why I thought that dealing with him would be a positive experience.

Their stone arrived with a card about Moldavite and other literature about rock shows, that I haven't read through yet.
Old 24-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Master

I'm hunkering after buying another piece, I'm not sure why but I'm feeling a sense that my current piece is exhausted and needs a rest. that sounds crazy but really my life has moved forwards so much since it came - not necessarily in an easy way but a lot of rubbish has been cut through and realities have come into the fore in a big way.

I'm going to place my current stone in what I call my healing room - which is quite simply my recent loft conversion - undecorated and unfloored but it gets lovely light in there thanks to all the velux windows.
Old 24-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
The dealer is azmeteorites. He has a variety of items on eBay, not just Moldavite. He does list Tibetan tektite that (per other posts in this forum) looks too shiny to be Tibetan, but since that seems to be what ALL the vendors are doing, I didn't count that against them. He does have a money-back guarantee, which was another reason why I thought that dealing with him would be a positive experience.

Their stone arrived with a card about Moldavite and other literature about rock shows, that I haven't read through yet.

Yup his Moldavite is real for sure. I have seen his stuff for several weeks, he recently just started dealing in Moldavite. Or he started back up, eitherway his stuff is definitely real so you're good to go! As far as the Tibetanites, yep you're right it's unlikely it really is. Almost everyone is doing that even some of the people selling them as "Tibetan Tektites" clearly state the piece is a Indochinite and was found in China to cover their behinds. I find it comical but someone who doesn't know tektites as well as myself wouldn't know the difference and would over pay for the cheapest tektite known to man.
Old 24-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I'm hunkering after buying another piece, I'm not sure why but I'm feeling a sense that my current piece is exhausted and needs a rest. that sounds crazy but really my life has moved forwards so much since it came - not necessarily in an easy way but a lot of rubbish has been cut through and realities have come into the fore in a big way.

I'm going to place my current stone in what I call my healing room - which is quite simply my recent loft conversion - undecorated and unfloored but it gets lovely light in there thanks to all the velux windows.

Belle owning more Moldavite is NEVER a bad idea. Because the price is only going up and the supplies are only going down. It's been rumored for 15 years now that the supplies were running low, so to sum it up the supplies really will run out in the next 10 years or so and all high-quality Moldavite will be off the market. Unless a collector decides to sell some of his collection, in which case other collectors will most likely buy them up and they won't ever reach the market for the average customer. So if you can afford it buy buy buy it up! That is my advice, I just received 3 new pieces of Moldavite today! That puts me at 15 high grade pieces of Moldavite, I don't even count my low quality pieces. I buy lots of them and just give them out to friends and family who I feel need a little Moldavite in their life!

My Moldavite addiction has become so overboard I am learning to speak Czech and searching Czech auction sites. I even met someone in the Czech Republic who said they will buy the stuff off the Czech auction sites for me and ship it to me for a 10% fee. Which is very reasonable without a doubt. CzechMoldavite.com said they will be adding new Moldavite on their site soon but it's been weeks since they said that and nothing. Also most of their Moldavite is from Chlum and I have about 10 pieces from there already.

Last thing Belle if you don't have the cash for more Moldavite at the time I suggest giving your piece a very good cleansing and re-charge it in the next meteor shower. If you can't wait that long re-charge it in the moon or sun light. Some people suggest the moon light since apparently the sun can fade the color of Moldavite and if I remember correctly the piece you bought had a wonderful color to it, so that would be a shame. Definitely give it a charge and if you have patience like I said Lukas from CzechMoldavite said he'll be adding some new pieces soon. So it's worth the wait, his website is getting pretty scarce on decent pieces at the moment.

P.S. just checked and there was a meteor shower on November 17th, so we missed that one. The last meteor shower this year is on the night of December 13th. So make sure everyone that you charge up your Moldavite that night!