Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-09-2012, 04:56 AM
Guide
How to mediatate with the Synergy 12 crystals

Would some please suggest what you would recommend as a manner of meditating with these crystals?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 12-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Guide
Hi, I now have 11 of the 12, if anyone has worked with these before or can recommend how best to meditate with them I would be grateful. I note some of them are tiny!

Old 12-11-2012, 05:01 AM
Likes2Read

Now I'm curious. I haven't seen the phrase "Synergy 12" before. What are these stones? Who developed this system? Is it something that's copyrighted?
Old 12-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Guide
http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/The...of-Stones.aspx

That site, is owned by author of the Book of Stones. Personally, I wouldn't source them from there myself, they are somewhat over priced.

However, having said that they are expensive. One I received from another source and paid $15 for was the size of a pea.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Likes2Read

I did some googling, and I could not find the origin of combining these particular stones. I found a bunch of vendors selling sets. And I found a blog post asking the same question I did.

It seems that at least two of these stones ARE trademarked stones, by one of the same vendors who is selling Synergy 12 sets. Azeztulite and one other, hard-to-find "kind" of quartz.

It really troubles me when I see trademark names for QUARTZ, which in and of itself, is one of the most common materials on earth, especially when that name comes with a substantial price tag.

I can see, to an extent, naming stones by their qualities: single-terminated, double-terminated, laser, tabby, self-healed, and so on. But information that comes from completely unverifiable sources (like channeled information, especially when the channeled info translates into big money going into the channeler's pocket) gives me pause. It could be that I did my heaviest studying at a time frame when a lot of these things hadn't been channeled yet. Stones didn't have new-age names attached to them, only physical descriptions, and relatively common stones didn't have giant price tags hung on them.

Anyway, here is the blog post I was talking about. I'm still looking for the origins of Synergy 12, so I can get an idea of where this concept came from and what it's all about.
The Stones of Mother Earth: Who Came Up With Synergy 12?
Old 12-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Guide
That's a great blog. I suppose if you are trying to raise your spiritual vibration and there is a book, a "credible" supposed expert and hundreds of pages referring to them (vendors) you begin to believe that there must be something in it, and you might have missed the point?

She's right, they are tiny for what you pay for them, ugly and the clear ones of which there are about 4, I can't tell them apart anyway, they all look like a type of quartz, scolecite, phenacite etc. I mediated with the 11 last night, and I must say I did feel a lot of the energy in my hands (I haven't ascended yet on my path, but feeling even the energy is for me a sign i'm moving in the right direction). Just can't source the herderite. wholesale vendors in Australia have never heard of it. It comes from Brasil.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Guide
Oh well if I'm ever desperate I can sell the whole lot as complete set, except my moldavite, i'm not giving that up LOL

Old 12-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
That's a great blog. I suppose if you are trying to raise your spiritual vibration and there is a book, a "credible" supposed expert and hundreds of pages referring to them (vendors) you begin to believe that there must be something in it, and you might have missed the point?

She's right, they are tiny for what you pay for them, ugly and the clear ones of which there are about 4, I can't tell them apart anyway, they all look like a type of quartz, scolecite, phenacite etc. I mediated with the 11 last night, and I must say I did feel a lot of the energy in my hands (I haven't ascended yet on my path, but feeling even the energy is for me a sign i'm moving in the right direction). Just can't source the herderite. wholesale vendors in Australia have never heard of it. It comes from Brasil.
The good news is that stones don't have to be big to be potent. Energy is energy, and coming into contact with the energy is what has the impact on us, not necessarily the size of the stone.

Ditto for the appearance of the stone. I've come to the conclusion that when a stone resonates well with me, it also looks appealing to me no matter how "plain" it might be by others' standards. For example, I have one little quartz sphere that's most likely a "C" grade, if you go by the gem quality of it, but I've loved it from the second I set eyes on it. Even though I'm normally drawn to clarity, I took one look at that specific sphere and had to get it.

If you're just starting out, you might find it easier to focus on one stone at a time. Dedicate a day or a week to each of the stones in your collection, read up on that particular stone and its effects, and meditate while holding it/wearing it to get acclimated to it. Once you're familiarized with each of them, you can start using them in groups and it will be easier to identify what's happening and what impact they are having on you.
Old 13-11-2012, 02:29 AM
MYFIGO

Well... this was a fascinating post for me! Only a year ago did I decide that I wanted to know about crystals. I know more than I did, and am starting to feel I'm making real progress, so I've decided to spend more time in this section so I can learn more from all of you.

I do have the Book of Stones.. one of my 2 books and I looked up the 12 synergy stones. I actually have a Scolecite heart so I've already started my collection. 1 down.. 11 to go! LOL!

I must agree that they aren't especially attractive stones. However... I might fall in love with them anyway. Inner beauty has always attracted me!

As far as meditation goes, I use a "100 point breathing meditation" that is good for opening the energy pathways. I place the stone wherever it feels right for that stone and then relax.

The meditation consists of a nice slow breath in and then as you exhale, focus on sending the energy of the breath through a focal point all along the body, one point at a time. The path circles around one arm, then the head, the second arm and then down the spine, one vertebra at a time and then each leg. It's a bit long to post here, but I'd be glad to send it to anyone interested.

The meditation is really easy, not boring and a great way to see what your stones can do.
Old 13-11-2012, 03:25 AM
Ascender
- The 12 stones a great for a crystal grid and in combination with a Herkimer diamond wand you are able to great results. as said before it's not the size of the stone that counts, so don't let this stop you.

How to Use Crystals - grid Crystals

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-use-crystals

http://crystal-cure.com/article-crystal-grids.html

http://www.healingcrystals.com/How_To_Make_A_Grid__by_Kristi_Huggins_Articles_826 .html

http://www.way-of-the-wild-rose.com/crystal_grids_94.html

http://www.inlightimes.com/archives/2005/01/doreen-virtue.htm

Here is the list of the Synergy 12 Stones:

- Moldavite
- Tibetan Tektite
- Danburite
- Petalite
- Satyaloka Quartz
- Brookite
- Azeztulite
- Scolecite
- Herderite