Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 29-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Zach'riel

Way to Lucid Dreaming

Found this one and kinda like to share it with everyone here

Lucid Dreaming
Lay down and go to sleep, this works best if you are extremely tired. Lay on your back with your arms at your side and eyes closed. Stay Perfectly Still. You must stay awake. Your brain will send signals to your body to see if you are ready to sleep. These signals include: getting an itch, changin your body position, wanting to blink or move your eyeballs (remember your eyes should be closed). You must ignore all of these impulses. After about 20-30 minutes you will feel a weight on your chest, you may even hear weird noises. You are now in sleep paralysis, if you open your eyes you will begin to hallucinate (dream with your eyes open) and you will not be able to move your body. Your body is now completely asleep. Now that you are aware you are dreaming, you can shut your eyes and begin to dream instantly. You will be fully aware you are dreaming and can now (with some practice) control your dreams.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:17 PM
TouchingHeart

Hmmmmm.....I have lucid dreamt many times but I had no control over it as I was falling asleep, it would just happen. I know when I feel a vibration, like a vibration and flying at the same time, that I'm in some kind of state, don't know if it's lucid dreaming or astrial traveling. So when you say to go into sleep paralysis and then open your eyes, if I would do that, then that would break the paralysis or vibration, flying, whatever, and I would be wide awake. In fact, when I'm going thru this and I know mentally at the time that I'm dreaming, that alone can be enough to wake me.
Old 30-01-2012, 10:38 PM
dhaga

Works best if you are extremely tired...but in that case, if lying perfectly still, it's very hard to stay awake :)

I had a lucid dreaming experience last night, one of only a few in my life. I WAS extremely tired when I went to bed, but I fell asleep immediately; no way I was staying awake once I crawled in there :)

I am hoping to repeat this experience again soon, since it was pretty amazing. Hopefully I won't HAVE to be so exhausted, because that part wasn't very comfortable.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:51 AM
grim789

This method used to really seem to work for me, but i had alot of trouble with getting unresistable pulses, that causes me to have a whole body twitch. Any thoughts on what could be causing? I thought at first caffienne, or the food i was eating, but after not eating, or drinking hours before sleep, and attempting it would still happen. What are your thoughts on this? Any methods? I have been keeping a dream journel, as well as reality checks through out the day, many other techniques. So maybe people could list some more of there methods? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Grim
Old 12-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Zach'riel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim789
This method used to really seem to work for me, but i had alot of trouble with getting unresistable pulses, that causes me to have a whole body twitch. Any thoughts on what could be causing? I thought at first caffienne, or the food i was eating, but after not eating, or drinking hours before sleep, and attempting it would still happen. What are your thoughts on this? Any methods? I have been keeping a dream journel, as well as reality checks through out the day, many other techniques. So maybe people could list some more of there methods? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Grim

Not really sure what cost it... was not an expert in this and like you I've just started using this method... It worked for me the first time... was excited that it worked for me and wanted to share to you guys
Old 22-02-2012, 01:29 AM
confusedforlife1

I am going to try this tonight wish me luck i wanna learn this so bad and if anyine as information on sensitives and empaths send me links im trying to develope my abilitys
Old 04-04-2012, 04:39 AM
embrace

Well, did you get any success with this method? To me it sounds perfectly logical, but extremely hard to accomplish. Trying same in the morning might be a better idea.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Master

What I think helps a lot to lucid dream is to listen to a lucid dream CD. It probably will not work overnight but in time it usually works.