Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Ayurveda

Old 21-01-2015, 01:40 AM
Experiencer

Listening to binaural beats, in moderation (a couple of times a week, otherwise you might get burnt out), can be helpful with voices in the head. I do this and it's amazing how certain frequencies (the 528hz is really good), somehow lineup with the voices, and you can get some great information and help from it.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Prasant K

Primordial sounds and binaural beats are audio stimulations that do help calm the brain. There are a few ayurvedic massage therapies that are also recommended for neurological disorders. Shiro Basti is one of them. In this technique, medical oil retention on the head in an apparatus known as a basti is done.
Shiro basti is usually carried out over six or seven sessions, each lasting 30 minutes to an hour. It is one of the most effective of all the ayurvedic head treatments.
Old 15-06-2015, 10:54 PM
MrChiLambda

Yes the Tibetan singing bowls are amazing. They are very hard and focused.

Only recently tried mantras and they help.
Old 19-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Prasant K

primordial sound - more info

Hi Guys,

I was doing some research online on primordial sound and this is what I found out:

"Primordial Sound Meditation isn’t about forcing your mind to be quiet, it’s about experiencing the silence that's already there and making it a part of your life. Silence is the birthplace of happiness, creativity, and infinite possibilities. From this field of pure potentiality we get our bursts of inspiration, our most intuitive thoughts, and our deepest sense of connection to the Universe. Practicing meditation on a daily basis allows you to weave silence and stillness into your mind and body to create a life of greater compassion and fulfillment. Even when your mind is filled with agitated thoughts, you still have access to the inner stillness and calm that always lies beneath the choppy surface of thought and emotion"

Isn't that amazing
Old 12-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Master
plsd it ddi u gud i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-07-2018, 07:14 AM
Experiencer

Not crazy. Is it possible that you are in contact?
Old 09-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontology
I learned of a technique known as "primordial sound" from Deepak Chorpa's "Quantum Healing"
I was on the verge of a psychotic episode with voices screaming at me in my head when I started using primordial sound for a few minutes and now I can function normally!

People with mental illnesses are treated as second class citizens in society so I am prepared for "You're crazy/psycho/mental" comments if any:P

I Have Been Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder And Schizo-Effected Disorder

The Schizo Part Makes Me See People In My Imagination

In 2003 I Saw This Person In The Park, He Looked Really Depressive

A Week Later I Went Too A Car Boot Sale With Him

One Minute He Was There Then The Next We Merged

He Was My Negative Self

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]