Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Guide

The Good in This Journey

And yes there is good if we just take a look at ourselves since our twin flames entered our lives.

In the few years since my twin came back in my life after a very long separation, I realize how many good things have happened to me. No I am not in a romantic relationship with him, but there has been good.

Shortly after we reconnected I was offered a position I had applied for and did not originally get. A year later I've been promoted from that position. My creativity has increased and my interest in writing has returned. I've taken classes and today my first article was published in an online magazine.

Take a look at yourself since discovering your twin - what good has happened to you?
Old 19-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
I suddenly got enormous drive and inspiration to paint in a totally different style, using a different medium too. Also I had this incredibly strong urge to finish my book, get it off to a publisher, adamant the first publisher I'd send it to would accept it and publish it.
And that's exactly what happened too :)

I finished the 2nd book (not out yet, working on it still).
Also wanted to finally get on with the workshops I wanted to give. That took longer than expected, lol, but I am working on it now. And turns out it was good it hasn't happened yet, because now I'm much better prepared.

Apart from all that, also tremendous growth as a woman, my femininity. And I've learnt what it is like to be involved with a man who's quite strong in his masculine energy, so wonderful! I could finally be totally woman and get appreciated for it. Experiencing what it's like when you have a man who sees and treats you as a true equal, a man who can give.

In spite of our breakup, and me still having a hard time with that regularly, I am still going strong when it comes to working on my goals.
So yes, meeting and being with him brought me lots of wonderful things. But the breakup, that is really really tough. But the way I'm dealing with it tells me I've grown a lot, which is great too! I'm not a sob-case, yet I don't think there is a day that goes by without me crying.
Old 19-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Suspended
If I don't see anything good, since she's gone, does that mean she wasn't a twin flame? My heart says she is. I feel so weak saying that my life is complete hell without her in it. When she was leaving me, the first year, I was so afraid of living life without her. Now I am living it, and I was afraid for good reason.

So...i don't see anything good, at least anymore. :/
Old 19-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Master

Quote:
No I am not in a romantic relationship with him, but there has been good.

reading this implys that there can only be good if a romantic relationship is happening between the two. Friendship is just as if not more magical imo. it lasts longer and you can be yourself without expectation of playing the role of 'gf' or 'bf'. What saddens me so much about this TF thing is the main goal needing to be in a romantic relationship with them. That being deemed as 'good' and the expected final outcome to all of this journey. The 'good' to me is connecting with a soul. You know why? it's quickly come to my attention that soul connecting is not easy and does not just happen with anyone, everyone and is a rare thing. SOUL CONNECTING. not mind connection, physical connection, sex connection, emotional connection. Soul connection is something entirely different and rare.

Quote:
Take a look at yourself since discovering your twin - what good has happened to you?
Everything. I'm awesome.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
reading this implys that there can only be good if a romantic relationship is happening between the two. Friendship is just as if not more magical imo. it lasts longer and you can be yourself without expectation of playing the role of 'gf' or 'bf'. What saddens me so much about this TF thing is the main goal needing to be in a romantic relationship with them. That being deemed as 'good' and the expected final outcome to all of this journey.

I agree with you. This is actually what I was trying to imply, that there is good from these relationships other than a romantic relationship that does not happen for most. There are other good things that this brings. Does that make more sense?
Old 19-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Master

lots more sense :)

you know. i find a lot of energy shifting in this forum section and in general about these soul connections.

I feel a lot of females are letting go. are moving toward personal happiness and personal joys and goals instead of being so focused on the male.
I sense that it's a time for the female to find herself in every way possible. to experience herself as an individual in the mix and what her talents are. without the distraction of her focus being on the male, she can step more into her own shoes and walk in them with stable footing as she explores her own inner world, her own joys and her own sense of self.

I got no idea personally of what my sc is up to. I hope he is exploring his saturn return. idk why but it seems big to me about him. like fate or destiny is playing the cards right now and we have no say on how those cards are played. but whatever is going on, it's major, meant to be and is to get you on the purpose of why your soul came here.

im loving right now, right here, this moment, this shft. for years i felt stuck. like the 8 of swords constantly. from my own mind, my own doing. i couldnt step forward without bringing some pain of the past with me each time. it's all different now. i've had time to grow from immature emotional responses and feelings to where I am now. I love my journey. I love where he and I are. Very distant and separated. why? because we're better off until he grows emotionally too and learns communication through working on his chiron. until then. I'll continue to wake up everyday excited about whats to come!
Old 24-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
lots more sense :)

you know. i find a lot of energy shifting in this forum section and in general about these soul connections.

I feel a lot of females are letting go. are moving toward personal happiness and personal joys and goals instead of being so focused on the male.
I sense that it's a time for the female to find herself in every way possible. to experience herself as an individual in the mix and what her talents are. without the distraction of her focus being on the male, she can step more into her own shoes and walk in them with stable footing as she explores her own inner world, her own joys and her own sense of self.

I got no idea personally of what my sc is up to. I hope he is exploring his saturn return. idk why but it seems big to me about him. like fate or destiny is playing the cards right now and we have no say on how those cards are played. but whatever is going on, it's major, meant to be and is to get you on the purpose of why your soul came here.

im loving right now, right here, this moment, this shft. for years i felt stuck. like the 8 of swords constantly. from my own mind, my own doing. i couldnt step forward without bringing some pain of the past with me each time. it's all different now. i've had time to grow from immature emotional responses and feelings to where I am now. I love my journey. I love where he and I are. Very distant and separated. why? because we're better off until he grows emotionally too and learns communication through working on his chiron. until then. I'll continue to wake up everyday excited about whats to come!

Very interesting, can't be too many going through this! And you are right about needing to communicate better.
Old 24-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Experiencer

When I first met him in the 3d, I learned to be more comfortable with myself. I also learned better social skills and how to have a proper conversation even when it made me uncomfortable.

Since our separation, I managed to embrace everything I needed to do in order to pursue my dream career, stopped running from people who reach out to me, and let someone into my life close enough to have a family with him.

Meeting my TF was wonderful. Yes, sometimes it's hard, but I'll never regret igniting that connection.