Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Experiencer

Missing the soul connection

So I've posted here before about this, so not going to tell the whole story, but basically one month ago I ended a relationship with whom I thought it was my real twin flame.

It happens he was not, he was a near twin or a heart catalyst, whatever label it is, but it was a very deep connection and bond.

It was the first time in my life that I have had such a deep connection with a man and I have been married before for 9 years and have had other relationships, but I have never connected so deeply like with this guy.

But somehow I feel that I can go even deeper that that with someone else.

Anyway, I have been healing from the end of the relationship and cut all contact with him.

I feel stronger than before and I feel my heart is fully open and now I know what I want from a partner.

But somehow I miss the connection terribly. I miss the conversations, the sharing, the telepathy. Not in the sense that I want to go back to him because I don't, but I just miss that.

It's like my soul wants to connect again like that but even on a deeper level.

I wonder if I'm ever going to meet someone else with whom I feel such a 5D spiritual deep connection, but I also feel that this was like an "upgrade", or an up-levelling from previous relationships I've had and now I cannot settle for any less than that.

Any advice?
Old 15-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Suspended
The only advice or insight I have is that you should know that even though the physical relationship is gone, that doesn't have to mean the telepathy is gone. It doesn't go away that easily usually unless you intentionally stop it. So if you still want the telepathy you can at least have that. It's lots of fun. :)

Also, I've experienced multiple soul connection relationships, so I'm of the belief that there can be more than one relationship that's deep and brings a ton of positive growth. So good luck with your next.
Old 15-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
The only advice or insight I have is that you should know that even though the physical relationship is gone, that doesn't have to mean the telepathy is gone. It doesn't go away that easily usually unless you intentionally stop it. So if you still want the telepathy you can at least have that. It's lots of fun. :)

Also, I've experienced multiple soul connection relationships, so I'm of the belief that there can be more than one relationship that's deep and brings a ton of positive growth. So good luck with your next.

No I do not want the telepathy to continue and yes I did intentionally stop it because once I'm done, I'm done.

Continuing the telepathy when breaking up is like maintaining an energetic cord with the other person that won't help you heal and move on. That's co-dependency I think.

I've never had such a deep connection with a man before, and this makes all my previous relationships feel superficial and so 3D.

Not sure what's in store for me next, but this has been really hard missing having that kind of connection in my life.