Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 09-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Guide
Body twitching

Is it energy?

Somebody told me its from too many electronics. If u read user manuals many electronics do state 'twitching' as a side effect in the 'health and safety' section. Its just like minor arm and leg muscle twitching, but sometimes it'll twitch several times in a row.

Should I log off?
Old 09-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Ascender
Could be anything, but I'd mention it to your doctor and check there are no medical reasons for it, could be as simple as trapped nerve or too much caffeine, myclonic jerks are another reason, not likely but if it was me I would still just double check.

When electronics are a problem for me I tend to just get electric shocks from everything! I went through one stage that was ridiculous, I'd get electric shock from anything.. had one opening a window, people constantly, it was getting quite painful. Thankfully it's stopped now.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Guide
Thanks, i suspect it is something minor like diet or pent up energy (ive been told i could do energy work). A doctor wouldnt know, its such a vague symptom. It only happens when im sitting around doing nothing. Im young-ish and dont drink coffee or pop.

Electronics actually shocked u? Thats pretty crazy
Old 09-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Ascender
Well I didn't actually mean the electronics shocked me (but I did get a nasty one from microwave when it was bad).. it was like I was the one giving the electric shocks so I'd grab a window handle zap, accidentally touch radiator zap, touch someone zap- keys pens... it was ridiculous!! That was at its worst and it was because of the environment, lots of electronics in small space and dodgy computer- I had to make sure that was turned off!

I have looked into grounding matts but not actually used them. Maybe look into grounding though it's very easy without having to buy anything special. I use visualisation, crystals and in summer bare feet on the ground.

I can feel quite buzzy sometimes with certain crystals or I did do anyway. I always need to ground then... but never had twitches with it. Keep an eye on it anyway. If it's energy it will be easy to sort, if it continues I'd go to docs anyway- you never know, they might have some good suggestions even if it is diet related
Old 11-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account

I definitely recommend a grounding mat! using one right now actually and it is really worth the investment. I used to wake up at different times in the night and get a cramp in my leg but since using it, both these things stopped and I sleep so well now! When we don't ground ourselves, we can get energy blockages that can cause physical symptoms. Obviously barefoot in nature is the best option but it is not easy in winter time. Check them out on Amazon! Also magnesium deficiency can cause twitching
Old 12-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Guide
Grounding mats help u sleep? But dont they give u extra energy? Honestly since really opening up in some threads here i think ppl are sending me too much energy lol, its honestly been surging through me stronger than ever in the last week.

Dont think magnesium is the problem as ive been having dark chocolate daily... Also just been doing that the last few weeks
Old 12-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Deactivated Account

They don't make you sleepy they just help to make you sleep the whole night and not wake up throughout because it tunes you back to natural rhythms.

Dark chocolate is a great source of magnesium (raw chocolate is even better) but adding in the daily dark leafy greens, seeds, nuts, avocado, beans & lentils and bananas is even better!