Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Suspended
Knower

God exists inside each one of us and else everywhere. We have to feel god inside us, we have to need spiritual eyes to see god, this would be possible by self realization.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
I am not religious but how do you speak to / see god? if such a thing exists I have lost track of the amount of times I have prayed, called for help and nothing....

Also how do you speak to a deceased friend? I keep seeing him in dreams recently usually when I go to bed with nicotine patches on.

Yesterdays dream for example we were building a kit car out of wood and metal and went and got a can of pepsi and just had a laugh and joke.

What the hell is the above all about? am I going nuts or something lol
Whenever I go to bed with a nicotine patch on, I get terrible night-terrors. I will be asleep, dreaming that I am awake and laying in bed, seeing everything around me, but I am unable to wake up - I'm fully paralyzed.

How do you speak to/see God? It really helps if you love God first. It helps because then you can drop your ego....drop your mind into the heart where God resides.

It's all about opening yourself up to God, to the whole universal presence and holding nothing back...it's like a mini-death and a river of tears is usually the result of it until you find that stillness within....the 'core central' of your whole being and you allow your consciousness and your mind to rest within that.

After which, you'll see a light, like a flame. It is pretty dim to start out with...it is flickering and almost out - extinguished by our neglect, by our own ideas of self-importance...yet it still burns there...once the attention gets fixed there, over time, this tiny flame/light turns into an all-consuming radiance. From out of that inner radiance, an image or form will appear to you and this will be 'the God of your own understanding'.

God is essentially formless, but we give it the form that corresponds the closest to what our heart and soul needs to grow.

Through this love and surrender, it's also possible to hear God speak and we hear it as extraneous thoughts which originate from somewhere outside our own conscious mind, but somehow become incorporated within our own thought patterns, yet we can clearly distinguish it from our own mind and neural processes. It will be the 'first voice' that you will hear and it will be like 'talk-thinking' to yourself, or having an inner dialogue, but God will answer questions you have held in your mind for ages to your greatest satisfaction. It will be like a gradual unveiling of ignorance and re-enforced with words of love.

I can see and speak with God, but I use not my physical eyes or ears to achieve it...it's a 'heart thing' and it comes from a place of deep knowing through total surrender, through subjugation of personal will and through unconditional love.
Old 19-12-2016, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
I am not religious but how do you speak to / see god? if such a thing exists I have lost track of the amount of times I have prayed, called for help and nothing....

Also how do you speak to a deceased friend? I keep seeing him in dreams recently usually when I go to bed with nicotine patches on.

Yesterdays dream for example we were building a kit car out of wood and metal and went and got a can of pepsi and just had a laugh and joke.

What the hell is the above all about? am I going nuts or something lol

Every thought u have is speaking to God, as God always hears and every intent of the heart as well is firmly conducted by him or her, as for seen God... one can but perceive God seen that mankind does not have eyes keen enough or strong enough to survive it tho God be gentle, is all powerful as well; So u or one might perceive a form of him in another being as angels so to perceive or see him in them, not that he is them but that he lets angels witness of him wherein he is greater then what can be perceived by man, far greater since God is nothing like his creation but far beyond them..

as for speaking to your friend, it can be by grace granted to you, to reminiscence about your friendship as it might have been important to him or her, and or to you. this is possible after someone death. Memories can fly throughout the sky if we let them to so you be getting sparks of memories felt throughout the sky just to remembered of mercy for you; having had partaken of such friendship as seen in your dream joking and laughing around and building things a good times left undone, so enjoy it and be thankful; dont think of it to much seen there is no real meaning behind it perhaps, rather sheer emotions to be felt and held on to..