Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Guide

Seeing God?

I am not religious but how do you speak to / see god? if such a thing exists I have lost track of the amount of times I have prayed, called for help and nothing....

Also how do you speak to a deceased friend? I keep seeing him in dreams recently usually when I go to bed with nicotine patches on.

Yesterdays dream for example we were building a kit car out of wood and metal and went and got a can of pepsi and just had a laugh and joke.

What the hell is the above all about? am I going nuts or something lol
Old 26-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Lorelyen

It's within you as much as without. Look to your deepest mysteries.

As above, so below.

The easiest way (and it isn't easy unless you're good at it) to see said deceased friend is to learn to lucid dream.

You aren't going nuts! Just learning about yourself. Don't be afraid.

And I can confirm that nicotine patches do sometimes produce most interesting dreams. Do you try to note them down (the moment you wake up)? Even a word or two can sometimes contain or disguise an insight.

Old 26-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account
You can't see God. He is formless like a Idea is. (sigh is it a or an idea ?)
But you can know him, and recognize him in every Loving act.
Or whenever you are filled with Joy and Happiness without apparent Reason.

Only in this way you can see him.

As above, so below. Or What you ask for you will receive.

God is Love, and you should ask only for Love of him.

It is not that you cant ask other things of him (to explain this is a long story) , but you will receive them. And the last things you want is war, unhappiness or even Death.

(Yes bodies dies, because they have asked for it. God fulfilled them their wish for death (even if God did not understand why, because he knew it will hurt them), and so they got a body which then seems to 'die'. And now they scream for salvation and few think that God is Cruel, but this is not so)
Old 26-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
... how do you speak to
/ see god? if such a thing exists

Speaking to God is easy...address 'Him' and speak...or think to 'Him'
because He hears everything...I don't make these things up.

See God?...You would have to go within your self and focus
on the inside of your upper skull area, some do the 3rd eye...
that's fine...then be still beyond your imagination.
No thoughts, practicing Kriya Yoga techniques...for hours.
Keeping your eyeballs still with some parts of your hand or fingers.
K. Yoga is available by contacting the Self-Realization Fellowship in California.
To start it will cost you $40 for the paper work or
Lessons mailed to you ...then you
would be offered initiation.

That's an easy way...the easiest I know of.

With an attitude of ...'if such a thing exists' it may take a while
longer than some.
You got the kahunas to do what it takes?
Or would you rather do nothing about it....spend more decades in the dark wondering and doubting?

See, it takes a commitment, dedication, intention, deliberate effort.
Got the guts, the stamina to put your money where your mouth is,
as the saying goes? With respect.

Dan, you know I love ya...but yes, you can see God...He is pure consciousness, yes...
He is love, yes..He is formless, the Unmanifested, yes...but we can see
'Him' inside...and 'He' is a Light brighter than 10,000 Suns...He and
His Kingdom where He 'dwells' are one and the same, He is the invisible power behind the apple seed
that turns into a tree...the power that is behind the breath, The Word, the Primordial Vibration...that we can feel and hear...within...
I mean it...and this is why Jesus said, "If thine eye be single Thy whole body will be full if light."
There are esoteric techniques to help you focus where you 'should' to
realize these things up close and personal.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-09-2016, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
I am not religious but how do you speak to / see god? if such a thing exists I have lost track of the amount of times I have prayed, called for help and nothing....

Also how do you speak to a deceased friend? I keep seeing him in dreams recently usually when I go to bed with nicotine patches on.

Yesterdays dream for example we were building a kit car out of wood and metal and went and got a can of pepsi and just had a laugh and joke.

What the hell is the above all about? am I going nuts or something lol

Often to enter into your own depth/call it god or spirit or whatever, it is not so much about praying out loud to receive it is going within for all to listen to all, even as you might be looking outside yourself. Our memory database creates our spirit friends as a connection for us to see ourselves in all that. Whether it is visions, dreams or real life. I find it interesting you want to talk to them and don't know how. Where as listening is inclusive as one in us and listening takes us deeper. So perhaps you need to open more to listening, not talking at present, to see what you are receiving more expanded, not what you want to be doing..

Wood is the most human of the elements. It is the element of spring; the creative urge to achieve - which can turn to anger when frustrated. It is associated with the capacity to look forward, plan and make decisions, hence growth and expansion.

Metal energy is consolidating and with inward movement, like a flower closing its petals.

Are you ignoring your health in some way?

Seems this self listening is trying to get your attention through your dreamer if I can be so bold as to share.

We are the way we speak, listen and dream through all connections related, so perhaps your just need to shift focus for now. Not force connection until you are connected more open and less infused with your way, in the way.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 27-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello Miss Hepburn, in my post i considered to mention the spiritual eye, but then it would be too complicated to explain.
The Bodily eyes will never see him.
Old 27-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Suspended

Jared you are being misguided by these posters and I am sorry, they do not intend harm...some do, but some don't.

You named your username after your friend who is happily in Heaven. He visits you in dreams because he wants to show you a miracle; both you and he are good people who were skeptical. Not close minded just skeptical. What is the beautiful miracle? You were inspired to find this place and start your journey for answers. Your friend loves you enough to help you look for answers.

Now, how do you communicate with God or Goddess? It is simple. I'll show you how simple. Ask God or Goddess a question, any question then reply to yourself in your mind, you reply the answer. Have this conversation with yourself until you develop the telepathy to hear Her, Him and the rest of us who communicate telepathically. Over time, you will hear her and all of us then you can move on from this place. All I am teaching you is how to develop telepathy.

I can go into forms of telepathy which might be more concrete for you like the music system where music is communicating notes. Pick any song and I'll show you the studio musician is communicating telepathy; Tidal is the best service for this because of the sound quality. Another system is the tapping system where you tap out your thoughts for others to hear one syllable at a time. Such as Hel-lo two taps, one tap for hel another for lo. People do this all the time. Or My (tap) Name (tap) is (tap) Just (tap) me(tap).

Animals communicate through the tapping system, once you learn it try to talk to birds and dogs through chirps and pants, they speak.

Sorry, so many bad people responded to your post and I didn't come earlier I am not a fan of Miss Hepburn. If you can see the message in this post, your eyes are not tricking you.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Now, how do you communicate with God or Goddess? It is simple. I'll show you how simple.
Ask God or Goddess a question, any question then reply to yourself in your mind, you reply the answer.
Have this conversation with yourself until you develop the telepathy to hear Her, Him and the rest of us who communicate telepathically.
Over time, you will hear her and all of us then you can move on from this place. All I am teaching you is how to develop telepathy.
I like this.

Dan, Oh, Gothcha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I like this.

Dan, Oh, Gothcha!

Nope, I'm still here. Told you.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I like this.

Dan, Oh, Gothcha!

Oh and just so people know, DAN means Dead and Nothing. My is name Henry. Reread her reply and come up with your own conclusions.