Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Likes2Read

This is why I wear/carry the crystals I have with me

I thought this would be a beneficial thread to discuss, not just the stones that we are wearing, carrying, and/or sleeping with, but WHY we are doing so. And, ideally, if we are noticing their having an effect on us, we can put it in this thread, as well.

It's useful to have an idea of what other crystal aficionados are working with. But even more useful is to get an idea of HOW people are working, what they hope to accomplish, and what results they are getting.

That's the kind of discussion I look for most on any forum: the HOW and WHY, along with the WHAT. Of course, what do I tell the people I read Tarot for? "If you want to see a particular thing happen, it will be useful for you to tale action to start the ball rolling." Well, that advice applies to me, too, not just the people I am reading for. So I will start.

At this time, I am working directly with two different spheres. First, there is the 1"-ish clear crystal sphere that I wire-wrapped about 16 months ago. I love the soft, omnidirectional energy of spheres of all sizes. And my favorite stone is clear quartz, which has an energy that feels like swimming in cool water to me. The combination of that shape and that stone is ideal for me. So I wear it, and its presence in my energy field helps to "raise my vibration", a phrase we see a lot in New Age and crystal circles, by bringing my own energies more in line with its own. Plus, if I need a boost, I can specifically tune in to it and get that cool-water refreshing feeling on the spot.

I also just got a 2.5" crystal sphere with a smoky phantom point in it. When I looked at the photo on Mineralminers, I thought it was going to be like another phantom sphere I own, where the phantom has the appearance that a quartz crystal developed a layer of dust over it, and then clear quartz enveloped it from another direction, creating an easily-seen crystal within a crystal. (The end result is that it appears to be a clear sphere with an off-center, three-sided pyramid in it.) But no this new sphere is different. The internal phantom is pale smoky quartz within clear quartz, and it's easier to see from some angles than others. This sphere has interesting quartz vibrations with an undertone of smoky-quartz energy (more active energy, that resonates more with the Root Chakra, and more grounding). I havent used it to scry yet, but I have used it to center and ground when I'm getting ready to do Tarot readings.

My diamond ring is my engagement ring. I didn't obtain it with metaphysical intentions, nor have I really focused on it a whole lot with metaphysical intent until the past 4 or 5 weeks. That was when I realized I had a significant untapped resource to work with here. So now it, and the bracelet I wear with tiny diamonds in it, are getting tuned into regularly. Diamond packs a heck of a punch for its size. I have noticed that tuning in to it causes a boost in my energy levels. This is great for combating moderate fatigue, but I wouldn't recommend using it as a sleep replacement, because sleep allows the body to do a lot of healing and mending that doesn't happen during waking hours. However, if you know that you are going to have to wait a bit before bedtime, and you feel like your tail is dragging, then getting an extra energy boost from a diamond might be a viable option. However, this stone also has had the effect of making me talk VERY directly, so be sure and have your Tact Circuits activated so you can be sure to speak diplomatically when you're giving a frank opinion.

I only just got a Moldavite a few days ago. It's a small stone, but it seems to be potent, as well. The first thing I noticed was that it resonates with my Heart Chakra. I haven't had the time to REALLY focus on it yet, however, so for the time being, it's living in the box with my working Tarot deck. I figure the cards will like the company and the energy, and since MY energy is all over the cards, the stone will be in the midst of those vibrations. Win/win.

So... what goals do you have right now, when you work with your stones? What are your goals, what crystals are you using to help you reach them, and what results are you noticing as the result of your work?
Old 27-11-2012, 06:36 AM
rosequartzcrazy

At the moment, i am totally drawn to rose quartz.
i have recently come out of a long term relationship & was not coping with things to well. lots of negative feelings in me, even though not my choice to end the relationship.
after a few weeks, this thought came into my head that crystals could help me, so i did a little research online to see what could help me. then i went to our local crystal shop & picked up my first pieces of rose quartz, a small tumble stone & a palm stone.
just holding those stone made me feel so much better.

i have now been working wirh them for about 3 weeks now & the difference inme is amazing. i feel so much more positive about things and beleive that my guides drew me to crystals as a way of hesling myself.

Since that first visit to crstal shop, i have been in many times & not just to buy rose quartz, i also have in my little collection, red tigers eye, red jasper - both as grounding stones for my base chakra & for self confidence, also tigers eye & aventurine - mainly for clarity & wisdom. these are all tumble stones that i carry in my pockets or in my purse. just looking at they sometimes can calm me down in a matter of seconds...

on my latest visit, i bought a rose quartz gem tree & a sphere... my house will soon be full of rose quartz - i am so drawn to this crystal at the moment, if nothing else i am learning to go with my instinct, i beleive this is the stone for me at this time in my life.

My goal is to like myself again, regain my self confidence & live life to the full. i feel that the crystals i have so far are helping me to start on this long road ahead. i have come so far in a short space of time with the help of my beautiful little friends... and i know that they will help me to continue this path tht my life has given me.
Old 27-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Likes2Read

I hear you. I have an Etsy shop, and the only stone I've ever been asked, "Do you have any ____?" is Rose Quartz. So of course, I made sure to track some down. (The places where I normally buy supplies from were chronically out of Rose Quartz, so I expanded my search until I found some good stones.)

Rose Quartz has a lovely, gentle energy that really soothes the heart. Just looking at it is pleasing. Even handling it to make jewelry out of it, not even focusing on its capabilities, is pleasant, too. So I'm not surprised that you're feeling some resonance there, as you're doing emotional work. It makes a lot of sense.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:57 PM
kitsunewindchaser

Rose quartz has also helped me in a time in my life when I lost someone and felt like my heart was breaking. To me, it is an intensely soothing stone and I can feel it very strongly when I hold it over my heart chakra. I used to keep it in my car and hold it when I drove, but figured out it was getting banged up that way. :(
I don't have any stones that I carry with me all the time. I choose different stones every day, depending on what I feel I need help with, like grounding or communication or energy, etc. So I look at the stones that work with that and choose the ones I feel most drawn to that moment.
Old 28-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Glen

Herkamer Diamond

Ok - its a double terminated clear quartz crystal on a chain. About 1-1/4 in x 1 in. It gives me clarity in my readings , It does have a curiosity about it. It has a tiny "baby" attached to it that is about the size of a pinhead.

I had a couple of other crystals but have lost them. One was a double terminated clear quartz that I found in the parking lot of my complex. One was an 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" cube of the most beautiful Lapis that I have seen. Had it for 3 months and then it completely disappeared. Lost a tiger eye that I had and carried in my pocket for a year. I miss the lapis the most. Still hope I will find it again some day.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Master

I have given carrying crystals with me a slight break - they are all sitting in my sanctuary room which is my loft conversion - recently complete but as yet undecorated and uncarpeted and barely furnished. I'm happy with that arrangement, I'm just letting their energy bring an expansion and a stillness to the room.

I generally prefer rough unpolished stones but I have got a few chakra stones - a set of tumblestones which I intend to carry around with me and so I can take the necessary one out of the bag and hold it a bit closer to me - maybe pop it in my bra or something as I feel the need? I thought that would bring the energy close to my heart? I have yet to do this, it's just the next thought along the way.

I'm very happy to give my stones a break tho. They work hard for me and this is the time for them to re-charge whilst working on my house. They need a break from my energy.