Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Guide

Angel of Death

I dreamed I was lying in bed, somehow having relations with myself, while looking outside through the window sometimes. The first time I looked outside the window, I saw a white angel statue standing before it, it looked like one of those you would find in a church or something. The second time I looked, it was a black angel statue instead, holding a scythe. The third time I looked I went up to the window and saw some ancient Greek artifact, it is then that I mentioned the name of its creator to myself and said "Time and death". When I looked outsids the window again, I could see a murderer trying to break into my apartment, I knew something bad was going to happen so I hid myself behind some coats. The murderer was stopped by some policeman but he knocked the cop out easily. He then tried to beat the guy to death, but I tried to stop him. I dont remember how this played out because I woke up.

After falling asleep again, I remember listening to a woman who showes me her apartment, she said "this is where it all began, where I started my illegal enterprise". She showed me a box with money and documents, to which I responded "Ah I see, yourl're the sentimental type, you will regret that when the authorities find your stash". I then thought of my previous dream, and it all clicked. "But wait, someone did find your stash, and someone tried to kill you for it". I then saw the murderer standing next to me with a gun pointed at my face, "Exactly" he said. It was then I saw the angel for the first time. He told me I was beginning to figure it out, I asked for his name, but he said it was too complicated to tell and that I will only hear a specific part of his name. He said his name was "gibberish gibberish, the Reaper", he was the one and only true reaper. I woke up again.

In my third dream I saw a woman who said she was going to leave, I said I still had some questions, I'd have to ask them to the other angel. I asked with how many they are, to which he responded "many? it's all difficult to explain, but I guess just many". He then showed me my bedroom in ny parents' house, where I was sitting in the dark. I asked if that was me and he said yes. He then showed me a wall with some things I wrote, some as a kid. Two letters were pinned on the wall, one in latin writing and one in Hiëroglyphs, both in rainbow colours, alternating colours per sign. Apparently these were letters I sent to the angels, and they have responded. He then showed me that I draw the Hiëroglyphs in a very specific way, that it's very detailed and that I shouldn't be able to know these details. There were some 3D Hiëroglyphs hanging from the ceiling, he showed me the part he meant, a round ball sticking out of a sign. He said it's impossible for me to know how these look, but yet I still do. "How do you know this?" he asked me. "Who are you and where are you from?". The dream ended again.

I couldn't sleep at all last night until 7 AM, afterwards I dreamed all of this. The woman said she was leaving, my theory is that I get these dreams when they're present and that I don't get them when they're gone, as I didn't get another one when she mentioned that. I think it's about finding something or unlocking something hidden in me. I'm sure they were angels as portrayed by the angel statues, but their answers as well because I couldn't hear or understand their higher-dimensions yet, so I couldn't hear their names for example. I would like to hear what someone else thinks of this!
Old 16-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Guide

The dream is more a Vision and Message from the Super-Consciousness

Your "little me / ego persona " is out of time ...... time for your false ideas about who and what you are to Die ~ Not a physical death ......
Old 16-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator
I like what Golden Eagle said your false self is dying off. The beliefs and perceptions you picked up as a child you had no clue you were digesting (in your childhood bedroom in the dark) are being brought to your awareness to be healed. You are starting to learn how to love yourself. You are not totally connecting the dots on how but your perspective (looking out window) is shifting. The murderer could actually be the part of you that wants to end defeating behaviors but even our negative habits don't want to die so positive shifts can feel like a threat. It's possible you have been driven by guilt (police officer) most of your life but you are starting to knock it out.

The second part of the dream is showing you how feeling like you are doing something wrong (illegal) makes your worth and self view (money and documents) vulnerable. Your emotions (the girl being sentimental) is what you sense makes you vulnerable so this suggests you may try to avoid feeling bad about yourself by not engaging in emotions. If you avoid all feelings then your worth can't be stolen. But regardless of our efforts to avoid feeling our negative misunderstandings of ourselves will still come back on us as self criticism (being shot).

The third part of the dream seems to be a play on the different aspects of your psyche, the angels possibly representatives of your different emotions. Guilt being one of the Angels leaving you. You are beginning to see your early programming or false beliefs (heirogliphs) you picked up from your early upbringing that we all are kind of blind and oblivious to. You are starting to see how that early upbringing caused you to maybe label yourself something false. You are now being asked, because you are capable of seeing it now, who you really are and where you came from. We are spirits having a human experience. Human isn't who we really are. You are on the path of discovering your true nature. Great dream.