Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Master
Twin flame connecting with me? Tickling my feet

Twin flames is not something that I really focus on; but I have had this creeping into my awareness. I've always wanted to find my true love and to settle down. When I've had really depressed moments, when I've felt my lowest and not wanted to exist anymore, I have noticed the presence of who I believe to be my twin flame.

I'm not sure if it is but that's what it feels to me. Once I was in bed after arguing with my partner, I was upset he had his back to me and was about to fall asleep. I was really sad that I felt that way, then I saw/felt him in front of me lying on my pillow and cuddling me. I felt him touch my face. When I tried to focus on seeing him again, I couldn't, but I knew he was still there. The first time I saw him was in a dream, I saw him standing over me and smiling, he looked so handsome and angelic. The huge amounts of love I felt for him and from him is what led me to believe it was a twin flame connection.

Last night, I was crying my eyes out and saying to God that I don't want to be alive on this earth anymore, then when I was sitting there feeling bad for feeling that way, I felt a strong tickle on my foot, I checked the floor to make sure I hadn't brushed my foot against something but there was nothing there. Again, I had the impression/feeling that it was my twin flame showing signs of support. Trying to make me smile like he always does.

Just reflecting now, I realise he only ever appears to me like this when I am in despair, when I don't want to be here anymore. I don't ever expect it so it always takes me by surprise. I feel like he is in the spirit world, and it is me that needs to ascend for us to be reunited.

I don't have much kinowledge on twin flames other than we had to seperate from the 5th dimension to be able to enter the 4th. So to people out there who know more about this, does this sound like a twin flame connection?

Many thanks,

Rose.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:09 PM
Knower

I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I don't know if this is a TF connection but it seems that somebody is watching over you.
I used to feel in that way when I was a teenager. I didn't what to live anymore. In my early twenties, I felt the same. I used to cried a lot. I know the feeling. But when I was 24 years old somebody gave the book "You can heal your life" by Louise Hay. That book changed my life. I don't know if you know it. Maybe it can help you, too. I got some profesional help later on and that helped me, too.
I hope you feel better, but it is ok if some days we don't feel well.
I can see that you can ask this energy, spirit, TF or angel to comfort you when you need it.
Sending you much love.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Master
Thank you, I am starting to feel much better now generally, my dreams have come back so that's how I know I'm alright, I guess I go through waves of feelings; no doubt I'll feel like this again sometime soon. I'll get this book, this is what I am trying to do, heal my life. Thank you for the suggestion, I was also considering professional help so I can understand myself better and have that extra support. Thank you for your kind words I really appreciate your suggestions, I will work on asking this energy for comfort when I need it. I look forward to seeing how this connection develops!
Old 18-01-2018, 10:32 AM
Master
Hi Rose!
I would get that book in by Louise Hay! I know of many people who have benefited from it.
Apart from that, you say you want to find true love and settle down. You have a partner, so I assume he's not your true love.
But please remember you can have and be everything you want! Nothing is impossible and nothing is out of reach. It is just limiting beliefs that keep us from getting what we want, that hold us back from fulfilling our dreams.
Sometimes -okay, often- we get stuck in a situation / pattern because it's familiar and feels comfortable. Yet when honest we know it is indeed familiar and maybe offers security, but it isn't comfortable anymore. In spite of that we stay. Why? What holds you back, what is it you fear?
If such questions are too scary to face on your own, by all means get some help! Professional help can work a treat, and the support you get is wonderful. So if you're up for that, yes, do that! Say "yes" to yourself. You deserve a happy live, so make those first steps. Get that help and support and the book.
And when you're ready for it, which is when it appeals to you, I'd recommend "The Power" too by Rhonda Byrne. Not the Secret. S*d that one, lol.
Make those first steps, Rose! Go get the life you deserve! And I highly recommend that if you want to do these things, you set them in motion asap because the full moon on 31st January is a super moon, blue moon, total lunar eclipse and will drag up all old cr@p in people that they need to let go of. Patterns, limiting beliefs, emotional stuff and so on.
If you're prone to being affected by such energies you will feel it. If you do, remember it is a necessary step to work through these things, and that it will pass!

Oh, and as for your question, I don't think this is TF related. I think it's someone who's watching over you and is there for you in time of need. A spirit guide, a relative who's past over, something like that. Someone who brings you love and comfort when you're going through hardship.

Old 18-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Master
Hey FairyCrystal!

Brilliant, I will do! Sometimes I feel its just my warped perceptions that make me feel like its not true love or something threatens my need to settle down and have a loving family. As soon as I get out of my funk, I realise he is a sweetheart and perfect for me, I just struggle at times when I feel he isn't there for me but I think I just need to be there for myself a lot more and not project it that its not him giving me what I need. I feel I fear my heart being hurt, I fear accepting unconditional love, and I often push it away without realising, or when I do realise, the damage is done :( although it can be repaired as soon as I am willing to accept love, its hard to change old patterns at times like you say, but I'll definitely reflect on this more.

Ive realised recently too, I demonised my step dad growing up, but it was my mum that neglected us in an emotional way, although he may have been the enforcer, at least he was doing it out of love. I didn't realise until last week that I don't remember most of my early childhood because nothing happened and I was on my own a lot, so I feel I was neglected in that way, Id work hard to make sure I don't make my own children feel like this, but I see myself doing it with my dog, I'm too 'busy' or 'stressed' to pay her attention at times and she sits there looking sad and alone, it breaks my heart so I know I need to resolve this before I have children. So I feel its more how I perceive things instead of how others actually affect me.

Ah cool, I have her book 'The Magic' on my desk lol but I don't think it grabbed me, I will try 'The Power', thank you!

Thank you, I will, ah yes I had heard of this event but had forgotten so thank you for reminding me, know I can keep that in mind if I go bat poop crazy lol

Ahh that's good to know, in a way I'm glad its not a TF, I felt pressure to live up to that title but now I can relax a bit haha thank you for all your kind words and support it is really helpful to me! I hope that you are well, and I still love my fairy and look at her day and night :)
Old 18-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Thank you, I am starting to feel much better now generally, my dreams have come back so that's how I know I'm alright, I guess I go through waves of feelings; no doubt I'll feel like this again sometime soon. I'll get this book, this is what I am trying to do, heal my life. Thank you for the suggestion, I was also considering professional help so I can understand myself better and have that extra support. Thank you for your kind words I really appreciate your suggestions, I will work on asking this energy for comfort when I need it. I look forward to seeing how this connection develops!

Grow the love between you too;

Date yourself as if you are dating your twin.

Always allow a direct path to you and don't pressure them or make the path too narrow, or put blocks on the path, keep the path as wide and open as possible and accept them with open arms, regardless of the situation(I know your situation may be different than others).

Make love to yourself, take yourself out on a private dates.

Listen to love music/solfeggio frequencies.

Find ways to constantly meditate on your connection, without it interfering with your daily activities (I am lucky, I get to listen to music all day at work), so as I listen to music, I energetically send it to my twin all day.

Try not to brain chatter negative tings, it feeds in to your twin.

Avoid sexual intimacy with others, keep the channel purified, or it will feed into your twin.

I felt my twin being intimate with his spouse a few times, it fed into me and I absorbed his spouses energy and emotions, I had to transmute it, heal her and release it, it hooked into me.

Allow GOD to work through you, as I do that I am brought to people and places that need healing, just by physically being there.

Try to spread random acts of kindness/love to others, even if it's a flirty smile.

Try not to let any false flag attacks/illuminati/conspiracies/hell vs. heaven/misinformation campaigns affect you, especially when we are in the eye of the storm/chaos(chaos creates order eventually).

Try not to go against the process/grain, or experiences will repeat until you choose a better direction/option.

Preach from the heart and not the brain and allow the heart to pick your words for you when you try and educate others on GOD/True Love.

Spend time in nature and allow the wildlife to heal by existing around you.

Most importantly:

Enjoy life, even if it seems as if it lost it's zest. Remember the world has sacrificed so much for us, she has been damaged and almost rotted and died. Try to show your appreciation for everything our planet has been through; her body, heart and energy has been damaged and we are healing it. That's why appreciate every meal, every drink, every shower, every time you go to bed in a warm house with heat and lights... If you do these things, it won't matter what you eat or drink aslong as you appreciate it(including meat and alcohol). When I eat meat I don't feel guilty but I try to minimize my meat eating. The way I look at it: If they took all the meat off of the market and all the processed foods, we would have a huge issue considering how large our population is, so GOD understands why we have to eat the things we eat, appreciate the food as sustenance and your body will transmute all negativity in the food(poisons, GMO's fear from the dead animal, etc.).

Last edited by T.L.M. : 18-01-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Master
Thank you T.L.M for all your wonderful insights!

I will follow your advice as to keeping an open, loving, accepting channel; and treating myself in a kind way as to take good care of myself, to aid us both. I am listening to solfeggio frequency now, we aren’t allowed music at work unfortunately but I do listen to it in my headphones at times :)
Music is definitely the most obvious way I hear from TF, sometimes I wonder if I am just imagining it but sometimes it is so obvious and so many love songs one after the other, it does make me laugh! And I feel the love in certain words or sentences.

Yes, I see the importance of not being a negative nelly all the time, it affects them, as much as it affects anyone we are connected too; this gives me more inspiration to be positive consistently! Oh, it’s a bit awkward about the sexual intimacy with others, because if my TF is in spirit, what do they expect me to do, be a nun? Haha I hear a ‘yes that would be nice’ lol but it is quiet awkward in a sense if your going through life and living your own life, and they are aware of it and it affects them; or them not wanting you to be intimate with others per se may affect your own sex drive or intimacy with a partner! Pfft! Actually, something just dawned on me, sometimes I feel this niggling feeling downstairs, it feels like stimulation but uncomfortable, I’ve wondered if it was to do with something that may have happened when I was younger and that’s why I feel it at times although I have no memory of anything like this…but could It be that this is me feeling them? I’ve never thought of that before. It makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Ah that’s lovely, I didn’t realise that we can heal from just being in a certain place, I always feel I am failing because I’m not actually doing anything, but I guess there are other ways to heal, like you say.
Those false flag things you describe are usually exactly what brings me down, it makes me feel not connected to God, so I will work on allowing God to work through me and trusting this connection, not false information. I also realise a lot of my disturbances and stress come from going against the flow, so thank you for what you advise!

Yes, I notice when I am struggling with words, I look to my heart and it feels like inspiration gives me the best words to say, I love it when that happens! I guess acting as God would, speaks for itself in teaching of God & love so I will work on letting go of resistance and lead by example. Yes nature and wildlife is my daily refuge, so beautiful, peaceful and amazing, I need to spend more time in nature though as I feel this will help me to stay balanced more.
I do feel bad that we have done this to Earth, but I hope I can do all is possible for me to make my mark on earth a good and healthy one. I worry about eating meat too, the thought of it being a live animal with a soul and its own life is becoming too much to bear, although I do need the sustenance like you say at times, I didn’t realise appreciating the food transmutes the negative, I am very glad to know that. Thank you very very much for all you have shared with me, I will be writing these points in my journal to encourage me to be happy and live life to the fullest!