Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Seeker

Astral City

Hello, everyone I hope everyone is doing well. I have never astral projected, and my question is the astral plane like the move The Astral City the Spiritual Journey?
Old 21-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
Hello, everyone I hope everyone is doing well. I have never astral projected, and
my question is the astral plane like the movie, "The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey"?
Well, it can be ---remember the Doctor was stuck for a little while in a painfully dark place for awhile.
Then, went to the hospital - then, advanced to classes - then,
was 'allowed' a visit from his mom who was
on a 'Higher Celestial Sphere'.

(We can always go 'lower' to visit, but not higher until we are ready.)

If this interests you - you might enjoy reading James E. Padgett...
the people he contacted
from the Other Side are very forthcoming about
the different 'planes' - levels, spheres, realms, whatever....Jesus being the closest to the Divine Father.
Fascinating stuff! More later, we can chat.

This might get you started: So glad you are interested in this!

http://www.truthforallpeople.com/james-e-padgett

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello, everyone I hope everyone is doing well. I have never astral projected, and my question is the astral plane like the move The Astral City the Spiritual Journey?
That was an anthropomorphized version many believe in. I don't.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Seeker

Thanks

Thank you Miss Hepburn for your reply. This movie gave me comfort. Do they really have hospitals there?
Old 22-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Smile

Quote:
Thank you Miss Hepburn for your reply. This movie gave me comfort. Do they really have hospitals there?
Yes. With lawns out front where loved ones wait for word that
they can come in now and visit.
They are esp filled with those that were in comas, so are still groggy and out of it...same for
a drug overdose victim.

Gosh, there is so much love there.

(I started reading about the Other Side in the '70s...my mom had an NDE,
so I grew up with books available.)
An early one is "A World Beyond".

Oh, and what the doctor in the movie* exp'd isn't what all experience.
If an advanced soul, say, that no longer identifies with the human stage - a whole different
introduction to the Other Side can take place.

* A compilation of many communications to Chico Xavier.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Master

It's an interesting movie well worth watching if you can find it subtitled in English, but I don't think it 100% accurate .
Old 02-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
It's an interesting movie well worth watching if you can find it subtitled in English,
but I don't think it 100% accurate .
Well, sure, each person would have things diff.
It was diff, generally, but similar to "Life in the Unseen Word" - Anthony Borgia.

Old 04-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Master

Everything can be found out in the astral plane. What one experiences can very much be in accordance to ones beliefs.