Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 28-11-2019, 10:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
A central figure may not be recognised by this religion, doesn't mean there isn't one though.

True!.....
Old 28-11-2019, 10:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Anybody can learn these things. Most people do not realize such things exist which keeps such knowledge in the hands of a few.

But then if you listen to people, I would say most people practice aspects of this without really realizing they are.
Because of this, they generally do not advance in the knowledge.

Can you mention these "aspects" or give some examples of them, please?.

I absolutely disagree with "anybody can learn these things". Without any willingness, another cannot even learn how to ride a bicycle. It requires willingness for learning to take place. Same goes for unlearning.
Old 30-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Master

Hi Sunshine,
Of course it takes willingness, but anybody can, if they apply themselvea, learn witchcraft.
Old 30-11-2019, 06:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
A central figure may not be recognised by this religion, doesn't mean there isn't one though.

You may be mixing up Wicca with witchcraft. There is no central figure in witchcraft. Except, perhaps, in the old traditional witchcraft of Cornwall, England where they honour a particular deity called Bucca Dhu and his twing spirit - Bucca Gwidder. But that deity puts absolutely no restrictions on what kind of "workings" can be done.

And in traditional Wicca it is not against any so-called laws or rules to throw a good curse when called for. It is only since the new-age people infiltrated Wicca that all these laws and rules are put forth.
Old 30-11-2019, 08:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Hi Sunshine,
Of course it takes willingness, but anybody can, if they apply themselvea, learn witchcraft.

Hi Jennycrow,

Thank you so much for your worthwhile participation and contribution to this thread. There's so much food for thought as well as knowledge/information offered by you.

Not only I enjoyed interacting online with you and consider it worthwhile for this reason but, it is a fact that each time with your posts I learn something new as well that make me asking you another question...it just pops up as soon as I read one of your food for thought comments.
Old 30-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Master

Thanks Sunshine! I enjoy talking to you too. If you have questions - feel free to ask away. There are other practitioners on this thread who are knowledgeable too!.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Thanks Sunshine! I enjoy talking to you too. If you have questions - feel free to ask away. There are other practitioners on this thread who are knowledgeable too!.

Good morning Jenny Crow,

Well, there may be "other practitioners on this thread who are knowledgeable too" but, they aren't offering of what they know, their knowledge or opinion, are they?.

Thanks for being willing to answer more questions
Old 04-12-2019, 12:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
You may be mixing up Wicca with witchcraft. There is no central figure in witchcraft. Except, perhaps, in the old traditional witchcraft of Cornwall, England where they honour a particular deity called Bucca Dhu and his twing spirit - Bucca Gwidder. But that deity puts absolutely no restrictions on what kind of "workings" can be done.

And in traditional Wicca it is not against any so-called laws or rules to throw a good curse when called for. It is only since the new-age people infiltrated Wicca that all these laws and rules are put forth.

Another question,

Are you in favor or against "these laws and rules that are put forth by New age?".
Old 04-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Master

Im not wiccian but this thread caught my eye. Have you considered that maybe this attack may not even be from this lifetime but a past one. I've found that things done in my past lives have come back up as there was things still to be cleared from them...
Old 05-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Im not wiccian but this thread caught my eye. Have you considered that maybe this attack may not even be from this lifetime but a past one. I've found that things done in my past lives have come back up as there was things still to be cleared from them...

Hi sea-dove and thank you for your interest in the subject.

I am a bit unsure about what exactly is meant, whether this attack comes from persons I knew in a past life or this is a way of punishment and revenge against my person for something bad done by me in a past life.

Which one of the two do you mean by your post, if any of the two?.