Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hi Henny Crow,

I do not follow any magical path, do not do and have never done any magic.

Yes, I did read an article related to what your advice. It was the exact and the same you advised of doing only with the differences that, in the box it is the hexer that goes and poppet represented not my person or person who had been the victim of these sick in their heads as far as I am concerned, evil persons resulting in voodoo or black magic to harm and hurt others but, this exact person, the hexer who resulted in this.

Also, just a mirror overlooking and opposite the evil hexer was advised to be placed not 6.

I am just quoting of what exactly it was said by me so everything to be clear.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Deactivated Account

So the stereotype is that dolls are used to harm others but it's not the case at all, most dolls are used for healing purposes. And many witches and healers do this. Myself included have done something similar for healing.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Lepus

Hello

Why do some magical practitioners curse or hex their target? You have to take note that not all do curse or hex for no reason. If the target in mind deserves it then why should we refrain from conducting 'black magic'? The child wasn't given a choice when the child molester abused him or her. Or how about animals who go through mistreatment by so called owners, they weren't given a choice. And those who fall victim of rape, stalking, harassment, bullying, assault or even death threats. They weren't given a choice by the perpetrators so why should we?

The mirror box is to target someone without dealing any form of countermagic. The mirrors protect the identity of the witch from receiving anything in return. So it's great for targeting other practitioners especially those who wish you harm. You can even curse someone by breaking a mirror. Just take a photo of the person you wish to curse and have a mirror, preferably a small size, and place it on top of the photo so that person faces the mirror. You then smash it with your intention in mind or saying it out loud to curse that person. Try not to look at the mirror when you do obtain one when trying to curse someone with it.

I'm curious how can hexes and black magick be considered 'sick in the head'? Especially since it's the action you're refering to and not the person who conducts it? Which is why Jenny assumed you were refering those who practice baneful magic 'sick in the head'.

Lepus
Old 23-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
So the stereotype is that dolls are used to harm others but it's not the case at all, most dolls are used for healing purposes. And many witches and healers do this. Myself included have done something similar for healing.

Hi LadyMay and thank for your response.

I do not assign to the specific stereotype but, in certain cases, and as the rest commentators supported and/or confirmed, this does take place by practitioners of Voodoo religion or black magic as Jenny Crow said, to the best of my memory, "sympathetic magic".
Old 23-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Knower

Sunshine,

I think it is important to know that, as with anything else, time and effort will be required to get good results. Think of all the time and effort that was put into whatever is bothering you -- it is never as simple as a ten minute neosporin and band aid solution.

Second, I advise not sending anything negative at the problem, but instead detaching the problem from yourself and neutralizing it, or at least preventing it from reattaching.

Light and Love,

FoxTracks
Old 23-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

Why do some magical practitioners curse or hex their target? You have to take note that not all do curse or hex for no reason. If the target in mind deserves it then why should we refrain from conducting 'black magic'? The child wasn't given a choice when the child molester abused him or her. Or how about animals who go through mistreatment by so called owners, they weren't given a choice. And those who fall victim of rape, stalking, harassment, bullying, assault or even death threats. They weren't given a choice by the perpetrators so why should we?

The mirror box is to target someone without dealing any form of countermagic. The mirrors protect the identity of the witch from receiving anything in return. So it's great for targeting other practitioners especially those who wish you harm. You can even curse someone by breaking a mirror. Just take a photo of the person you wish to curse and have a mirror, preferably a small size, and place it on top of the photo so that person faces the mirror. You then smash it with your intention in mind or saying it out loud to curse that person. Try not to look at the mirror when you do obtain one when trying to curse someone with it.

I'm curious how can hexes and black magick be considered 'sick in the head'? Especially since it's the action you're refering to and not the person who conducts it? Which is why Jenny assumed you were refering those who practice baneful magic 'sick in the head'.

Lepus

Hi Lepus,

Thank you for all the information you provided in your response and your response.

In regards to the first and last paragraph of your response and questions asked in them, please bear in mind and take into consideration that there is a personal experience and what I sensed which are to be found in the OP and in which I asked specific questions.

I most definitely, do not belong in none of the categories you mentioned so, I will deserved to be hexed or done voodoo or black magic against. The OP regards a specific experience.

Obviously, this thread is turning into an ethics thread , or at least that is how I feel that is turning into.

The reasons you mentioned for another resulting in black magic and against the specific categories of people, are just way too serious.

In regards to "evil" and "sick in the head", I have decided to give an example in order to be made clear to whom exactly a reference is made to and/or considered as such.

An example is, a person is jealous of a relationship two persons are having and therefore, results in hexing and/or black magic and/or voodoo in order to separate the two through death , not just even disruption and irreparable damage in the relationship in order to make both suffer.

So, this person takes a poppet , some pins , stucks them 1 by 1 on the poppet in order and doing black magic or voodoo to get the one person sick and die, to cause disease and death.

The reason why is jealousy that due to it the other through black magic or voodoo wants to literally take a life.

In regards to upset , another example,

Someone due to not following any rules and regulations , stealing , lying , causing a whole disruption in the business and colleagues, a complete chaos and disorder gets fired by the boss.

So, it goes on to result in the exact and the same as with the person in the first example to take revenge by vanishing from the earth, his ex boss, business and all the rest of their colleagues.

If all of the above is not evil and sick in the head, what is?.

This is the category of people I am referring to.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
Sunshine,

I think it is important to know that, as with anything else, time and effort will be required to get good results. Think of all the time and effort that was put into whatever is bothering you -- it is never as simple as a ten minute neosporin and band aid solution.

Second, I advise not sending anything negative at the problem, but instead detaching the problem from yourself and neutralizing it, or at least preventing it from reattaching.

Light and Love,

FoxTracks
Hi FoxTracks,

Your advice is a very good one that can be overall applied in so many different matters, if not all, and in various areas of life.

I really admire young people who can come up with some very good and wise advices.

Love and Light...indeed!.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Master

Sunshine, Quote - your words - "person who had been the victim of THESE SICK IN THE HEADS, as far as I am concerned, EVIL PERSONS....".

So yes, you did say that.

I'm saying the following without judgement against you.......You seem to be under the misunderstanding that witchcraft, Voodoo (or Vodoun) and black magic all fall under the same umbrella, when in fact, they don't. Vodoun is a religion that one has to be initiated into by a Houngan or Mambo. Witchcraft is a craft that can basically be learned by anyone, if they put their mind to it. Black magic is simply a label tacked on to execration magic. Magic has no colour - it operates on the practitioner's intent.

As you said, you are not a practitioner of magic/spells etc. so I'm not totally sure what your reason is for coming on this section of the forum, unless it is to ask that first question you asked
Old 24-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Master

Sorry, I had to break my post up because this very frustrating forum will not post your reply if you take too long to formulate it and you have to log in again and lose everything you just typed.

Anyway. as I was saying,

....unless it was to say you are shocked that people are still using dolls/poppets/baby dolls in their craft. Poppets have been around in folkloric witchcraft for eons in basically country of the world and this form of magic is not going away any time soon - simply because it works. Sticking pins into them is definitely the only way to use dolls/poppets. As someone else said they can be used to heal.

I don't know if your questions have been asked satisfactorily but if not - please ask away.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:48 PM
Master

I should have said "sticking pins into them is definitely NOT the only way to use dolls/poppets. (sorry)