Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 07-12-2019, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcurious
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any interesting theories or articles/books to read that discuss what may have occurred during the “missing” years of Jesus Christ?

Would love to read what you know!

Thanks,
Iamcurious
In Islam, Jesus is known as the traveling prophet.

They claimed he traveled from age 33 to his death at age 125.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-12-2019, 03:05 AM
Master

Some stories , he was married had a family, he believed in and taught reincarnation , a lot of his life got changed at the Council of Nicia in 326 , ect
Old 11-12-2019, 01:59 AM
Ascender

Some people believe that he died in Shingo, northern Japan at the age of 106years old.
Old 13-01-2020, 04:20 AM
Master
A lot of the same theories traveling the world especially India.

I used to buy that until I read a book on the ancient world how most of that is nonsense. It wasn't common and most of the Stories that are told of Jesus in other countries don't add up historically at all. They're just people who wrote fiction inspired by the Theosophical Society. Yoganada read it from them, so did Edgar Cayce, and several others.

Honestly Jesus probably just lived a simple mundane life for 18 years and no one cared to know or write it down. Such as teaching small communities or learning to read and write in Hebrew and from the Torah in order to be a teacher and apprenticing in a carpentry school. I doubt this young guy left home for his mother to fend for herself with the other brothers and sisters he had after Joseph died. He most likely became the father of the household for a while.
Old 13-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
A lot of the same theories traveling the world especially India.

I used to buy that until I read a book on the ancient world how most of that is nonsense. It wasn't common and most of the Stories that are told of Jesus in other countries don't add up historically at all. They're just people who wrote fiction inspired by the Theosophical Society. Yoganada read it from them, so did Edgar Cayce, and several others.

Honestly Jesus probably just lived a simple mundane life for 18 years and no one cared to know or write it down. Such as teaching small communities or learning to read and write in Hebrew and from the Torah in order to be a teacher and apprenticing in a carpentry school. I doubt this young guy left home for his mother to fend for herself with the other brothers and sisters he had after Joseph died. He most likely became the father of the household for a while.
Alternate facts.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jesus...-fina_b_179513

https://www.jstor.org/stable/41348773?seq=1

Alternate alternate facts

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/d...-jesus-christ/
Old 13-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
P.S. Special Delivery to Amilius:

whether this or that version of Jesus's or anyone else's actual history (according to Seth, we all have many 'parallel' probabilities/reality-existences) is true or tru-er than any others, what matters most (IMO) is the wisdom and possible practical, hence real, implications and/or applications of what he or she (reportedly) said.

For example, it doesn't matter (to me) whether Seth, or Don Juan, or Jesus are 'made up' personalities - what impresses me is whether and when what they (reportedly) said 'rings' true/wise in relation to what I have observed and experienced and, consequently, know about Life.

Those who get 'caught up' in thinking and arguing abuot whether or not said 'characters' were 'real' or 'really' as portrayed are energy-wastefully, i.e. foolishly (IMO), barking up 'wrong' (in terms of being of practical importance) trees.

IMO, a LOT of wisdom may be gleaned from Levi's The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus The Christ account (which he claimed to have read from Akashic Records in a trance state) of Jesus years (both as a youth and as an 'ascended' being later on) in India.