Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2019, 05:33 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
ALLAH is NOT GOD

IN INDIA many fake Gurus like Osho, declare themselves to be the God and gather a following. Osho died of AIDS. It is therefore essential to discriminate between Fake and Real God.

Indian Scriptures list 64 attributes of God for recognizing him. I shall discuss some criteria to determine Allah's Status.

1. GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful.

2. GOD is ALL OPULENT: God possess 8 kinds of supernatural Powers like becoming smaller than atom, and larger than Universe. He also posses all treasure and wealth. Allah does not have all these possessions.

3. GOD is ALL Renunciate: God does not need any food to survive. Allah needs human and animal sacrifice to survive.

4. GOD is ALL BEAUTIFUL : Allah is a handicap; his lower part had been burnt. His picture could be seen on ancient Babylon Gate being carried by two winged sphinxes.

5. GOD is ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE : God knows Space , Time, nuclear fusion and fission reactions, as well as Bio Nuclear Reactions that are yet to discovered, for creation of living souls and material Universe. Allah does not know all these.

6. GOD is ALL CONTROLLER : God controls Nature, and all living beings. Except for Muslims, Allah does not control Christians and Hindus, leave aside Nature.

WE can thus see that Allah does not meet any criteria of GOD-SHIP. He has engaged Muslim population for supply of blood for his own survival and Muslims get punished by Nature for their sinful activities. Muslims should adopt Nature friendly 'Sufism' and live in peace and prosperity.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:08 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,057
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
1. GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful.
The Arabic word for God is Allah.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:10 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,057
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful..
When did your God beat and kill Satan?
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:14 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,057
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
3. GOD is ALL Renunciate: God does not need any food to survive. Allah needs human and animal sacrifice to survive.
Did the Jewish and Christian God need any food to survive?
The Jewish and Christian God is the same God of Islam.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:16 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,057
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
IN INDIA many fake Gurus like Osho, declare themselves to be the God and gather a following. Osho died of AIDS. It is therefore essential to discriminate between Fake and Real God.

Indian Scriptures list 64 attributes of God for recognizing him. I shall discuss some criteria to determine Allah's Status.

1. GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful.

2. GOD is ALL OPULENT: God possess 8 kinds of supernatural Powers like becoming smaller than atom, and larger than Universe. He also posses all treasure and wealth. Allah does not have all these possessions.

3. GOD is ALL Renunciate: God does not need any food to survive. Allah needs human and animal sacrifice to survive.

4. GOD is ALL BEAUTIFUL : Allah is a handicap; his lower part had been burnt. His picture could be seen on ancient Babylon Gate being carried by two winged sphinxes.

5. GOD is ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE : God knows Space , Time, nuclear fusion and fission reactions, as well as Bio Nuclear Reactions that are yet to discovered, for creation of living souls and material Universe. Allah does not know all these.

6. GOD is ALL CONTROLLER : God controls Nature, and all living beings. Except for Muslims, Allah does not control Christians and Hindus, leave aside Nature.

WE can thus see that Allah does not meet any criteria of GOD-SHIP. He has engaged Muslim population for supply of blood for his own survival and Muslims get punished by Nature for their sinful activities. Muslims should adopt Nature friendly 'Sufism' and live in peace and prosperity.
Is the Jewish and Christian God handicapped?
Their God is also the Islam God.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:19 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,057
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
5. GOD is ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE : God knows Space , Time, nuclear fusion and fission reactions, as well as Bio Nuclear Reactions that are yet to discovered, for creation of living souls and material Universe. Allah does not know all these.
Are you saying the Jewish and Christian God is ignorant?
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:21 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,057
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
6. GOD is ALL CONTROLLER : God controls Nature, and all living beings. Except for Muslims, Allah does not control Christians and Hindus, leave aside Nature.
God is the God of Jews, Christians and Muslims.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:29 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,057
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
WE can thus see that Allah does not meet any criteria of GOD-SHIP. He has engaged Muslim population for supply of blood for his own survival and Muslims get punished by Nature for their sinful activities. Muslims should adopt Nature friendly 'Sufism' and live in peace and prosperity.
Allah is an Arabic word that translates to English as God. Jews and Christians that speak Arabic speak the
word that transliterate as Allah which in English gets translated as God. As I mentioned before, Muslims
worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus - peace be upon them all.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-09-2019, 08:43 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Arabic word for God is Allah.


My name is OM meaning All Mighty God. That does not mean I am God.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-09-2019, 09:14 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Are you saying the Jewish and Christian God is ignorant?


You do not read my posts with attention. Christian God the creator of Adam, is smallest of all gods. But Allah is no god at all.

God is graded depending upon the possession of attributes out of total 64. The highest level god has all 64 attributes. Krishna is god of Solar System as he could rotate earth in reverse direction, and make sun to shine dim or bright. Jew and Christian gods cannot perform such feats, hence lesser and ignorant.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums