Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 22-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Newbie ;)

I need help for dowsing some answers please

Hi guys,

Although the subject deals with a conspiracy theory, I'm posting this with a permission from Lynn. I have a problem that is I have implants in my ears or ear and I was psychically attacked through them a few times. They were implanted when I stayed in a hostel in Buenos Aires, when strangers had access to me at night when I slept, and they were at least 2 pairs of implants. I removed one of them with ear candles - hollow fabric tubes saturated with bees wax. One end of such a candle is inserted into the ear and the other one is set on fire, and while the candle burns, a vacuum is created and all excess serum is sucked out of the ear into the candle. But people found out it is also a way to remove implants. I did that in Buenos Aires and immediately started hearing less voices but not all of them were gone. And the implants that are left must be different - after I returned to Russia (my home country) I used ear candles for about 40 times but with no further result. But some people on the internet say that had implants come out after 80 times of using ear candles. Once I returned to Russia the voices stopped for about a week, then the implants turned back on. They turned on and off a few times since then and every time it was a psychic attack. The voices stream mk ultra programming (although the last few times it was only remnants of it) but the few times they attacked me the negative energy from the sound went into my entire body and I had to cough it out for hours. It was an absolutely physical sensation and very hard to endure. I need someone or a few people to dowse answers how I can get rid of the implants. Chrysalis already did it for me, I would just like to confirm the information from one more or a few more people.

So, the questions are the following:
1. Do I have implants in one ear now or in still both ears?
2. Do I have more implants in the nose or any other part of the brain?
3. Will ear candling help me get rid of any implants in the ear canals? If yes it would be helpful to know how many more times I should do it.
4. Will headphones with a pair of 13800 Gauss magnets help me neutralize implants in the ears permanently?
5. Or do I need stronger magnets?

I would be very grateful if someone looks into it - thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Kirin