Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-12-2010, 04:42 AM
Lucuno

Graymore Dragon

Has anyone ever herd of them? Cause I'm dealing with a baby one in astral atm and it's being very annoying..>.>

An ex friend of mine has it as her guardian, yet the drag is also a newbie at guardianship, when she was around me, it got jealous and was attacking me without any real good reason to..>.>

So yea, any hints or w/e on how to deal with this noob guardian?
She was suppose to train it, but she is too lazy and I don't think she cares.
I already got a big scar from it constantly attacking me; sooo yea.

The ex friend of mine is pretty... umm I'd cuss what she is, but I'll just say that she's more like a female dog when it comes to her attitude..

soo yea any good advice to graymores?
Old 19-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Sangress

I know it might sound odd, but they hate the colour green.

Flash some fluorescent green energy and it should stop being a nuisance.

If worst comes to worst then you could sort of...erm...end it's duty by putting a nice blanket of icy energy over and within it's chest.

I'd advise against the last option though, Karma is a so-and-so when you do something as unforgivable as that.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 19-12-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 19-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Lucuno

Ok, thanks for the advice.