Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Ascender
Your right Gregory Scott in desperate to find out what they want from as its all happening so fast for me for a reason.

if you or anyone else would like to share your bad experiences with on pm i will do my best to find out why they do it and the reason for it.

i hope i find answers i get the feeling my auntie and uncle want to tell me what they know from the other side about the aliens i miss them so much even though i can sense them around me .
Old 08-08-2014, 05:09 PM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Leo, you are absolutely correct, not all “Grays” are negative beings. I would like to ask you a couple questions if you don’t mind. First of all, I have been meditating most of my life. When I was 21 my pineal gland opened with a great force that literally pulled me through a tunnel in the third-eye region into outer space. After that moment I began having some very vivid experiences during dream-states; and still have them till this date; it’s been over 22 years now. Please know I am now in anyway claiming I am special; I’m just a random dude who had an awakening, nothing more.

My first question is; did you have something recently happen to you to cause this interaction? I mean, why do you think they are now asking you to do this?

I mainly deal with the Arcturians and Sirians so I'm luckily pretty sheltered from having to deal with the Greys. Sorry you guys have to and I'll ask Archangel Michael to protect you guys if you'd like. I work with him a lot too and he is invaluable.

That's pretty cool though! I know my Pineal gland still has some residue calcification from a life of eating unhealthily as well as drinking too much fluoridated water. The Pineal gland is how psychic experiences and abilities are had and developed. I usually feel an incredibly powerful sensation there when I meditate for a long time.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Master
In an astral projection I saw a big triangle ship floating, they were sending a message with fire circles, I didn't understand the messages, those symbols and alphabet were clearly not human, but they felt so wrong and evil.

After that, the 'grays' were coming for a lot of astral projectors and taking them by force to their ships. It was something very awful to see. I managed to avoid them with the help of other astral projectors.

I thought it was an hallucination projection, but now that I read about the triangle ship, I have to reconsider it.

Be careful with them...
Old 10-08-2014, 03:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Your right, most people don’t notice this aspect of their projections; even I rarely do. The first time it happened I remember every single detail of the experience. I had been meditating for about six months when it first occurred. I noticed I was passing through the same stages as I always did; first clear mind and relax every single muscle in the body; second stage, losing all physical feeling of body. Then third, that warm energy you feel when sitting in this bliss. Except this time my body began vibrating. I remember thinking, wow, this is different… this vibration kept building, faster and faster until it finally reached a peak.

At that moment I hear a loud popping sound followed by 3 quick bursts of suction; almost like the sound you get when putting your hand over a vacuum tube and releasing it. While this was happening I can see that I was just pulled through a tunnel in the third-eye region. I began seeing flashes of geometric symbols; circles, squares, triangles etc. along with explosions of multi-color lights bursting out in what looked like sound waves in every direction. All of this happened in just a second or two. All at once there was silence and then the most calming sensation I had ever experienced.

I then realize I was in outer space. I could see billions of stars all around me. The instant I realized where I was I was pulled back through that same tunnel in the reverse direction in the third-eye. I’m now about two miles from my home just flying over the local highway. I could see everything! First of all I was totally aware what was happening. I knew for a fact I was no longer in my own room. The moment I realized this I noticed my physical body lying on the bed but I was no longer in it. I looked around in amazement trying to put all of this together. I felt SO free!! I could see hundreds of cars driving up and down the by-pass; horns honking… people walking up and down the sidewalks; going in and out of the local shops. Buildings with their lights being turned on and off… I was in complete awe! I was so free; I didn’t want to return to my body. As soon as I thought that it ended. I sat there with my eyes still closed for a few seconds realizing what had just occurred.

My experience is slightly different. It starts the same, but I use a visualization when I meditate. I visualize a ball spinning, around where my third eye is. After a few minutes I'll hear a static noise spinning with my visualization. Then it envelopes my vision entirely and opens up in front of me. This is when I shoot through the tunnel. When it begins to happen, I can choose to be either in an astral projection or a lucid dream. I can also choose my "location". I've been doing this every day for over twenty years, and it's rare that I meet another person who experiences anything similar to what I do. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-08-2014, 02:56 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egadanadage
My experience is slightly different. It starts the same, but I use a visualization when I meditate. I visualize a ball spinning, around where my third eye is. After a few minutes I'll hear a static noise spinning with my visualization. Then it envelopes my vision entirely and opens up in front of me. This is when I shoot through the tunnel. When it begins to happen, I can choose to be either in an astral projection or a lucid dream. I can also choose my "location". I've been doing this every day for over twenty years, and it's rare that I meet another person who experiences anything similar to what I do. Thanks for sharing!

I’m going to have to try this technique you use; sounds much more effective than my way. I've been having trouble leaving my body in the past 10 year due to a spine injury. When I have been able to leave my body consciously I’m always in dream-state; or I have help form spirit.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Ive been told iam strong with the light .
I say peace and love to all things spiritually.

I have got rid of bad entities before iam fascinated by different life forms and tecknology.
Am i right that the greys have a saucer shape ship with lights around the egdes and beams from different parts from underneath ?.

Also do the greys have a triangler shaped craft with lights on each point of the triangle shaped craft and is capable of docking with saucer shape craft ?.

The silver saucer ships, I know are grey ships as I have seen one landed connected to the greys (it was making like a low humming noise or chirping kind of noise). I dont know about their other ships as that is a group Im not interested in intruding in on too much.

As the others said, take care with these beings. The galactic federation as far as Im aware has given them chances in the past and they broke agreements. They arent to be trusted.

I also believe they are lieing to you by making you feel important by telling you you have been choosen to be their speaker to the galactic federation (trying to boost your ego). Its a ploy. The story they have given you doesnt even make a lot of sense as another has pointed out.

A small group of humans talking up for them (10,000? was it you said, that is a very small group) wouldnt make any difference to the galactic federation group seeing the greys themselves have got implants throu many many more humans then that. (Ive had to have implants removed, I had them throu 3 layers of my being, some at least I know were from greys).

Greys not only can mind read people and then use this knowledge to con the person by saying something they know will fool a person but they also can control people some throu implants.

The greys are 4th D beings, the galactic federation are 5th/6th D beings. It is the greys and how they themselves are who keep their energies in the 4D, if they spiritually advanced Im sure they'd be welcomed into the galatic federation.

The galactic federation beings are not cold but higher loving beings and would feel sorry and compassionitive for the greys no matter what their faults, no matter what the betrayals they have done. I know I do feel compassion for the greys as I do see them quite spiritually stuck (they also have the problem with reproduction. I have spoken to the greys on one occassion about this issue they have).

They have conned you by giving you a story they know you would emotionally respond to. You may want to consider staying away from them for a while till you gain more discernment as far as they go (and how do you know you dont have their implants influencing you?).
Old 12-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I said to the aliens why are you here
they said no ill will.

i said you better not be lying to me otherwise ill send you back.
their response.
no ill will.

i wonder if they are helping all of us spiritually in our minds ?.

What makes you think that they cant lie to you? These beings lie all the time. You cant find out if they are lying or not by asking them this. The greys are one of the most deceptive races out there.

Here's one of the deceptive things they've done. I used to know someone who had full 5D sight (she's one of the the ones who removed all my alien implants for me) and she discovered the greys were using human healers to pollute our energy fields (trying to hold humans back from spiritual progress etc).

What they did is when a healer started to channel in light if they hadnt put any focus on it being from of a "divine" light source, the greys tainted the light the healers were using for healing with their own energy. So those healers then projected that tainted light then onto whoever they were working on (other people). By doing this the greys could even end up affecting those who usually shielded themselves from negative beings but who had allowed a healing to be done on themselves by someone.

The greys do not want humans to become more developed so they can no longer affect us, or to advance (and end up where they cant go themselves, to a higher vibration).

I do not know if a grey can even be "happy". I have seen one thou feel surprise (I suddenly came face to face with one one time, we were both surprised to around the same level).
Old 13-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Ascender
Hi sea-dove

i wondering what alien implants can they put in us without being detected can i have some idea as i do believe i may have one in me in the lower back of my head.

thanks.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Master
From what I understand the Grey's are about 70 years ahead of us in technology but not very ahead of us at all in spiritual evolution if they are ahead.
Basically to be accepted into the Galactic Federation of Light, which I don't think is the actual name but similar, its sort of a UN of planets in this arm of the spiral galaxy, a planet and it's beings has to solve national wars which is an evolution of consciousness. Neither Humans or Grey's have done this yet. The Grey's in fact mess with humans, they drop our governments various tidbits of technology and in return take samples from our populations. There's some interesting back door deals going on between the two species, non of which has to do with spiritual evolution or the rising of global consciousness for either race.
Just as all humans are not unawakened and of low vibration neither all Grey's, no doubt they have those amount them who are moving into higher states as a race. If they all were they would be accepted into the Galactic UN or whatever they call it.

Consider that you are in contact with some Grey's who are like Grass Roots protestors trying to get signatures for a petition to shine light on some issue or another. Even if you did intercede on their behalf you're just another protestors voice from a planet which also is not evolved enough to be taken off the proverbial Do Not Intercede List.

And do be careful Please. If your not prone to hanging out on earth with the scruffy back alley rebels, then think twice about hanging out with alien ones in the lower astral realms.
Old 13-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks CrystalSong, I really like your use of qualifiers, metaphors etc, it makes a lot of sense to me and is so important for practicing discernment.

I just wanted to add from some rumors, hints etc that I've run across, that possibly the Greys aren't the main tech-advanced race that's been doing the trades with the Cabal side. Maybe they are just a pawn race somewhere on the sidelines. It's been suggested that they are like a "biologic robot" like they are clones without whole souls, something like that.
If you can make something of that, CS, I'd love to hear your take on it.