Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-06-2014, 02:34 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
If it bears any significance, I actually find myself in agreement with alot of what you write, I'll remain silent mostly with that as it goes without words for me or doesn't bear repeating. I do like to speak up if I'm not in agreement or confused about something, mostly because I find it to be a great opportunity to learn more about someone else, and broaden my understanding of other people, or those of different backgrounds. My personal take is that disagreements or differences are a great opportunity to learn, although certainly can be a touchy topic to tread or embrace, I know I lack tact in that manner. Conversation is such an artform, which I lack.

I suppose to bring something different to the table, and expand on what you stated, I have a funny and odd story. Long ago, I used to raise fancy goldfish, they can live for quite some time. Anyway, at that time I lived with my older sister, I had my tank near the kitchen. My sister claimed that my fish were targeting her, and that they didn't like her. One night she said, as she got up to get a glass of water, she passed by the tank. As she did, the goldfish swam in a single file line(side by side, fin to fin, facing her, in a horizontal line), all facing her, as she moved, they all turned facing her, in synchronicity. She got her water and ran out. They would also splash her everytime she would pass their tank(it was rather funny to watch). I thought it was funny, but she hated them, so I moved them where she didn't have to go past them. She was a nicer person at that time, but she was on a particular path of destruction(she liked to talk about how fun it was to diminish a person's light), my guide said, she chose the role of an abuser.

And to your question, it was a parrotlet, big bulldog personality, but small, incredibly sweet, very much like a parakeet(funny enough my sister and her didn't get along as well). Parakeets are such beautiful birds, so much variety(in form, personality, color), and I love the sounds they make!

Anyway, best regards, and much love.

I happen to think you are a wonderful conversationalist and am in high hopes that some of your Wisdom (in regards to keeping silent) may rub-off on me. LOL

How telling...thank you for sharing that story. Animals can always tell and we would do well to pay more attention to their reactions and follow suit.

In response to what you said about your Sister...my continued observation is that Bullies never appreciate those who have the fortitude to push-back.

One day...when my Daughter was 8 years old...we were playing Frisbee in the back yard and she spotted a Parakeet flying erratically (landing here and there). We managed to rescue her. She was almost completely white--w/ a Turquoise belly.

The poor little thing was in shock and I had never had a Bird...before...so I went to the local pet store and library and studied-up on them.

Over-time it became apparent that she had been hand-raised. She was an amazingly intelligent and affectionate Little Soul. She would have to be right in the middle of EVERY Family activity and LOVED trying to pull the brightly colored straight pins from my mouth--when I was at the sewing machine. LOL

One night...I was reading The Hobbit to my Daughter (before bedtime) and Laura flew down from her cage and landed on my shoulder. We had reached the part where Bilbo was riddling w/ Smaug and (when I began to do the voice of Smaug) she ran under my chin--hunched down--and began to tremble!!! LOL

I loved that Dear Little Soul and (ten years after her passing) I still miss her--terribly. It never ceases to amaze me how Animals can steal your heart away.