Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 10-03-2014, 03:16 AM
SpacePilot

Your best / favorite affirmations

Sorry if this has been done before, but I thought it would be interesting to have a repository of best/favorite affirmations to help with inspiration.

No need to make an exhaustive list or to explain, just what works best for you or your plain favorites.

Here are mine:

I am love
I forgive easily
I deserve to be happy and successful
I deserve to be loved
Life happen for me
Old 10-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Money comes easily to me.

(And it does.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2014, 03:54 AM
SpacePilot

Great one! Just found this one today:

I am Love, I am infinite Abundance
Old 18-03-2014, 02:51 AM
SpacePilot

Wow, I thought more people would pour in to share

Should I rethink the thread title?
Old 18-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Pathfinder
I haven't really thought about these kinds of affirmations before. But I do tend to have a few go-to general wellness ones:

* I get enough sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. (I use this one especially when I stay up too late on a work night.)

* The day goes well; work is easy/there's enough to keep me busy but not stressed; everyone is friendly/pleasant with me; the work day goes fast.

I like the idea of "Money comes easily to me". Short and sweet. :)

I don't really have any other faves that I use regularly. Oh, maybe "There is a perfect parking spot for us." I use that when it seems like the parking lot may be busy. :) Other than that, I come up with affirmations on the fly as necessary.

"Be true to yourself. Even now we are with you. Free the love within. Your love for us and life. Don’t ask us to tell you what to do. You know in your heart already."
Old 19-03-2014, 11:17 AM
RobDeanH

You shouldn't say "I deserve to be happy" that means that you aren't and that it's always away from you.
Avoid words like that. I want, should, deserve ect.
Instead say exactly what you want to attract.
Money for example.
Money always finds its way to me.
Money is attracted to me.
I attract money.
People willingly give me their money.
I attract money with little effort.

I've been recently saying these to myself and believing in them. Also I go to sleep while listening to money affirmations sometimes.
Since doing this I have been seeing more situations for me to acquire money come into my life. Just believe it will happen even though you don't know how. You don't need to know how it will happen you only need to know that it will happen and it will happen. Trust me and the universe :)
Old 20-03-2014, 10:31 PM
pens66

I, too , try to say affirmations before sleeping just to send me off to the astral world free of negativity.

I am safe
I am health
I am love and everything is working out for my higher good
Old 20-03-2014, 11:20 PM
SpacePilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDeanH
You shouldn't say "I deserve to be happy" that means that you aren't and that it's always away from you.
Avoid words like that. I want, should, deserve ect.
[...]

I agree with your point, but some people do feel they do not deserve a specific thing, so saying "I deserve..."it might be a good start before switching for a more direct affirmation. Good point, though.

[quote=RobDeanH][...]
Instead say exactly what you want to attract.
Money for example.
Money always finds its way to me.
Money is attracted to me.
I attract money.
People willingly give me their money.
I attract money with little effort.
[...]

I personally try to avoid words like "effort" because it has to be put down with a separate word. Seems to me like "easy" or "naturally" are a better way to put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pens66
I, too , try to say affirmations before sleeping just to send me off to the astral world free of negativity.

I am safe
I am health
I am love and everything is working out for my higher good

Some say when you wake up in the morning is the best time for visualizations and affirmations since prepares your day, but the way I see it is that doing my affirmations while falling asleep gets the unconscious part of myself to work on those without my interfering. I'm too groggy in the morning for affirmations anyways

-I am everything
That helps me realize who's really in charge
Old 20-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePilot
-I am everything
That helps me realize who's really in charge

I like that one SpacePilot

"I am open to receiving all that is good"

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction