Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Mystic Blaze

Exclamation Odd little problem here

Terribly sorry if I stuck this in the wrong place. There is no real category for this sort of thing. Any as the thread title states, I've got a strange little problem and wonder if anyone here might have some insight. I can almost laugh at the humor of this one, except that it's causing great annoyance for obvious reason.

Long story short, a few months ago I took on a job for someone basically just to help them out. I quickly found myself pressured though and taken great advantage of. It was not a good situation and for reason I'll leave out here I was starting to feel unsafe even. Because a car was required for this job, and I'd tried to leave before, only to be pressured or tricked back in again, I decided to tell a little fib to quit the job. I called in one night saying I had car trouble and was stranded temporarily out of town trying to get the car fixed. The car ran fine at the time. I just needed out fast and couldn't think of a better idea at that point.

Now we come to the problem. This is strange and I would not have believed it myself had it been someone else telling m this had happened to them, but ever since I did that I HAVE been having car trouble. The thing has been int he shop twice since with thankfully little issues, but now I've found it simply won't start again. Last night I got home from work (my regular job I mean,) and the car was fine. Not an hour later I decided to go to the store and it woudln't start in front of my house. I think I'll need to call a tow truck today.

I know I know crazy here and maybe I am just paranoid. It might all just be bad timing, but something sure feels weird about this. Could I really have manifested something terrible like this just by lying to protect myself. As far as i know the universe doesn't offer such retribution for such things. If I might have indeed done something somehow, I have no idea how to fix this. I don't mean to sound panicked or in any way nuts, but the timing really bothers me somehow. `
Old 08-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator
I think rather you picked up on the car being unsafe like you said. Your intuition told you something would happen.
You bad situation at work occurred. Your intuition still warning you. so you used it as an excuse. Your intuition was right about the car. Maybe the starter went.

This type of thing happens to a lot of people and yes they get a little weird-ed out.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account

If it were me, I think next time I would think carefully about what kind of fib I told. I am not saying you should have stayed with the job, but kind of like the saying goes " careful what you wish for ".

I am always careful about using an excuse saying someone is ill ( who isn't ) or something isn't working ( like a car ) as these things just might manifest.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Experiencer
Interesting points of view. My initial feeling when reading your post Mystic Blaze was that it might be a sign that you really, really should stay away from previous job ;)

Instagram: Prananina
Old 09-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Mystic Blaze

Thanks for the insight and for understanding the situation. I followed my intuition today at work when it told me that I should wait a day on calling for a tow truck and instead just leave the car parked safely where it is in front of my apartment building while i think again over what to do. My brother-in-law popped over not long ago to have a look at it for me. After some consideration and trying a few things, we are quite certain it;s the cylonoid (sp?) that went. I think I'll try buying a new one and having him put it in for me. If that does the trick then the matter is at least solved for now.

If these issues, (they tend to always be annoying little car issues but still not good to keep having to deal with,) keep happening as a result of somehow accidently allowing it to manifest, how on Earth might I stop it?
Old 09-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Blaze

If these issues, (they tend to always be annoying little car issues but still not good to keep having to deal with,) keep happening as a result of somehow accidently allowing it to manifest, how on Earth might I stop it?

Maybe somehow apologize to the Universe for using an excuse of your car not working, to get you out of the job, when the car excuse wasn't true ? Just a thought, no idea really what you should do

Hopefully getting a new cylonoid, solves your car problems.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
If it were me, I think next time I would think carefully about what kind of fib I told. I am not saying you should have stayed with the job, but kind of like the saying goes " careful what you wish for ".

I am always careful about using an excuse saying someone is ill ( who isn't ) or something isn't working ( like a car ) as these things just might manifest.

i agree with dream angel.
i have learned from first-hand experience that things that we say can manifest without necessarily wanting them to manifest. i admit, it's weird.... but the more spiritual we become, the higher our vibration is, the easier it is to manifest things. something manifested in my life here recently that i wasnt expecting. it was something i used to just talk about. there is a lot of power in your words...

also, im very careful about telling someone im sick when im not.... because im afraid of it coming true... lol

the way to reverse it is to visualize your car as being dependable or whatever you want it to be..... and pray.

i learned from Spirit that anything you want, you need to visualize it.