Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Tedmil

Astral game

Last night I had an astral projection where I found myself in a room with a former friend. She and I hadn't spoken since having an argument some time ago. The start was very awkward. She seemed upset at me and I couldn't think of anything to say. It was like I was stuck in that room. Anyhow I came up with a silly game where you replace a word in common phrase for some reason this had us laughing out after a few minutes. When it was over I suddenly remembered how funny she could be. It was definitely a feel good projection. If that game allowed her and I to get over our setback while in the astral plane would it also work in real life?
Old 28-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Pick up your phone,dial her number and find out!

She will probably say I had a dream about you the other night

Simple, eh mate!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 31-03-2017, 04:00 AM
Tedmil

It'd be very interesting if she actually dreamt about me on the same night but I have no idea where she is these days and that makes it all the more intriguing why she would suddenly appear in my dream.
Old 31-03-2017, 06:14 AM
Knower

Have to agree with slowsnake.
Old 31-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Master
Your mind is resolving an issue that is long overdue through a dream. You just have to initiate contact and make things right between you and your friend and good luck.
Old 31-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Master

It would; but more so it tells you to be more relaxed about things, and then they turn better and better and better and better and better and... I think you get it
Old 17-04-2017, 09:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Last night I had an astral projection where I found myself in a room with a former friend. She and I hadn't spoken since having an argument some time ago. The start was very awkward. She seemed upset at me and I couldn't think of anything to say. It was like I was stuck in that room. Anyhow I came up with a silly game where you replace a word in common phrase for some reason this had us laughing out after a few minutes. When it was over I suddenly remembered how funny she could be. It was definitely a feel good projection. If that game allowed her and I to get over our setback while in the astral plane would it also work in real life?

I'd definitely check with here and cross-reference the experience.
Old 18-04-2017, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Dreaming and astral projection occurs in the spiritual dimensions, which oddly enough by the name means it is inhabited by mostly spirits. The majority of the beings existing in those dimensions exist primarily in those dimensions, meaning that the chances of encountering another spiritual body of a Human-being is extremely unlikely. What is much more likely to occur is you encounter a being that is either taking the form of a friend to make you think and/or feel like you know them, or they seem to have some sort of shadow mirror effect where they reflect a familiar image to us and our consciousness kind of fills in the blanks. So they will reflect an image with the intent of it being a family member of a female energy which in turn means you would end up seeing your mother, sister, aunt, etc. Sometimes they take the form of the deceased, sometimes the living. But this is beyond common and a lot of them will often take the same form repeatedly to build up your trust in that form. Keep in mind these beings are extremely psychic and know more about you than you know about yourself since they have direct access to the subconscious and our encoded spiritual history. They know everything your friend has ever said to you, everything you've ever thought or said to your friend, etc. so it's incredibly easy for them to pretend to be your friend. Statistically speaking I am quite certain it was not your friend mostly due to the logistics involved in two separate Human-beings meeting up in their spiritual bodies in the same location within the same dimension at the exact same time. Obviously it does happen occasionally but 99% of the time or even more it's just a spiritual being using that image for their own purposes.