Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile strange astral projection

Hello my name is tim,
I recently tried to astral project (never did it so far) tried many many times.
but this time i was stoned and when i lay down in bed i was very anxious because of the weed. when my body almost fall asleep i felt something like standing next to me and saw a sort of vision of a man with my eye's closed.
With visio i mean les darker then my eye's closed if you know what i mean.
like there was a transparant ghost or energy being. i asked if he could do anything (in my head) i felt an cold air push below my ear.
i was like ***!, but still didn't moved. and i got the idea somehow he was raping me and could see i disformed face poping up in my head.
10 minutes later i heard from outdoors somebody screaming like, HELP SOMBODY IS RAPING ME! that freaked me out man i didn't know what to do.
it kept me thinking and thinking, after that i heard somebody like freeze. after a while i heard some voices of a group they where talking about the rape. when they mentiont rape i heard randomly 7 cars passing by so i couldn't hear what they where saying. all the time nothing and out of the sudden 7 cars in a row.

But was it that i had the vision of the man being raped outside that i could have helped him. or was it somthing that alarmed me that i actualy where be raped by a ghost or energy spirit.

Please help me out on this one, Thanks
Old 28-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

I'm having some trouble following the chain of events, partly because I'm not sure which sounds / visions are happening 'in your head' or in real life.

There's a lot about your post that doesn't quite make sense in a spiritual sense, so I'm not sure how accurate any feedback is going to be.

At the least, I doubt you've been 'raped' in any sense of the word.
Old 28-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
It's got that weird disjointed lucid dream thing going to me and I can't sort out what happened to anyone.
Old 28-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Newbie ;)

The chain of events was like it is typed there.
first i feel the airpush on the side of me face.
After that i got the idea that i was being raped, why idk.
After 20 minutes, i heard somebody outside yelling that he was being raped.
was it something from outside warning me, to help him.
Or more a warning for myself that i was being raped?
I saw a vision of a face in my toughts.

thanks
Old 29-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Experiencer

I'm not sure..

I'd have assumed that the standard practice when someone calls for help would be to call the police (if you're unable to do something yourself).

Also, have a look at your own perspective and outlook on life. If some negative event was happening to someone else outside, why is your primary concern here about whether you were raped, or what you should/could have done better? It may be time to re-establish who you want to be, in terms of the type of person you want to be.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:16 AM
Suspended
Guide
To me it sounds like you smoked some good gear,maybe too good,you seem to be quite distressed by it though.
I have had some strange things happen to me and my astral counterpart,usually as you are about to part from the physical body,once I heard the sound or what sounded like a sheet of A4 paper being ripped in half,another was I felt a cool breeze blowing on the side of my face.
I think being stones you were half in and half out of your body when someone screams rape!
The biggest hurdle to this work are drugs and alcohol,you imbibe not your spirit,the spirit is connected to God,and God knows everything about you,just like on earth,Your work boss " God " has under boss's," Monads ", and they are supervisors over other workers,that's me and you by the way.
That's why there are so many different levels of ascension,you progress by learning and experiencing,like what just happened to you,its obviously bothered you enough to come in the forum seeking help, you ask yourself, what did I learn from that experience?

Regards Billy
Old 29-03-2017, 05:26 AM
Master
First from what I have read here (the rules) this is first and foremost a family forum and drug talk is not permitted? And I really despise having to remind individuals of the forum rules. Personally it sounds... just uptight to me and sort of like I am butting my nose in where it shouldn't be.

But, honestly we should keep such things in mind.

Further I do not advocate such use of substances, such as what you described in spiritual matters. Not before during or after spiritual experiences. Why? I am going to be truthful. It kills your brain cells. Plain and simple. It harms your body. It harms the individual being God put here- yourself. It goes against yourself and therefore God.

It doesn't help spirituality, it hinders it.

Regardless of this- my thoughts- if someone actually needed your help physically as in the form of rape you would be most obviously aware of it.

Second, if you were raped you would be most obviously aware of it, you feel betrayed, you would feel traumatized and you would absolutely need to check yourself into an emergency room, get yourself checked yes that is right physically and you would need to talk with someone (prferably someone you know and trust).

Finally there is such a thing as sexual sensations which occur with individuals which have no real physical cause. I know of this via others experiences of such things.

In each of these cases and I mean no disrespect to yourself, I do not see your experience resembling any or either one.

In other words, please lay off the substance abuse/ substances. They are not helping you.

And blessings.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks.. i think

SaturninePluto
i used drugs for over 2 years, i quit it because i was on the edge of my vieuw.
couldn't handle it anymore. i became awere of everything. it was like an last rescue. but it's hard to stay off of it. thanks for your consurence but i know what it does.
second did i mentiont that i was raped by a human?
I said that it was an energy touching me like a ghost sort of.
and that i would be aware of a rape outside.. i was aware of it... thats the strange thing.
now you are not helping me out only complaining/roasting what i don't need to do and what i should do.
this doesn't answer my question.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I'm not sure..

I'd have assumed that the standard practice when someone calls for help would be to call the police (if you're unable to do something yourself).

Also, have a look at your own perspective and outlook on life. If some negative event was happening to someone else outside, why is your primary concern here about whether you were raped, or what you should/could have done better? It may be time to re-establish who you want to be, in terms of the type of person you want to be.
because i first thought of an rape by myself, and after that i heard somebody outside yelling that he would be raped.
and i think the idea of that i was being raped by a ghost, came out of anxious because i smoked the weed.
and i didn't take action of the police because maybe there was no rape going on outside and the police came for nothing.

thanks for reply
Old 30-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)

reply SaturninePluto

Quote:
Originally Posted by timie1999
i used drugs for over 2 years, i quit it because i was on the edge of my vieuw.
couldn't handle it anymore. i became awere of everything. it was like an last rescue. but it's hard to stay off of it. thanks for your consurence but i know what it does.
second did i mentiont that i was raped by a human?
I said that it was an energy touching me like a ghost sort of.
and that i would be aware of a rape outside.. i was aware of it... thats the strange thing.
now you are not helping me out only complaining/roasting what i don't need to do and what i should do.
this doesn't answer my question.
thanks for reply