Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Guide
Laying in bed is when youre most aware. And i think nights are powerful because most others around u are asleep so any spirits or entities have less people to interact with. Id say go to bed earlier if its disturbing or u cant handle it
Old 22-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Knower

It does not matter what time I go to bed. But indeed.....in the deep of night they are most active. Next to them there is the spider like entity on my head which I think is connected to them. As in negative entities. Next to that the feeling of tingling (of many) is irritating I wonder what they want. May solving things with them is the answer. I will see today. My worry is also that I might be to open because I do not know much about the spirit world.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:12 AM
Ascender
-Is it normal to have so many spirits visiting you? Am i too open?
It depends. If you are open it is quite normal. You are open.

-What could be the reason my spirit guide is not here anymore? She promised to protect me.
Well, she is. She doesn't have the ability to fend off a attack of this magnitude. She is still around you hoping something happens.

-How do you differentiate bad and good spirits? I have NO idea at all who is visiting me at the moment.
Well that's complex. Good spirits, bad spirits, spirits in general -- not a good idea to interact with them if your prime method of sensing is feeling as negative spirits can arrive just as easily as good spirits in general.

-What could be the reason they are so physically interested in me? Is it working towards a kind of kundalini? I have had a half one already and they seemed to be really exited about it.

The physical nature of your sensing implies that that's how they interact with you. There is *a* spirit working with you on kundalini. They are knowledgeable on the subject and I personally, personally, would trust them.

I know this is unsolicited but if you were to ask me "what should I do?" I'd say this. First the spider thing. Then the rest. That spider thing is a terrible being that has no business with you. I'm around if you have any more questions.
Old 25-03-2017, 08:25 AM
Knower

Hi Zydek,

Thanks for the reply. What would you do about the spider thing? The weird thing is is that I think that that entity got rid of my cluster headache. I've been a chronic patient for 15 years now (5+ attacks a day) and since it came it's gone. Totally. What does bother me about it is that it really goes to work in my brain. That is something you can really feel. Like a needle going in. It could be working on the pineal gland. The other thing is that it does not communicate with me. Other spirits do from time to time.
Old 25-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Knower

that spider thing is essentially a parasite, I was attacked by something similar in the past when I took my first blood test.
the nurse wasnt being considerate and taped my arm too hard so it hurt through the entire process, left me really stressed, and traumatized etc. the parasite in this case was attached to that same spot, feeding on the negative energy.
in your case it probably managed to get on your head in all the ruckus with the other spirits and took advantage of the moment
Old 25-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Knower

So how did you get it to leave? Here it reacts to nothing I say or do.
Old 25-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Knower

I did it with force I grabbed it and tore it off.
just dont expect it to be happy about it. or just let you walk away just like that.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Knower

I am quite sure it won't be happy......if I can grab it at all. And then what? Walk around with it in my hand the rest of my life? Jokes aside. I cannot physically tough it. It moves when I tough my head and after that it just comes back. I've tried to speak to it very seriously as well. It does not react at all.

Last edited by Jaroon60 : 25-03-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Knower

well after, you kill it. atleast thats what I think i did. ( in my case all of this went down in a dream )

if it avoids your hands, you could just chase it off and use your other hand to quickly grab a hold. I cant guarantee it wont hurt though.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Knower

Okay. I won't blame you if I loose a hand. In my case it is not happening in a dream. My dreams are quite blissful.