Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-12-2016, 03:06 AM
Guide

Astral Projected No Body?!

Hello,

I thought I sent this post before but I guess it didn't go through. Long story short I have been learning how to astral project again since my incident and am now knocking at that door.

I finally went through the part where you separate from the body and then once I did that I turned around and looked toward where I should be laying and didn't see anything. I saw the hole where I would of been sleeping made with my blankets.... I didn't really think about it and continued to go some where for my astral journey. Is it normal to not see your body?

I was pretty tired and kinda accidentally commanded myself to sleep.
Old 20-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Experiencer
That's strange I did the same thing; however I was hovering over my real body; Was like I was literally a yellow golden orb; round, but oval shaped. I was literally 2 discs conjoined spinning in reverse direction of each other. I had every color mixed around the edges melding and spinning in perfect harmony; like a kaleidoscope; then I woke up; and had slight sleep paralysis for like 5 seconds; like my body compressed back together. Like I wasn't supposed to see it?
Old 21-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Super Moderator
Hi SkyGodWarrior,
You don't have to see your physical body. Actually, some say it is impossible to see your physical body because you are in a whole different dimension not the physical! So cannot literally see anything physical at all! Only the dense-astral counterparts of physical items.
However that is getting complicated about it so I'll keep it simple.

You don't have to see your physical body lying in bed. It's not mandatory. It's an interesting thing I suppose, to see it, but minimally interesting (a hunched shape under the covers?) So what?

Because at that stage you are in the densest level of the astral planes (people call the "Real Time Zone" but I prefer to just call it the dense astral closest to Earth) -not everything that happens there is bona fide and distortions do occur.

I am not saying there aren't some interesting things there sometimes. It can be so. But the best plan is to aim beyond that particular restricted zone.
Old 21-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Guide

Thank you 2 I appreciate the comments and that is interesting to see your self in that figure. Lol So much to learn!! And Thank you for the definition I am currently reading more about it. So okay that's good and TLM do you know that you have the same initials as me?
Old 22-12-2016, 03:47 AM
Pathfinder

TLM, could you tell me if you looked like the orb in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTEU...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello,

I thought I sent this post before but I guess it didn't go through. Long story short I have been learning how to astral project again since my incident and am now knocking at that door.

I finally went through the part where you separate from the body and then once I did that I turned around and looked toward where I should be laying and didn't see anything. I saw the hole where I would of been sleeping made with my blankets.... I didn't really think about it and continued to go some where for my astral journey. Is it normal to not see your body?

I was pretty tired and kinda accidentally commanded myself to sleep.
Astral projection takes us into alternate dimensions - your body exists in the physical dimension so why would you see it? That's like saying you went to Canada and saw the body of someone who was currently in the United States. Do some people see bodies? Yes but it's likely just a manifestation created by their own deep desires to see a body as validity to their experiences. There are many layers though so maybe in some dimensions you can see some form of body, where as in others you definitely will not. There's also the possibility that people are seeing bodies but they aren't able to get a long enough or clear enough look to realize it's not actually their body. Believe it or not sometimes you can start a projection already off deep into a experience and not even realize it, and you could be in a bed with other beings as the conscious experience begins. Yes in the astral they have beds so it's really not that unlikely that could be the reason some people do see bodies. I've had it happen to me dozens of times I just don't pay attention to it anymore because it's not surprising. It's also tied in with Tri-porting but I won't get into what that is at the moment.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:08 AM
Guide

Ah I see, I figured to at least see some energy or some type of Aura and I guess I just need more practice so that I can have more consciousness when doing it. But at the same time I am at that point to where I can observe and have a clear mind. I know that a lot of this stuff you just have to take it. lol Some times other people have seen me in their dreams and they say that I am super tall... What is Tri porting? Like Teleporting?
Old 02-01-2017, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Ah I see, I figured to at least see some energy or some type of Aura and I guess I just need more practice so that I can have more consciousness when doing it. But at the same time I am at that point to where I can observe and have a clear mind. I know that a lot of this stuff you just have to take it. lol Some times other people have seen me in their dreams and they say that I am super tall... What is Tri porting? Like Teleporting?
The people who saw you saw a being taking your form. The logistics involved in one Human-being visiting another in another dimension are ridiculous and make it nearly impossible unless you had help from an other-worldly force. So random dream visitations do not happen unless you live in the same relative space, then it may be more likely to happen. Tri-porting is something that occurs to nearly everyone without them knowing. Have you ever had a dream or projection where you were somebody else? Where people came up to you and started talking to you like they knew you and you had absolutely no clue what they were talking about? If so then you've been Tri-ported. The Tri comes from three beings involved. You, a facilitator, and the body you end up in. Since bodies in these dimensions are not fully solid and are capable of going "thin" and passing through other objects your body can be placed inside the body of another being. In the astral beings setup to have a Human-being's astral body brought to them and put inside of their body. And they let you control yours/their body during the experience so they can have a first-person perspective of the whole experience. Since they are connected to you as well they can feel all your emotions and so forth. Sometimes they will do things to make the experience go a certain way - usually there are other external beings involved as well that will push the experience in a certain direction. It happens while you're non-conscious so by the time we become conscious or semi-conscious in a non-lucid dream we wouldn't have any clue unless we looked in a mirror or had some other clues that can occasionally occur.

So to break it down. A facilitator grabs one of your multi-dimensional bodies (I'm assuming astral) and takes it from one dimension into another. Which is basically from the RTZ into another dimension. These beings are capable of moving through multiple dimensions so it's easy for them. It's actually a huge procession of this happening involving carriages, sleds, boats, zip cords, and beings carrying you. I'm sure there's more means of transportation but those are the ones I can confirm. Those transportations are used to get you from one location in a dimension to a different location in the same dimension. The facilitator is who carries you from one dimension into a completely different dimension. You are passed off several times during the process until winding up at whatever being arranged for this to happen (why/how they arrange it I can't say for sure, I have theories but won't get into that). Once there they put you inside their body and wait for your dream/projection experience to begin. And then they sit back and enjoy the show and if the show doesn't start going a way they want they will often influence it into going a certain way. Some beings plan in out to go a certain way from the beginning, some prefer just to see how it goes naturally. There are varying degrees of beings who do this so some will do it simply to torture you and others seem to just do it for the experience. If you stop going along with the experience and start talking to them they will usually get mad and separate from you, sometimes then attacking you both physically and sexually. My guess is energy is involved in this and so when you deny the experience they try and drain energy from you through attacking you either physically or sexually - since they went through so much to get this to happen I guess they want something out of it. But there are some that will just leave you where you are and go do their own thing after separating. My guess is they communicate telepathically with a facilitator and let them know to come pick you up. A lot of times the facilitators will wait around invisible for the experience to end anyways so they can take you to your next adventure for the night. Or in other words to their next customer. I've had beings refer to a specific facilitator as "the man with a box" not sure what that means. But if you mention "the man with a box" in the lower astral realms beings turn white and will not say a word, they are all super scared of him.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Guide

Ah I see... so much to learn.

"he logistics involved in one Human-being visiting another in another dimension are ridiculous and make it nearly impossible unless you had help from an other-worldly force. So random dream visitations do not happen unless you live in the same relative space, then it may be more likely to happen."

When you say same relative space do you mean "Earth" or just the same house or neighborhood? I have had plenty of times where I would have discusions with people in the astral realm. It would most likely be their higher self talking to me so that I would know the truth but it is def possible for other beings to pretend to be me. I do a lot of meditation and I liked to think that I am an unlimited being. I am also an very courageous. I tell the people I consider as good friends that if they are having a nightmare or something that I would be there for them. I know my higher self takes off and does things all the time. I caught em doing it a couple times and watched and then sometimes I would interrupt. I am even capable of changing forms in the Astral but its kind of mood related. The interesting thing that I have found is that 5 people who are separate from each other by many factors like age, location and relationship have reported the same form that I like to take.

Thank you for describing triporting. I dont have any conscious memory of such an event happening to me but like you said I may not have been aware. With that definition it seems similar to past live recollection but maybe the viewing is different? I dont really hangout on the lower planes unless its a specific mission I have going on. Haha I wish you didn't mention the name and now im sure he is aware of me lol if it cares.

Is this literal or how it feels when you are traveling or did I miss understand and it is a metaphor? "moving through multiple dimensions so it's easy for them. It's actually a huge procession of this happening involving carriages, sleds, boats, zip cords, and beings carrying you."

Did you know that you could adjust your energy through the silvercord in order to control which dimension you shift to? Sometimes you can even travel through consciousness which pretty much looks like your traveling through hyperspace. It just takes more consciousness in order to do so and practice. If you alter your energy to fast or depending on the circumstance you risk being "snapped back" to your body with a mean headache.

I think in my case because of who I am allows me to do certain things or maybe these "beings were actually let me triport" to do certain things? Who knows lol... much meditation my friend.

:)
Old 02-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Pathfinder
I have heard and experienced this strange phenomena too, aparantly the astral is like a jigsaw puzzle and at times a jogsaw puggle.