Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Robertj

WHAT YOU THINK

Physically a THOUGHT seems to be nothing.it cannot yet be physically measured or grasped.

To many it is a non-thing,immaterial and inconsequential,yet,it is the essence and cause of EVERY experience,act,vision,achievement and emotion we have.

One thought eases our suffering,lifts our spirits,inspires us,stirs us to right action to overcome or to be UNdaunted by seemingly impossible obstacles,another leaves us discouraged,desperate,disabled,anxious and defeated.

The greatest power and freedom we have is this ability to choose 'what we will think' and thereby,determine our experience,our feelings,our actions and the course and quality of our lives.

The 'trick' in any troublesome condition...is to find the right thought,the one that may or may not seem reasonable,yet it is uplifting,lovely and inspiring.then let it be,allow it,nurture it,accept it.

What you accept and nurture..you give life to,and you attract its material,circumstantial and experiential counter-parts.

SO LONG AS OUR HAPPINESS DEPENDS ON OBJECTS 'OUT THERE' WE ARE THEIR PRISONER..WE HAVE GIVEN OUR FREEDOM AWAY TO THINGS ( deepak chopra)

BLESSINGS.
Old 14-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Newbie ;)

What you have written is absolutely true.
I would add one aspect to this:

A thought is already a manifestation.

We often think that only physical objects, circumstances and situations are manifestations, but the law of attraction responds to our vibration which is not only non-physical, but also the pure and blank blueprint. A certain vibration causes certain corresponding thoughts.

To a great extent we can change our vibration by changing our thoughts. But anyone who has worked on that will have noticed that sometimes it works and you can pick up on this thoughts immediately and feel relief and improvement and sometimes those thoughts which sound so reasonable and positive make you even feel worse and you cannot pick up on them. That's because the vibration that you are emitting can be much much further away from these positive thoughts or a little nearer to it or almost there.
If you are very far from the vibration you aim at with your thoughts it won't work and can be even counterproductive because you feel the gap between your current place and your desired place even stronger.

So just a reminder here, that thoughts are already manifestations of a vibrational environment that you are adjusted to.

Love, Rupert
Old 15-03-2015, 04:02 AM
There sure is a lot of interest lately in thoughts, belief and reality!
Something's in the water!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj

The 'trick' in any troublesome condition...is to find the right thought,the one that may or may not seem reasonable,yet it is uplifting,lovely and inspiring.then let it be,allow it,nurture it,accept it.

What you accept and nurture..you give life to,and you attract its material,circumstantial and experiential counter-parts.

Hi,

I so agree with this assessment. We have an ability with our choice of perception to create physical reality.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-02-2017, 11:26 AM
boshy b. good

we say, ( that ) is the power. and thought is to be, kept
expensived as always, wood'ed chocolate box'ed - - but what
do we say or and hear to ignite our engined, does matter.

thanks go to proffesor d. chopra

Last edited by boshy b. good : 11-02-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 22-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Seeker

It's interesting to think how we can make our palms sweaty just by thinking.
Between the thought and the change of the physical reality there has to be something we don't yet understand.
Anybody feels me?
Tough times are often perpetuated by a vicious cycle of thoughts and emotions. If you're there now, my sincere suggestion is that you try manifesting a new thinking pattern... here's my opinion on a book that helped me a lot. When you feel better, please give back by teaching these ideas to someone else.

Last edited by smewii : 22-02-2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Pathfinder
I absolutely agree.
I believe that thoughts are building blocks that form our reality.
There are real, tangible consequences to our thoughts, positive thoughts produce positive results and negative thoughts produce negative results.
I think that the reason why it's so hard to believe is that thoughts don't just materialize in front of our eyes immediately so many people believe that they can get away with thinking bad thoughts because, like you said, they are immaterial non-things. Couldn't disagree more.

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 22-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account

"As you think, you travel; as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you".

- James Allen 1930
Old 26-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
Physically a THOUGHT seems to be nothing.it cannot yet be physically measured or grasped.

To many it is a non-thing,immaterial and inconsequential,yet,it is the essence and cause of EVERY experience,act,vision,achievement and emotion we have.

One thought eases our suffering,lifts our spirits,inspires us,stirs us to right action to overcome or to be UNdaunted by seemingly impossible obstacles,another leaves us discouraged,desperate,disabled,anxious and defeated.

The greatest power and freedom we have is this ability to choose 'what we will think' and thereby,determine our experience,our feelings,our actions and the course and quality of our lives.

SO LONG AS OUR HAPPINESS DEPENDS ON OBJECTS 'OUT THERE' WE ARE THEIR PRISONER..WE HAVE GIVEN OUR FREEDOM AWAY TO THINGS ( deepak chopra)

BLESSINGS.

I definitely agree with you. We should control our own happiness.
Old 26-02-2017, 05:33 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rita_herbertsson
I definitely agree with you.
We should control our own happiness.
We do control our own happiness.
Our state of being is our own, always.
Got that right!

Quote:
"As you think, you travel; as you love, you attract.
You are today where your thoughts have brought you;
you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you".

- James Allen 1930

Yes, it is like we are laying the pavement or the tracks we will travel on
in a few days...my experience, extraordinarily so!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru