Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Badcopyinc

I'm still learning but this thread intrigued me.

from everything ive been learning as of late is that were all connected/one.

and we also manifest our own reality and the collective reality together.

If this is true them being good or bad doesn't change that they could only affect you if you allow them to or believe they could. Through fear of of anxiety over the possibility of it happening?

Also i wanted to share my experience with jokes that get played on me daily. making me forget little things and overlook stuff that makes me snap out of my brain and see the humor in the situation and appreciate the fact that they're there. i guess me being a prankster may have something to do with my guide/gaurdian.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
youre like me then Slayer, only interested in whether or not the thing within the same room as you intends to put you in a hospital or not.

Forget that, I care far more wether or not it intends to put me in a GRAVE instead of a hospital. But it's almost been a year and nothing happened. If anything it had plenty of chances to screw me up at moments when I was too reckless (especially with alcohol) and things could've ended horribly wrong, but miraculously they didn't and no misfortune was bestowed upon me. So whatever it is, it seems more like it covered my *** instead of being after it.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I'm still learning but this thread intrigued me.

from everything ive been learning as of late is that were all connected/one.

and we also manifest our own reality and the collective reality together.

If this is true them being good or bad doesn't change that they could only affect you if you allow them to or believe they could. Through fear of of anxiety over the possibility of it happening?

Also i wanted to share my experience with jokes that get played on me daily. making me forget little things and overlook stuff that makes me snap out of my brain and see the humor in the situation and appreciate the fact that they're there. i guess me being a prankster may have something to do with my guide/gaurdian.

Hey. Welcome to the forums. Yes I know, late, but regardless welcome.

With them only being able to affect you with how or if you believe they are able to good or bad or how one perceives other beings to be good or bad.

My experience has been, there have been things able to manifest in or things taking place in this earth realm. I have had wires connected to electronics in my personal space- usually my bedroom move of their own accord or seemingly. I have seen objects flip up into the air and fall back down to where they sat, others have seen this with me at the time, I have had things thrown at me as well as others. I deal with this always as if and under the impression that this comes as no good. First I only adhere to or communicate with beings which come to me via my personal meditations. They are trustworthy as they appear only to be aspects of my higher self- or what those usually call guides. In my view only. And I speak of my view and call it my view not as a reference from a vantage of ego but more as I am well aware I can not and will not speak for others but myself as I know how I think and feel on such things. Others do not exactly know of how I feel on these things as I do not know how they feel on such things. Most people will simply straight out tell you honestly as they have come to view it how they think and feel on such things.

How I deal with issues like these when they arise for me. Is I clearly and will admit angrily tell the entity or what have you messing with me and my environment and that of those around me- To stop. Exact verbage would be something along the lines of : "Did I say you could do that? No that's right buddy. I didn't. Don't. I'm not going to say it again" and then essentially and for good measure well yeah cursing or essentially the equivalent of "Get lost".

Some call this provoking. My brother constantly admonishes not to provoke them. As he is fearful having been lifted into the air himself. I stand firm. I do not give anything permission to physically harm myself or others and do not give them permission to mess with my things or anything in this realm or life if you will we live in.

Why? Respect. If I give it to others- mostly humans, yeah those, I demand, that is right Demand it back.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and manifest their lives according to their own faith.

Mine acknowledges personal safety and space. If a human came up and punched my friend in the face do you think I'd stand there and say nothing? If someone comes in a person and takes something from me or steals my stuff I am supposed to get over it and do nothing?

If a human being came in my room and threatened me and threw something at me do you think I wouldn't curse them out?

You may think these extreme examples. Unfortunately such examples even with us as human beings happens more frequently than one may think.

Either case my way of dealing with these examples remains the same. Respect those I love, my spaces personal and not so personal, my possessions- or remove yourself from my area. Human or not.

They're called boundaries and they are there for a reason.

That is the way I view it.

An aspect of my higher self or guide of mine pitching a random fit and eating a jar of pickles and making a general ruckus during a safe meditative session of my own is one thing. Manifesting physical violence in my life and world is another. The latter example will not be tolerated by myself, or any other respectful or sane individual imo.

Quote:
Forget that, I care far more wether or not it intends to put me in a GRAVE instead of a hospital. But it's almost been a year and nothing happened. If anything it had plenty of chances to screw me up at moments when I was too reckless (especially with alcohol) and things could've ended horribly wrong, but miraculously they didn't and no misfortune was bestowed upon me. So whatever it is, it seems more like it covered my *** instead of being after it.

In light of what you are saying, that not much has happened or messed with anything in a year or so, I would think it would be alright to say, I don't think you personally to be in any physical danger or in harms way at the moment. Which is indeed a good thing.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
In light of what you are saying, that not much has happened or messed with anything in a year or so, I would think it would be alright to say, I don't think you personally to be in any physical danger or in harms way at the moment. Which is indeed a good thing.

Well I don't want to be too cocky but a few days ago when I was totally intoxicated with alcohol (I made the stupid decision to not eat before of) this thing could've easily possessed me and wreck havoc but nothing bad happened and all ended well, like many other times. This and the fact the paranormal/poltergeist activity she displays is quite rare and kept to a minimum amount, like a prank once in a few months. Makes me think its trying to gain my trust either for good or bad intentions, or doesn't want me to focus too much on her. (I hate refering to the being as ''IT'' as if it's the creepy horror clown from that Stephen king movie, lol).

And even though I am not happy about myself, one thing I DO like about myself is how this weird paranormal stuff I've experienced doesn't really affect my life or way of thinking while most normal people would be like ''EEEK GHOSTS!''. Not like I am scared to visit the bathroom at night or something like that, and I still occasionally watch horror movies alone late at night.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well I don't want to be too cocky but a few days ago when I was totally intoxicated with alcohol (I made the stupid decision to not eat before of) this thing could've easily possessed me and wreck havoc but nothing bad happened and all ended well, like many other times. This and the fact the paranormal/poltergeist activity she displays is quite rare and kept to a minimum amount, like a prank once in a few months. Makes me think its trying to gain my trust either for good or bad intentions, or doesn't want me to focus too much on her. (I hate refering to the being as ''IT'' as if it's the creepy horror clown from that Stephen king movie, lol).

And even though I am not happy about myself, one thing I DO like about myself is how this weird paranormal stuff I've experienced doesn't really affect my life or way of thinking while most normal people would be like ''EEEK GHOSTS!''. Not like I am scared to visit the bathroom at night or something like that, and I still occasionally watch horror movies alone late at night.

I agree it is very good you do not let it affect you in ways others might. That is level headedness.

and as someone who has both been possessed in a partial and full on state, I will say it is also good nothing ill came of your experience. I have been through both types of possession, whether others believe it or not. My father likes to say just because someone believes something doesn't make it true. And my response is always a duality and the opposite And? Just because someone dis-believes something, doesn't necessarily make it untrue.

My personal, real, human experience of possession as well as being a witness to the possession of another- clearly indicates this to be possible. Other's opinions affect me as much as going to the bathroom at night affects me- I have my own perspective of the night.

But to be honest, while you seem to come from a stand point as one whom is either uncertain of one's belief in God, or simply chooses (yes it is a choice) not to, you seem to be very clear on your own beliefs dis beliefs, and you seem to stick up for what you feel is right. For this and for being another actual human in a physical from you are deserving of respect.

And therefore it is good you seem to at this time not have to go through what I have had to go through, seemingly because I believe.

My point, drunk or not nothing has the right to invade your space or violate you as an individual and human being.

I have no help available to me in these situations and experiences I have gone through, only my self, my judgement, and my own ways of dealing with these things, and what works as such situations arise. Sometimes one is called to bless a person, at others they are called to bless a space or dwelling.

For myself, there is no church in my area with a priest that I am able to currently get to, that has experience with this. Due solely at this time to my location. Further not every priest I have come to met believes themselves in such thing. Further still at a young age I was taken advantage of by one during confession, my first and last. And finally most religious individuals I have come into contact with call me evil on sight. Because I do not adhere to the religion I believe in in exactly the way in which they do. To further complicate things, my father despises most Catholics and calls them evil and interprets the bible in his own method and by his own inconsistent spiritual laws.

I literally walk my path alone. I do not shun it. I deal with it. Because I have faith.

Believe what you will, according to you will and only your will, as no one and nothing has a right to tell you what to believe.

But, personally I believe we all in our own ways have something to hope for.
If I didn't I literally wouldv'e died during that possession, without a doubt.

The only reason I'm still here is because my friend was able to convince me to not let the thing take me. I had given up, he told me I grew pale and gray of skin color and looked as if I was letting it kill me/ letting it let me die.

And I was. I had had enough. I was going to literally fight it one way or another. On it's terms or my own.

But I survived it, by some God awful miracle.

There is good in this world, simply waiting for us to find it.

But what do I know? I can't even get my religions together.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I agree it is very good you do not let it affect you in ways others might. That is level headedness.

and as someone who has both been possessed in a partial and full on state, I will say it is also good nothing ill came of your experience. I have been through both types of possession, whether others believe it or not. My father likes to say just because someone believes something doesn't make it true. And my response is always a duality and the opposite And? Just because someone dis-believes something, doesn't necessarily make it untrue.

My personal, real, human experience of possession as well as being a witness to the possession of another- clearly indicates this to be possible. Other's opinions affect me as much as going to the bathroom at night affects me- I have my own perspective of the night.

But to be honest, while you seem to come from a stand point as one whom is either uncertain of one's belief in God, or simply chooses (yes it is a choice) not to, you seem to be very clear on your own beliefs dis beliefs, and you seem to stick up for what you feel is right. For this and for being another actual human in a physical from you are deserving of respect.

And therefore it is good you seem to at this time not have to go through what I have had to go through, seemingly because I believe.

My point, drunk or not nothing has the right to invade your space or violate you as an individual and human being.

I have no help available to me in these situations and experiences I have gone through, only my self, my judgement, and my own ways of dealing with these things, and what works as such situations arise. Sometimes one is called to bless a person, at others they are called to bless a space or dwelling.

For myself, there is no church in my area with a priest that I am able to currently get to, that has experience with this. Due solely at this time to my location. Further not every priest I have come to met believes themselves in such thing. Further still at a young age I was taken advantage of by one during confession, my first and last. And finally most religious individuals I have come into contact with call me evil on sight. Because I do not adhere to the religion I believe in in exactly the way in which they do. To further complicate things, my father despises most Catholics and calls them evil and interprets the bible in his own method and by his own inconsistent spiritual laws.

I literally walk my path alone. I do not shun it. I deal with it. Because I have faith.

Believe what you will, according to you will and only your will, as no one and nothing has a right to tell you what to believe.

But, personally I believe we all in our own ways have something to hope for.
If I didn't I literally wouldv'e died during that possession, without a doubt.

The only reason I'm still here is because my friend was able to convince me to not let the thing take me. I had given up, he told me I grew pale and gray of skin color and looked as if I was letting it kill me/ letting it let me die.

And I was. I had had enough. I was going to literally fight it one way or another. On it's terms or my own.

But I survived it, by some God awful miracle.

There is good in this world, simply waiting for us to find it.

But what do I know? I can't even get my religions together.

Yea, unless I start seeing otherworldly stuff to a point I can't even shower or take a **** anymore without being watched, or when objects get broken, I don't think it is much to worry about yet even though that can change. As harmless this thing seems, I still have this in-built instinct thanks to religion (even though I'm not really that religious anymore) not to blindly trust entities and automatically assume them to be a tiny angel sitting on my shoulder because evil beings can be deceptive and disguise themselves as beings of light. For all I know this force I'm dealing with is not even the same angelic entity from my dream but merely something else masquerading as it. Then again, maybe I am just seeing ghosts (figurally speaking) and there is indeed nothing to worry about. That would be nice, considering I already struggle with keeping my life on the right path so any additional problems like demon possession wouldn't exactly boost my mood and make my day any better.

And the hilarious thing is, regarding what you said that no church believes in those things, I can in a way confirm that because I work in a monastery myself alongside Catholic monks in a cheese factory, and they told me most of them don't even believe in demons and things like that. But the other ones who call you evil are just hypocrites themselves who only like to fingerpoint at those with different beliefs. Of course I don't know you IRL so I can't be sure, but the way I've gotten to know you on this forum you don't give me the impression of a serial killer or anything like that. And if what you say is all true regarding your experiences with demons, I am glad to hear you've all endured it and still alive and okay (I hope).
Old 04-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Yea, unless I start seeing otherworldly stuff to a point I can't even shower or take a **** anymore without being watched, or when objects get broken, I don't think it is much to worry about yet even though that can change. As harmless this thing seems, I still have this in-built instinct thanks to religion (even though I'm not really that religious anymore) not to blindly trust entities and automatically assume them to be a tiny angel sitting on my shoulder because evil beings can be deceptive and disguise themselves as beings of light. For all I know this force I'm dealing with is not even the same angelic entity from my dream but merely something else masquerading as it. Then again, maybe I am just seeing ghosts (figurally speaking) and there is indeed nothing to worry about. That would be nice, considering I already struggle with keeping my life on the right path so any additional problems like demon possession wouldn't exactly boost my mood and make my day any better.

And the hilarious thing is, regarding what you said that no church believes in those things, I can in a way confirm that because I work in a monastery myself alongside Catholic monks in a cheese factory, and they told me most of them don't even believe in demons and things like that. But the other ones who call you evil are just hypocrites themselves who only like to fingerpoint at those with different beliefs. Of course I don't know you IRL so I can't be sure, but the way I've gotten to know you on this forum you don't give me the impression of a serial killer or anything like that. And if what you say is all true regarding your experiences with demons, I am glad to hear you've all endured it and still alive and okay (I hope).

Often times I do see things within my sight, and unless they throw something or move things of their own accord I merely ignore it to my best ability, this is to keep myself well grounded and safe, from my very own mind if you will. I also hear things I occasionally sometimes acknowledge via thought alone, I find most things have a logical explanation. As in I often times hear audible noise/ voices within fans, the hum of the computer and even the music I am listening to. What this is is merely the noise around me, then again I've heard things around me within silence as well. Most often I ignore such things and chalk it up to the hum of the computer or the air of a fan. Though, sometimes I'll hear something or some voice that for some reason I consider slightly amusing. Something like "I wish to eradicate and swallow your soul", and I respond via my own thought and within my mind "And? Please by all means do so? And just what do you think is going to happen? Yeah that's right nothing. Beat it bozo." And then I am no longer disturbed by something I hear. I use this technique as a form of humor to cope and deal with such thoughts as thinking I heard something. It gives me a laugh because my humor is darker and odd and as opposed to feel in a negative state I turn it into something positive. Which is essentially how I live my life.

As for priest and other clergy and very as I would call more condemning or piously religious types I don't get along very well with them often. I have had one Catholic Knock on my door preach his gospel call me evil because I told him honestly I didn't believe the same, and he spit on me while at my door and called me evil? I told him to take leave, he felt the need to continue his hateful speech, and to spit at me, so I got irrate (as anyone would) and had to actually chase the guy out of my space and down the stairs to the entrance of the apartment building all the while him calling me evil saying I threatened him. I explained to him he spit at and on me, called me evil in my own home because I gave him a chance and was willing to listen to him and judge for myself, he wouldn't leave when I respectfully asked him to, and so I forced him to. A stranger does not come to my house under the guise of religion and refuse to leave when told or asked.

People in general are capable of being very hypocritical no matter what belief or garb they wear. I known Native Americans whom often have very bad negative qualities which do not adhere to their own beliefs and use it as a mean of harm or abuse.

I feel shunned from shamanism as I am not a native myself but respect some of their beliefs and philosophies and shunned as someone religious and Catholic as I resonate with their faith as well. And many honestly do not know of blessings and possessions and means of helping with it. Not everything works. A priest could perform a full on exorcism and it isn't guaranteed to work. I listen to gut and try to remain of a state of faith. It's all I know how to do.

Yeah myself and my friend are still alive. We have overcome it. And yeah I am okay. Odd, but okay.

And good to hear at least one poster here doesn't think I'm a serial killer. I'd worry myself, but to be honest I am not patient enough for such nonsense, I mean all the trouble to go to.. forget that bad noise!
Old 12-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Knower

Dear SlayerOfLight

I will try to answer indirectly your questions since I will not use my own knowledge, instead I will quote what spirits answered about each of your questions.

Since some of them are too long I will give you some samples s per below…

1 + 2
495. Does a spirit-protector sometimes abandon his ward when the latter persists in
neglecting his counsels?
"He withdraws from him when he sees that his counsels are useless, and that there is a
stubborn determination to yield to the influence of inferior spirits; but he does not abandon him entirely, and continues to make himself heard. It is not the spirit who quits the man, but the man who closes his ears against the spirit. As soon as the man calls him back, the spirit returns to him…..

491. What is the mission of a spirit- protector?
"That of a father towards his children-to lead the object of his protection into the right road, to aid him with his counsels, to console him in his afflictions, and to sustain his courage under the trials of his earthly life."
492. Is a spirit-protector attached to an individual from his birth?
"From his birth to his death; and he often follows him after death in the spirit-life, and even in several successive corporeal existences; for these existences are hut every short phases of his existence as a spirit."
493. Is the mission of a spirit-protector voluntary or obligatory?
"Your spirit-protector is obliged to watch over you, because he has accepted that task; but a spirit is allowed to choose his ward among the beings who are …..

501. Why is the action of spirits upon our existence occult? and why, when they are
protecting us, do they not do so ostensibly?
"If you counted on their support, you would not act of yourselves, and your spirit would not progress. In order to advance, each man needs to acquire experience, and often at his own expense. He needs to exercise his powers; otherwise he would be like a child, who is not allowed to walk alone. The action of the spirits who desire your welfare is always regulated in such a way as to leave you your free-will; for, if you had …

Yes as per previous answers! 491 to 494!

499. Is the spirit-protector constantly with his ward? Are there no circumstances under
which, without abandoning him, he may lose sight of him?
"There are circumstances under which the presence of the spirit-protector is not necessary to the ward."

And so one, all questions from 489 till 521 are related to protector spirits, you can find at below book link:

www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

Good reading