Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Knower
Ah I should have read the rest of the thread first. At least I know the story wasn't mine. :)
Old 23-03-2017, 02:14 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaka
I have recently begun to communicate with my guides but stopped out of fear because of some scary stories I read on the web. One of them even admitted he had a small crush on me but then said to me telepathically "...you dont know my chains".

I got scared because I heard guides can be demonic, but then I talked to the guy who told me about them again and he affirmed to me that he does not associate with the demonic, that he can tell the difference and that he is a beleiver in Jesus Christ, and that it is Christ's light that protects him.

I do believe him on that note because I saw Christ in a dream about 10 years ago and alot of deppresion and pain I had been suffering was gone instantly.

So anywho I still decided to stop trying to communicate for now untill I learn to grow stronger spiritually to protect myself just encase...but sometimes just before I wake up, I will hear one word in my head... Actually just two on two different days consecutively. The first one was "necromancy", I did not knw what that meant so I looked it up. Apparently its in the bible as communicating with the dead which is forbidden. The other one was "Zales". I didnt know what that meant, I thought maybe zale's jewellers, as I had been looking for a place to take a few items that my recently departed best friend left behind to see what they are and if I can use them for prtoection in some way.

Anway so I live on a ship and I have a "reflection spot" I normally go to around sunset to watch the sun set and to pray, but when I went out there today I saw a massive bird...it looked like and eagle and it flew away just as I walked out. It had something in its claws but I couldnt tell what, looked like a box or something. So then I went around the corner and saw a bloody ripped off bird's wing! This was only a few hours ago so I feel pretty unsettled.

I dont know if its related or if its a coinsedence or what. Or maybe I am just looking for signs in every little thing now and it was just a thing of nature that I saw that can happen anywhere????

Hello Samaka,
Wow,what a scary thing to have happen,especially in your mind!
Do you know the mind sometimes plays tricks on us,eespecially when tired,during illness and when using drugs,even marijuana can have a real and devastating effect on some folk.

I am 64 years old Samaka,been around esotericism for maybe 47 of those years and I neither have a guide,need a guide or want a guide,do you know why?
Well this human body of ours, and I mean all aspects of it is made or designed by a power so great that he/it decided to grant us "free will",in other words we were let loose into life through birth to grow not just physically but spiritually too.

So,we have the God given right to choose our own path,its as simple as that,if you decide to become involved in the dark sciences then that is your choice,or if you choose the spiritual way then that's good too.
We have obstacles put in our way to test us,some folk overcome these obstacles whilst others don't.
Are you Christian?
Are you baptised?
Did you go through confirmation?
If you did the above especially confirmation then you took " the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit " as your saviour.
To some it meant nothing,to me it meant that I took Jesus Christ as my saviour above all others?
Its a very solemn oath to take but I took it aged 14 years and accepted that I was now allowed holy communion,I accepted the Holy Eucharist, this is said when you eat the little wafer "body of Christ" and drink the wine "blood of Christ",and it really is a really solemn oath to take.
I have tried to keep my oath,and,I have been truly tested and still am tested everyday.
I do not have a guide,but,I chose a man of eastern birth and religion as my guru,this Christ allowed and why not,my guru is his brother and I am their brother just by birthright!
So stop playing around with things you neither fully understand or want.
You will get folk here answer you from a Google search and then they become experts?,experts at Google not esoteric practice,that is only experienced by practice not by googling an answer for you.
The answer is within you,you are a God created " self contained unit "

Kindest Regards Billy.

Last edited by slowsnake : 23-03-2017 at 05:38 AM.
Old 23-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello Samaka,

You will get folk here answer you from a Google search and then they become experts?,experts at Google not esoteric practice,that is only experienced by practice not by googling an answer for you.

Kinest Regards Billy.

Is this in reference to the information I googled for the poster regarding the word zales in order to help them obtain information on the meaning of the word itself?

If so firstly my username is not folk it is SaturninePluto- and I am but ONE individual. I am an Individual not a Folk. Secondly, I am no expert in anything Read my signature. Read it again. Good.

Thirdly I googled it for the poster because first and foremost- simply because a voice being entity or whatever you'd like to call it says Zales- doesn't mean the word actually means anything in particular anyway.

It is best not to listen to every voice one hears anyway. The majority of them are lies, plenty of them are harmful and not many of them make any actual sense. Which is why I prefer not to hear anything tell me anything ever.

So while for me there is a level of agreement with you from myself here, please try not to assume why I looked up something for someone who asked or wondered about it- I did it to try and help. And certainly Do Not refer to me as any type of expert on anything. Or my expertise in kindness will begin to dwindle greatly ( Joke, seriously).

That being said, rash assumptions based off one's singular opinion are entirely unecessary.
Old 23-03-2017, 05:33 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Is this in reference to the information I googled for the poster regarding the word zales in order to help them obtain information on the meaning of the word itself?

If so firstly my username is not folk it is SaturninePluto- and I am but ONE individual. I am an Individual not a Folk. Secondly, I am no expert in anything Read my signature. Read it again. Good.

Thirdly I googled it for the poster because first and foremost- simply because a voice being entity or whatever you'd like to call it says Zales- doesn't mean the word actually means anything in particular anyway.

It is best not to listen to every voice one hears anyway. The majority of them are lies, plenty of them are harmful and not many of them make any actual sense. Which is why I prefer not to hear anything tell me anything ever.

So while for me there is a level of agreement with you from myself here, please try not to assume why I looked up something for someone who asked or wondered about it- I did it to try and help. And certainly Do Not refer to me as any type of expert on anything. Or my expertise in kindness will begin to dwindle greatly ( Joke, seriously).

That being said, rash assumptions based off one's singular opinion are entirely unecessary.

My comment has nothing to do with your post?

Read it again, and again,good!
Old 24-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Suspended
Guide
Nothing to say,its been said!
Old 25-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Suspended
Guide
Zale or ZaIl

Hello Samaka,
Kale is a Greek name and means "Power of the Sea or Sea strength" its a boy or girls name,my auto corrector on my tablet put wrong word!

Regards Billy…
Old 25-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

I am stepping into this thread instead of "closing it"

When we use terms like "folks" it is a general comment not an overall statement that singles out someone.

I have to agree with the "Google Search" it can lead one down the wrong path so many times, medially, spiritually ext. It too is written and re written by many hands at times. So we have to be able to take from it what we feel fits to us and what does not.

There are forces that are both good and bad its that Ying and Yang balance of life. We I feel need to have both in our learning path to grow. I work in both worlds in whom and what I am in this lifetime. So I know well there is a positive and a negative pull in all things. I know too that the power in that pull is real, as I have gone down that dark path and nearly met my death event from it. To come to realize I had to learn there not stay there to be me. To follow all religion as holding something of value but to NOT cling to one in that pull of "this is it".

I know well there are good and bad in the Guides and temptations of paths we can explore. I have Guides that are the contradiction in terms in whom they are but both serve me well.

I have a Buddha Master and a Black Witch as mine. That pure Ying and Yang psychic readers will tell me. Yet for me in whom I am they are key to me staying grounded and safe.

When we have something seen as negative around us we have to look deeper to why they are there. For many years I tried to cleans the Witch from me as did others to find that she is a part of me I need. She is my protector when I work in the dark forces I am called to at times. She is the one that gives me the knowledge to work there and Buddha Master gives me the strength now not to want to stay there and play like I once did.

So put the differences aside and share in "LIFE" experience and from there add to what you have "Googled" as sharing what you personally have learned. Not what you can call someone out on for just saying "read this".

We learn best from the sharing of experiences not from the "Its my way or the highway" of statements.

The "poking" stops now or actions sadly will be taken.

Lynn
SF Admin