Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2006, 09:54 PM
nickmellor33

galleries of justice-nottingham

i visited there today with my father in law and my step son and while i was there they did a mock trial of a certain man ( i cant remember his name right now but i will find out) who caused riots all those years ago because he was trying to change voting or something along those lines.....anyway i was chose to be the defendant and i was put in the dock and other people were chosen from our tour group as the judge ,a prosecution witness and my defense witness......i was found guilty and sentenced to be hanged on the steps of the court house in front of the public.......
now the strange thing was ...all through the trial i kept thinking i had been there before that it was all familiar and even worse when i left i couldnt stop thinking that it was all so familiar .when i got home i enquired if i had been on this tour before with parents or friends and i havent .......how weird is this......i get dejavu's all the time but never like this i actually felt ill coming home thinking about it........does anyone have any ideas what was happening......
Old 16-08-2006, 10:07 PM
chi chi

omg nick bet you was terrified i know i would be. maybe you was there in your past life have you thought about being regressed to try to find out
love chi xxxx
Old 16-08-2006, 10:13 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
omg nick bet you was terrified i know i would be. maybe you was there in your past life have you thought about being regressed to try to find out
love chi xxxx

i have no idea how to be regressed otherwise i would do it but yes it was the strangest feeling ive probably ever had.........alot of strange things are happening to me lately as ive explained in other threads and im trying to find out what but its hard and very fascinating at the same time......

nick xx
Old 16-08-2006, 10:18 PM
chi chi

hahahaha i'm with you on that one sometimes i dont know wether i am here or there if you no what i mean to be regressed all you have to do is find a good hypnotist dont think this would come cheap though i have had experiences like you when i have even recognised the people around me when we have been out but i know i have never been to the place we have visited before trouble is will we ecer find out in this life time?
Old 16-08-2006, 10:21 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
hahahaha i'm with you on that one sometimes i dont know wether i am here or there if you no what i mean to be regressed all you have to do is find a good hypnotist dont think this would come cheap though i have had experiences like you when i have even recognised the people around me when we have been out but i know i have never been to the place we have visited before trouble is will we ecer find out in this life time?

lol i have no idea but i sometimes feel like pulling out my hair cos aswell as it being fascinating sometimes its frustrating..
Old 16-08-2006, 10:26 PM
chi chi

i agree but wait till they give you a break and you get nothing then you start to think you must be going mad lol then just when you give up bang they are back and everyfin going on at once only different then you dont know which path you want to go down cos they have give you a taste of a few you want them all lol
Old 16-08-2006, 10:31 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
i agree but wait till they give you a break and you get nothing then you start to think you must be going mad lol then just when you give up bang they are back and everyfin going on at once only different then you dont know which path you want to go down cos they have give you a taste of a few you want them all lol

oh ask a few people on here who ive spoken to like kundalini or psychicsue ive already thought im going loopy but ive just been told to be patient which im trying to do but i suppose when it first starts its a slow process i want to hear them, i want to help them if i can but maybe im just not ready yet according to them ........but i havent heard the female voice for over 2 weeks now ......
Old 16-08-2006, 10:35 PM
chi chi

dnt worry she will be with you talk to her she will answer even if its just in thought i ask when i will be ready and all i get is soon grrrrr no time in spirit remember so soon could mean anyfin
Old 16-08-2006, 10:39 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
dnt worry she will be with you talk to her she will answer even if its just in thought i ask when i will be ready and all i get is soon grrrrr no time in spirit remember so soon could mean anyfin

99% of me believes all this is real because lots of things are happening to me such as the female whispering voice,im dreaming alot (even though its usually about me dying,the latest one me being stabbed) and weird thinga are happening in our house like things going missing and never found again.........hopefully my female spirit will decide sooner is better than later ....
Old 16-08-2006, 10:42 PM
chi chi

hahahahaha tell spirit to put them back they usually do my sister is always losing her earring and she asks my gran to find them for her she has done this 3 or 4 times now and she always places them in middle of bed on top of duvet
Closed Thread