Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Guide
Thank you WW for the informative read. I have a couple of questions that I was wondering about, If you know the answer could you please help me?

1. If we decide to take our own life in this life, despite what our guides tell us, does that change the afterlife for us?

2. Once on the other side can we chose to end our existence?

I would appreciate any advice on these two questions. *Do not worry, these are just curious questions*

Thank You and peace and light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 11-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Not sure if you want to mention it.. you do not have to.. but the most common factor for anyone is the 'is it me or them replying' factor. As a general FAQ.
Reply With QuoteThank you Athy. And you are right, that is a very common doubt you mention there - I will add a paragraph about it.

That is so true. I thought it was my imagination playing with me. I had made contact with my birth guide, but I doubted it was real. His name sounded vaguely familiar to me. Apparently I had met him when I was small. I asked my Mom if she remembered an imaginary friend with his name and she said yes, I did have a friend with that name. I knew then what I was experiencing was real!! This was maybe 1 1/2 years ago.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Thank you WW for the informative read. I have a couple of questions that I was wondering about, If you know the answer could you please help me?

1. If we decide to take our own life in this life, despite what our guides tell us, does that change the afterlife for us?

2. Once on the other side can we chose to end our existence?

I would appreciate any advice on these two questions. *Do not worry, these are just curious questions*

Thank You and peace and light be yours,
SpiritCarrier

SpiritCarrier, that has to be among the darkest questions I have ever received. I must say that although I am now curious too, I have never heard a guide comment on either issue. I will certainly not attempt any guesses. But if I get the chance to ask my guides about this any time soon and if they do not advice me against passing on the answers, I will either post you the replies here or send them to you in pm.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Master
Wonderful information WhiteWarrior, and thank you for all the work that you do!
Old 12-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
SpiritCarrier, that has to be among the darkest questions I have ever received. I must say that although I am now curious too, I have never heard a guide comment on either issue. I will certainly not attempt any guesses. But if I get the chance to ask my guides about this any time soon and if they do not advice me against passing on the answers, I will either post you the replies here or send them to you in pm.

now I'm curious.....lol

haha hopefully if you get the answers to these, you can post them on this thread.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:55 PM
unicorn121

Hey WhiteWarrior,

I was just curious did you receive all of this information from your guides? Does that mean that you can communicate very clearly with them?

I was wondering if you could ask something on the behalf of all the members of this community, which I also am very interested in, but which I think will have extreme benefits for everybody.

Is the law of attraction real? Is there a really simple, but reliable, way to use it? Can we use it to attract virtually anything we want? I always find that the most difficult part is believing in it. Is there a way to prove to myself that it exists in a short period of time?

As a simple illustration (not about proving it to myself, though): If I imagine that I have $15 million in my bank account, and I keep imagining that everyday and feeling positive feelings as a result, will I attract that reality?
And just to be clear, for my example, would the money be *assured* to come; like say, if I don't take up some opportunity, will another opportunity present itself? If I'm not too social, will I just end up winning the lottery?

Other than that, I'm really thankful that you're providing information. It seems like virtually everyone who is interested in providing this service and helping others will charge at least $100. So...thanks :P. Even though you're not being paid, just remember that upwelling of positive emotion that you get from knowing that you're a morally good human being. If I ever manage to achieve my dream of communicating with God, or at the very least my spirit guides, I would hands down offer free services for everybody. And I would earn a living doing something else.

But for now this law of attraction thing is crucial. Because I feel like I could also use it to attract psychic abilities, which in turn could help me communicate with my spirit guides. Do you think that sounds like a good idea? Sorry for so many questions, you're just a very rare individual here :)
Old 13-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Master

Thanks so much White Warrior for posting this. I am one of the people who have requested a session with you when you are free and online.
About the question posted by Spirit Carrier,I wanted to share that during a past life regression session with a gifted person, I remember her telling me how she took her life in a past incarnation. She recalled an in -between-lives state where she was taken to a special place by her guides and admonished gently and was made to realize her error. Apparently, it leads to harder life-lessons in the next life that the soul takes. However, I don't have any first hand experience of any of this.
Old 13-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn121
Hey WhiteWarrior,

I was just curious did you receive all of this information from your guides? Does that mean that you can communicate very clearly with them?

I was wondering if you could ask something on the behalf of all the members of this community, which I also am very interested in, but which I think will have extreme benefits for everybody.

Is the law of attraction real? Is there a really simple, but reliable, way to use it? Can we use it to attract virtually anything we want? I always find that the most difficult part is believing in it. Is there a way to prove to myself that it exists in a short period of time?

As a simple illustration (not about proving it to myself, though): If I imagine that I have $15 million in my bank account, and I keep imagining that everyday and feeling positive feelings as a result, will I attract that reality?
And just to be clear, for my example, would the money be *assured* to come; like say, if I don't take up some opportunity, will another opportunity present itself? If I'm not too social, will I just end up winning the lottery?

Other than that, I'm really thankful that you're providing information. It seems like virtually everyone who is interested in providing this service and helping others will charge at least $100. So...thanks :P. Even though you're not being paid, just remember that upwelling of positive emotion that you get from knowing that you're a morally good human being. If I ever manage to achieve my dream of communicating with God, or at the very least my spirit guides, I would hands down offer free services for everybody. And I would earn a living doing something else.

But for now this law of attraction thing is crucial. Because I feel like I could also use it to attract psychic abilities, which in turn could help me communicate with my spirit guides. Do you think that sounds like a good idea? Sorry for so many questions, you're just a very rare individual here :)

Um. On one hand I find the whole concept of LoA somewhat dubious. As they used to say in Russia... "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride." But I know many people spend a lot of thought on this issue and I will ask my guides - or other trustworthy spirits - what they know about it and come back with their reply whatever it is. I've been surprised before. You might want to be a bit patient though.
Old 13-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Pathfinder
Thankyou for your post White Warrior i really enjoyed reading it any knowledge to understand and learn more is greatly appreciated. I would like to meet my guides and find out what each one is for as to my knowledge i have met one and she is for nature. I can sense a few guides for myself but would love to know who they are and communicate with them can you help me please xx
Old 13-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn831
Thankyou for your post White Warrior i really enjoyed reading it any knowledge to understand and learn more is greatly appreciated. I would like to meet my guides and find out what each one is for as to my knowledge i have met one and she is for nature. I can sense a few guides for myself but would love to know who they are and communicate with them can you help me please xx

Sure, I will add you to my list.