Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Hera

There are many different types of gatekeepers.
I've been told I am one too as I cross souls into the Light.
So there are gatekeepers on both sides :)
Old 26-02-2012, 06:43 PM
amandria

I belive that we have spirit who protect us, because I have had many experiances of how they have helped me, I was awake in bed one night when this awful feeling came over me, an angry presance, then a tall man towered over me and screamed in my face, i shut my eyes and was frightend, but this strengh inside of me told me to scream back twice as loud, and stand up to this man, I scraemed as much as i could and returned the anger back to him which he had thrown onto me, i just let it all out and back threw it right back at him, i was still scared, but so proud of myself, and this give me faith in teh other side, i really do feel they are there for us, also, i had a dream i was running after someone, i was after a man who had hurt a woman, and this man nearly hurt me, but in my dream i had no fear, tehn, this big beautiful white hand, gently guided me back to my body, and i woke up, its something which i shall never forget.
Old 26-02-2012, 06:48 PM
amandria

I belive that we have spirit who protect us, because I have had many experiances of how they have helped me, I was awake in bed one night when this awful feeling came over me, an angry presance, then a tall man towered over me and screamed in my face, i shut my eyes and was frightend, but this strengh inside of me told me to scream back twice as loud, and stand up to this man, I scraemed as much as i could and returned the anger back to him which he had thrown onto me, i just let it all out and back threw it right back at him, i was still scared, but so proud of myself, and this give me faith in teh other side, i really do feel they are there for us, also, i had a dream i was running after someone, i was after a man who had hurt a woman, and this man nearly hurt me, but in my dream i had no fear, tehn, this big beautiful white hand, gently guided me back to my body, and i woke up, its something which i shall never forget.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:02 AM
MYFIGO

Nothing111... I have been able to help those with negative attachments. I do believe that we are the ones in charge of who we let in by our attitudes, our emotional state and choices we make in life. Any of those things can bring us attachments.

Yes, our guides do help us... by guiding us. I believe that when we experience that feeling of "should" or "Shouldn't" it is our guides trying to steer us in the right direction. When we experience the negative entities is because we failed to listen. Please don't feel this is criticism. It's not that we are always in the wrong... it's just that our human nature doesn't yet understand the laws of the psychic and spiritual world.

Sometimes it's not our fault (or choice) at all. I find that people who have been ill for a long time, depressed, or even going through pro-longed grief can have negative attachments and need help to get them gone so they can recover an become emotionally strong again.

Here are a few things that have helped me and others. Fear creates more fear and more to be afraid of. Anger also powers fear and negative entities. Love is all there is. When you send loving feelings toward whatever you experience, you are much, much stronger than what you face.

One night as I slept, I was awakened suddenly. I saw (with my eyes wide open) a huge mass of white energy rushing at my feet. As soon as it reached my toes, my feet and lower legs became heavy as lead and I could not move. I knew not to be afraid, but I was prepared to struggle.

Just then, I heard two beautiful female voices in unison say, "No.... don't.... send it love!" So the next breath I sent from my heart was loving energy. To my surprise, I felt the energy release from me and the air in my room became clear and bright and I saw sparkles floating up and away. I closed my eyes immediately and fell into the most peaceful sleep.

Since that time, I've used this method often and shared it with others. I hope it helps you as well.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Experiencer
I'm not sure about this being a "job title" either. We all have a spirit team who help us with various things, some of whom will be more involved and some less and some of whom only appear for certain parts of our lives, and the spirit(s) we call our guides are generally the spokespeople for this team. I think the whole business is a lot more flexible than the labels we create to put on them.

Having said that, I recently experienced a "gatekeeper" for the first time. I tried connecting to someone's energy, and it was the first time I had done such a thing with a physical person without them being aware of it first (it was only to send some positive energy their way). I found I was unable to do it, and while I puzzled over this, I became aware of of a masculine energy sort of... eyeballing me, for want of a better word. Assessing me in a neutral way. Then I felt very warm energy from him, like a warm smile, and his energy moved aside and I was able to connect to the person's energy then.

It was quite a fascinating experience. When I looked at my own guide for an explanation he said "we do the same thing for you". His use of the term "we" implied to me that there wasn't a single entity whose sole job this was, but rather that it was one of the many things my spirit team help with. But I think it's quite possible that in cases where the person is very susceptible to spirit intervention, they may have one or more special spirit helpers just for this role. I think it's important to remember that our situation is always unique because our spirit protection is adapted to us as individuals and trying to look at things in blanket terms doesn't really work.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Tammy

WOw, that sounds fantastic Wes, what an awesome expieirence, i think there are not many people whom have experianced that.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Suspended
Hi Merrie :)

My gatekeeper is also my guide and guardian. Gatekeeper is a term he only recently introduced me to. He says he ensures that every being, energy an situation I encounter is for my highest good. He also makes sure nobody encounters ME who isn't there for their highest good. He knows my life and soul path inside out, and my mind!

(I know it doesn't always look like everyone you meet is for your highest good, but short of consciously choosing to ignore your gut and intuition, and choosing situations you find unpleasant or which don't resonate with you, you're on track with your good. They have this energy trick that makes certain things seem more tempting than others to your eye/feelings and they're VERY recourceful!)

I've got a LOT of guides, (many archangels) and 'guide' really doesn't describe the shear range of things each angel has done with me. They ALL guide, protect, comfort, educate, joke! They'll help with literally anything. I've had lessons in life from Michael, painkillers from Metatron, counselling from Gabriel, lively chats for hours with everybody - they don't stick to one job role. I get the feeling that a 'gatekeeper' is a role within a role - to gatekeep surely you have to be guide, protector, guardian etc as well. I don't think we have one being who does one thing. I supose it depends on the guide. Mine don't anyway! Mine are positively 'jack of all trades!'
Old 09-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrie
Can anyone explain "Gatekeeper"?

Is that a special guide or can your regular guide be your gatekeeper?

Thanks,

Merrie

my understanding of the gatekeeper is that there is one at each level of heaven and if you are not caught upto that level of heaven they will not let you in.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 19-03-2012, 02:56 AM
babycakes

Angel1

when i saw the word 'gatekeeper' here, i gasped. i havent seen anyone use that word ever since i have myself encountered a gatekeeper a few years ago.
I didnt know what or who the gatekeeper was either, so i googled it and did searches everywhere.
nothing.
and now, you made a thread about it.
although i can tell you that the only information i received from the 'gatekeeper' directly whenever i encountered him/her/it was that it wasnt a male ~although his voice did manifest as masculine in my mind~ or female. it didnt have form, it was simply a barrier between the etheric dimensions where it was needed/called/sent. i spoke a few times with him, ill call it a him because it did seem male to me.
so i have spoken to him and he merely told me he was neither good nor bad, he was neutral. he was the keeper of the doorways, which lead to different realms, dimensions. he also shielded the doorway from those that didnt belong there.
to me, i actually saw his energy, and this is when i asked who it was, and the actual name he gave was "i am the gatekeeper", and whenever i went to that part of the house, where i used to live, i would see him, he appeared to me as heat waves when i opened the door to the room he was in. i actually felt very safe when i found out who he was.
thanks for asking this question and ill be interested to see if anyone writes anymore about him.
blessings.
Old 25-03-2014, 07:32 PM
kline702

A true GateKeepers!

I would like to be the first to actually give you a clear answer. I would first like to state that I'm no expert on Gatekeepers. In fact I am just like you, as I am learning my role as a gatekeeper. My journey start when I was living in Las Vegas about 5 years ago. I meet this guy who I refer to now as a librarian, he had an abundance amount of knowledge. In a discussion one day I asked him what he know about me and who I am. He then stated that I was a gatekeeper and that one of my gates where there in Vegas(which I never actually got to meet). I told him that when I tried to mediate I would see hundreds of thousands of boxes. He stated that these were the keys to all the gates that I was able to access. He also shared that my people have been doing this for longer then the earth was around. At that time I was not awakened and didn't pay it much mind and carried on with my life. A few years later (about 3 to be exact) I moved from Vegas back to my home town in SC. With doing so I made new friends and started hanging out with more enlightened people. One night me and one of my now close friends/brother were sitting and talking about life and the awakening. Out of no where my brother stated that he feels that I am a gatekeeper. This kinda of shocked me a little. How could two people whom lived across the country, whom never meet come up with the same conclusion? Maybe they Know something that I didn't. After this had happened, I was one day meditating at a friends house that I was house sitting for. While in a higher state of consciousness I heard a voice. The voice was of a man, who keep saying GO.....GO......GO... Go where I asked! GO....Where? Back home? There is nothing there? GO.... Next thing I Know I was back at my home planet but there was nothing there. My planet was destroyed long ago. I told the voice see there is nothing there. The voice said for me to remember all the joy and happiness; all the love that did exist. He said that none of this could be destroyed, that it is just like energy that could never be created nor destroyed but only transferred. And just that like all that joy and love; he transferred me here to spread the light. He showed me a galactic map of our cosmos. It showed 5 lighted markers on this map which represented me and 4 others. He stated that he put us here to bring light back to this area; It has been in the dark for to long. And then I came back to my earthly self. So now you are wondering how this can be connected to a Gatekeeper. I have done some research on Gatekeepers and have came to this conclusion. Just like most of you would agree a gatekeeper guards gates with the intent of only allowing good(light) in and not giving access to evil(darkness). You must understand my people, the true gatekeepers, have been around since the beginning of time. Even in the bible there are several places that state about gatekeeper. We have been protecting what is right and good. I have seen several different discussions where people say that anyone can be a gatekeeper, or that gatekeepers are spiritual guides within us that protect us from evil; For some reason when I read this all I can think is that its not true, its like a natural feeling I have. Like I said in the bible, when they did talk about gatekeepers, it states that they were appointed by the Source and those whom were appointed give others the power to help guards these gates, weather its to stand guard or to help heal guards that have been injured, or to just keep the guards on the right path of goodness. Think of it like an army, There is one who is in charge of it all but he/she gives others the power to command smaller units. I personal feel that gatekeepers are a specific type of race of beings. I honestly don't feel that just any earthling can be a gatekeeper, but I do feel that ALL earthlings can assist the gatekeepers in keeping darkness out of this area. With this being said I don't want to discourage anyone from this topic. In fact I want this to be more of an eye opener! If you are not a gatekeeper but you feel connected with this topic, it does not mean you are not important in our battle for purity. To be honest you are just as important as the gatekeeper for this is not our world but yours. It is our job to bring light into this area but its your job to maintain that light in this area. Why must you earthlings maintain this light? When the gatekeepers have finished our job here and we bring this area out of darkness just like the army we will be reassigned to another area to help them. Of course some gatekeepers will be left here to make sure the Gates of this realm, Solar system, planet are taken care of, but never-the-less we will leave. I would like to take a moment to talk about the only gate that I have actually been able to come in contact with and operate. Its was not till I moved back to my hometown and realize my task. I was outside on my front porch and was dazing into the middle of two trees. When I saw energy moving on the ground between me and these trees. Two rows of energy were moving, one from the right side of my body and the other from the left. Like a cycle or circuit between us; one moving in and the other out. I then saw a vast amount of energy between these trees formed. I then realized that the energy was making a gate. This is the first time I have ever experienced this and kinda didn't know what to do but at the same time all I did want to do was let it happen, but something then changed that. I saw a red face that made me very uncomfortable and my natural instincts did not like it what so ever. I know that it was not a good energy, so with out hesitation I locked that gate down. I was able to see the gate close and get locked with 12 locks on each side(24 all together). A couple months past and because of some life's obstacles I feel into a depression(now back to normal) and have not went back to this gate. Once I get some issues settled I will return to this gate but for now I must move on. You all must understand that there more gates out there then you know, some are in plain site and others are hidden for reasons unknown but must stay hidden. Each gate has its own purpose, some are used as traveling points between realms, space, and other earthly destinations. some are used like I said as one way trips not just for being travel but for light to travel to areas, as well as information to be transferred to beings who needs it, the list can go on and on. I would like to now say that this is most of the information that I have obtained and just like you I would like and need to know more about this topic. This is why I am putting my information out here; so maybe someone else who feels the same can help add their thoughts to the puzzle. I will hopefully here soon go and meet with a stronger gatekeeper in my state that controls a busier gate and will hopefully help assist me in my journey. Untill then please if you have anymore knowledge on this please share so we can awaken the others and start doing what we were meant to do. Individually we will not succeed but collectively we will prevail! Thank you all for read and I hope this has helped you Merrie and others.

-A True Gatekeeper.