Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2006, 02:29 PM
AL

Nice one, I may edit this post if I come up with any feedback to your interesting post.
Sacrifier? the mind boggles.
It all seems fairly positive stuff though. Egoless and all that
Cheers Al*

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:56 PM.
Old 14-03-2006, 05:23 PM
starlite

I Look Forward To Your Comments - Also Ilfrarendous If You Got Any Ideas.

Love And Light Starlite
Old 14-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Mart

Hi starlight, i just erased my message again - do'h.

I have read the mustard seed parable about 5 times in the last 2 weeks through five different sources which is interesting. I have also been thinking about pi and i found out yesterday that there is going to be a national pi day in america.

The concentrating on the heart part of your message was also something i have been concentrating on the last few weeks, so thank you for posting it it's been really interesting to read and made me feel i am going the right way. I am feeling that anyone who can rid themselves of fear and who concentrates on the love in there heart and trusts in Gods protection will enter the new age in much better shape than those who can't. I think things might get a bit weird and it will only be by trusting that everything will be alright that people will get the most out of it or get through it unscathed. Think of it being like a dream, nothing to get frightened of but the fear itself sort of thing.
Old 14-03-2006, 09:24 PM
starlite

Well i am glad that my last posting had some worth to you. I was a little aprehensive about writing them down thinking that really they might be nothing (that human in me scared to bear my soul!). Whilst typing them up, i was very aware that they were also messages giving knowledge to myself to guide me on my path.

Anyway, i have been reading some of Pounamu's posts - and, in relation, it is all very interesting. I thoroughly recommend the ascendpress.org website. There is a an article on there under a Language of Love link - here there is another link the the ten octaves of love. It should be read. Whilst reading it i was very aware of how the theories could be related to those ideas expressed in the bible chapters i cited above.

I think, Mart, you should seek out this article whilst i get my head round computer technology and try and send u the direct link.

Love and Light Starlite x
Old 18-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Mart

Thanks starlight, i shall have a look. Everything you wrote was really interesting, whether it came from you or through you i think it is equally as interesting and if you feel it is something to be shared then that can only be good.
My feeling is that any feedback is positive and can be learned from, even if it is hard to take or seems destructive. Nothing can destroy me unless i give it permission and fear or self doubt is the thing that creates a mindset in me that makes me give permission. We are all indistructable souls with no start or end, the illusion of beginnings and endings causes our doubts which hold us where we are but life is just a dream really, relax and love and it is nice, worry too much and fight against whatever comes your way and it becomes harder.
Old 30-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite

So, what do you think i should do with these messages re. the truth?
I look forward to hearing from u
love and light starlite x

Hi Starlite

It's hard to know isn't it?
I feel your pain! LOL!

I also know truths that used to really bother me.... "does anyone care?... am I alone in wanting to change this situation?...
The associated feelings used to pollute my energy every second of every day!

All I'd say is that I have overcome concern by discovering how efficient and powerful spirit really are! - and by understanding (110%) how much it benefits the cause if I let go of the burden.

I have every faith that all of us who choose to develop - by working together without ego - will succeed in generating enough love and light to more than smooth the ascension process.

Those who do not will be okay too, because their energies will be lifted anyway?! LOL!

Many spirits, whether in body or not, are working behind the scenes to convert the cores of negativity this planet possesses. And I have to honestly say, how exciting it is to appreciate quite how brilliantly this is done! LOL!
Old 23-04-2006, 01:07 AM
2498charm

It is saying that to following your heart is more important than the chasing of the all mighty dollar. That time should be used wisely in persuit of what the heart needs and all good things will come to someone who just follows their heart. It is a very cryptic way to state something so simple though. The egg is to sybolize delicate nature of the heart. The reference to muck milk and natures pantry symbolizes the natural order in which things are meant to happen.
Old 28-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Master
?

I would be interested to read your comments on how you believe the end of days / dawn of the golden age will effect how man views his relationship with his soul and his interaction with others.

Love and Light Starlite x[/quote]

Hi starlight, thanks for being brave enough to post your messages. In answer to your question, I don`t expect this to be the end of days, We are ready to move into a more golden age, but we are thinking of this movement in human terms and the timescale of the infinite is not so swift as we would like. Eventually if man works for it the step up will take place. At the moment, we as a species, have taken huge technological steps over the past couple of hundred years in particular, but we have not matched these leaps with our spiritual development, steadily thpough through sites such as this and wonderful people like colin fry and mr acorah and many others, through world figures like sai baba and mothe rmeera and mankinds own yearning for more, we will advance.
This advance in itself is linked to what we undertsand about the divine and our link through the soul to her. As we grow we know morer and , if we can control our egos we will aspire to get closer, this aspiration combined with spiritual endevour will draw us forward.

Thats how I see it, but hey the others could be right and bush and the other maniacs might blow us all to kingdom come but I don`t think so

Hope this help
hugs peteyzen
Old 09-05-2006, 08:33 PM
dreamer

I'm not so sure controlling your ego is the best thing to do, maybe it is the "controlling" that causes these perfectly formed "problems" that teach us the lessons we "need" to learn before we realise the obvious, that is so obvious it is a mystery, how funny don't you think?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Master
Thanks dreamer, control is probably the wrong word in this context, perhaps a better way of putting it would be, `to rise above our egos, that is to reach beyond being human and the control that this condition has over us due to our mind and emotions. Then we can re connect with our higher state.
Closed Thread