Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-10-2018, 08:45 AM
Knower

Lightbulb Just did a reading about me and Judaism

So I’ve been wondering why I feel connected to Judaism. I did an online tarot reading for a romantic relationship. I’d say it’s pretty accurate. Judaism is partner 1 and I’m partner 2. Hanged man seems so accurate for Judaism. Temperance also seems to explain why I’m drawn towards Judaism. Judaism seems to have a good balance between spirituality and intellectualism.

Card 1 symbolizes Partner 1's emotional needs in the relationship:

The Hanged Man

Overview Card
Surrendering to higher principles, higher goals. Self-abnegation. The ability to take care of others in a compassionate manner. Sacrificing your interests to benefit others.

Card 2 symbolizes Partner 2's emotional needs:

Nine of Wands

Postives Card
A pause in work to rest and reconsider plans. Completion is so close, yet so far away! Exhaustion or too much responsibility.

Card 3 represents Partner 1's way of creating change in the relationship:

Two of Pentacles

Negatives Card
The ability to juggle several situations at once: jobs, opportunities, ideas. Balance between the earthly and the spiritual aspects of life.

Card 4 represents Partner 2's way of creating change:

Ten of Wands

Positives Card
Cumulation of a creative venture. Success that becomes overwhelming with responsibility. Your final vision is within reach, but work involved can be oppressive.

Card 5 represents Partner 1's intellectual needs and communication style when it comes to love:

Seven of Pentacles

Positives Card
Expectations of reward. Waiting for a material harvest, be it a creative project, personal relationship, financial reward, or any venture where time and work is invested. Nurturing others.

Card 6 represents Partner 2's intellectual needs and communication style:

Six of Wands

Positives Card
Victory! Enjoying success after hard work and struggle. Acknowledgement and honor from those around you. The fruits of courage and integrity.

Card 7 represents Partner 1's sensual and romantic needs in the relationship:

Two of Wands

Positives Card
Beginnings of a new venture, possibly business-oriented in nature. Dynamic partnership. New ideas that transform lives and energizes people. Transforming inspiration into action.

content continues below

Card 8 represents Partner 2's sensual and romantic needs:

The Sun, reversed

Positives Card
Unwillingness to accept affection. Issues with children. Creativity blocked by external or internal forces. Delays in expanding unto the next phase of a project. Feeling thwarted.

Card 9 sums up the emotional issues to be faced in your relationship:

Judgement

Positives Card
Important decisions or news. Movement into the next phase of life. Time for a major change in your life; this change may be welcomed but overwhelming due to its magnitude.

Card 10 reveals goals to be strived for in the relationship:

The Wheel of Fortune

Positives Card
The generosity of the universe. Chance. The ability to be open to abundance. Feelings of expansion. Capriciousness. The need to trust in fate.

Card 11 reveals the wisdom gained by loving each other:

Temperance

Positives Card
Integration. Moderation. Balance between the spiritual and the physical. Union of the conscious and unconscious forces of life.

content continues below

Card 12 suggests ways you can invite joy into your romantic life:

Knight of Cups

Positives Card
Artistic inspiration and receptivity. Activity in these areas of life. Grace and talent. A young man who symbolizes love, beauty, and emotional richness, and inspires others to appreciation.

Finally, Card 13 presents an overall theme for your love relationship:

Queen of Pentacles

Negatives Card
Fertility, possibly parenthood. Creating prosperity and harmony. Beauty, wealth, the home. A woman who is nurturing and accepting.