Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Twin flame numerology

Me and my potential twin flame both have the soul urge number 3 and his path life number is 7 whilst my birthday number is 7 (born on the 7th April).
Both our first names have 7 letters.
If you add our path life numbers together you get 12, 1 + 2 = 3, which is our soul urge number.
To also add, we were both born in the year of the Snake.
We are also 48 years apart (I know, it's a lot! ) , 4 + 8 = 12 then back to 1 + 2 = 3.
If you add his birth year up you get 18, so 1 + 8 = 9. If you add my birth year up you get 3, 9 + 3 = 12, then 1 + 2 = 3.

Is there any significance in this at all?

Last edited by Tabitha Mary : 08-10-2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Master
I wouldn't adhere too much to it.
Try doing the exact same thing with a number of other people, closer friends or family.
You may find you have similar things with more. Thing is we never check this with other people except with a potential partner.

It could mean something, might mean nothing at all.
Me and my alleged TF had the exact same 3 soul numbers, in the exact same following order as well... Now the combination of these numbers was quite peculiar & uncommon, yet we both had them and in the same order.
We were a 4 (me) and an 8 (him), best match in numerology for a love relationship, yet we broke up a year ago.
I've never had more in common with anyone else than with him -and vice versa-, everything worked, everything clicked. Ideal match.
We still broke up a year ago.
Sun signs also a very good match provided both are empowered, which we were. Our signs make a very good team, have the same needs and values, and temperaments.
We still broke up.

Does it mean something, maybe, maybe not. I think you can also have similar things with a very close soulmate.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Guide

Since when do numbers dictate how people behave? I've never seen such an obsession with numbers as i do within the twin flame religious cult. Its gotten bad enough that they even take battery percentage of their phones as "signs".
Old 08-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Master

Scratching at outside surface things because there is nothing connecting in the soul.

If you have to create the twin relationship by connecting the dots through worldly signs. Shows no soul connection. Attachment is what this behaviour is commonly known as and commonly confused for a soul connection