Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Suspended
Guide

Some words..

What is the meaning of life? Life has no meaning other than the one you create.

What is the purpose of life? There's no destiny, it's up to you to decide.

Why am I here? It's up to you to decide, there's no universal answer.

When you look in the mirror you don't see the real you but an image created by your mind about who you think you are.

A wise man knows that the mind holds not the truth.

There's no life without death and no death without life, they are one and the same.

When you are born, you die, when you die, you are born again.

Where is the Kingdom of Heaven? You are it and in it.

The thoughts come into your mind to be forgiven of their meaning.

True freedom comes when you stop listening your mind.

When I was a child I thought that having a computer means happiness.When I had my computer, I thought that having a better computer means happiness.When I finally had a better computer I had no happiness.If you seek happiness in things, you will never be satisfied.

Depression is like a blade with two sides, on one side, you suffer more than words can tell, and on the other, you understand that the mind creates the illusion.

There are two forces in this universe, fear and love, and in Truth there is just one thing, love.

Hope is how God is telling you that you are never alone and that you are always loved.

Have you ever seen a cat running after its tail? That's what you do when you search for God.

Hell is when you believe that you are alone and not loved.

Two people give their opinions about a painting."It's beautiful!", the first said, "It's ugly!", the other said.The painting was just a white sheet of paper.What is the lesson here? There is no painting! Who has ears to hear, let him hear!
Old 18-09-2018, 01:38 PM
boshy b. good

thank you simpleman.

i would like to stress out on words.
with reminders that ring bring to us,
we can do what anybody else does,
daily. everyday. we can toss reminders
and it be as a coach telling us to do
things that would create huge effort
if not. that's what I want to stress
about words.

i'm just snuck
with the flow
Old 22-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Suspended
Guide

If you don't know the truth, then how can you expect it from someone?

The outside world is nothing but a mere reflection of your inside world.

The state of your being creates the state of your reality.

If you seek material things in life, you will never have them, and if you will have them, they will never be enough.

The man who thinks he knows everything, knows nothing.

When you accept that you know nothing, then you will know everything.

People kept telling me that I am ugly and I kept telling them that their world is ugly.

Love has nothing to do with sexual desire, sexual desire is lust.

To love, it means to give, so, to preach love, it means to preach giving.

The word of God is the word of love, it gives everything and takes nothing.

What is the greatest joy in life? The joy of giving, there's nothing more soul-uplifting than giving without taking back.

If someone in need asks from you some money, give, and when they come to give your money back, tell them that it was a gift.

Your talents are not given to you to make yourself rich, but as a way to make people's lives richer.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Suspended
Guide

I think that people got it all wrong when it comes to the "law of attraction", in fact, there's no such thing.Why? It's an obvious answer, it's like tricking God, you do good ( with real intentions ) and it comes back to you, you are positive and you get positive things, nice, right? In my opinion, when you are positive and loving, you make everything around you positive and loving, that's it.I think it's all about getting to live what you fear the most through your own choices so that you can free from your fears once and for all the time, remember, fear is the only thing that keeps you away from God.You attract what you fear the most only because you want to free yourself from fear.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Suspended
Guide

The feelings you feel are nothing else but your own doing.

Do you want to live your life fully? BE AWARE OF THIS MOMENT.

Step into this moment and you feel feel the greatest joy you ever felt.

How to become aware of the present moment? Simply, OBSERVE IT!

You will live your life fully when you will fully be aware of it.

Meditation is nothing else but observation of the present moment without judging it.

To free yourself from your painful memories you have to relive them again, but this time, just observe, don't judge and don't blame.

The secret to achieve inner peace is to be aware that you are already it.

You think that what you feel is something that comes in and then goes away and this process keeps on and on.I come to tell you that things are not really like that, everything you feel, you feel because that is what you chose to feel.Your are the creator of your own feelings, you are what you feel.

As long as you think that happiness is somewhere in the future you will not live it fully here and now.

Happiness is nothing but a choice, choose, "to be or not to be".

A blind man is not a man that can't see but a man that can see and chose not want to.

You may think that if you would have a chance to go back in time, you will live your life in better way, but you would not, the choices you've made are the choices that defined you at that moment so that you can be the one from this present moment.

Seek inner peace and then you will have everything you ever wanted.

Are you aware that you are not really aware? As long as you think that you are awake, you keep telling yourself that you are not dreaming, but when you know that you are dreaming, you instantly become awake.

There are two ways to increase your awareness, meditation and fasting.

Fasting is like a spiritual bath.

If you want to free yourself from any addiction, fasting is what you search for.
Old 16-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Suspended
Guide

Understanding that your minds creates the illusion is the first step to true freedom.