Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Feeling emotional while listening to songs has nothing to do with deluding yourself into believing in a special spiritual connection that continuously is bringing you pain and suffering. If there is a constant need to remind yourself that love is hard, full of obstacles, some kind of mountains you gotta climb before getting to it, some kind of growth you need to undertake to finally be with that person...that is not love. That is hugely inflated imagination serving to protect your own ego from the truth that the person is just not as interested in you as you are in him/her. OP is a great example here.

You're wrong, but why take my word for it.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
You're wrong, but why take my word for it.

wrong about what, exactly?
Old 13-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Feeling emotional while listening to songs has nothing to do with deluding yourself into believing in a special spiritual connection that continuously is bringing you pain and suffering. If there is a constant need to remind yourself that love is hard, full of obstacles, some kind of mountains you gotta climb before getting to it, some kind of growth you need to undertake to finally be with that person...that is not love. That is hugely inflated imagination serving to protect your own ego from the truth that the person is just not as interested in you as you are in him/her. OP is a great example here.

You're right. The music has nothing to do with any delusions. it is very real, as have been the experiences the music had colored in. My own experiences here, there was nothing imagined. They weren't imagining it either. They are very real, with everything dialed to eleven, and good or ill, they were just as interested in me as I was in them. Me? Across thirty years of a scrambled life I can safely say they were the only person I thought of every single day. Some days it feels like thirty years would never be enough to overcome the obstacles between us, and if you could walk one year of those miles in my shoes you'd understand why I call you mad for thinking I'd want or need be reminded, at times reduced to asking God to help me forget, or let me forget, but more frequent are the days where forgetting about them truly seems the worst thing imaginable. Love doesn't really describe it or get it, and the same could be said of the h__e that was so pervasive.

Here, I invite you to read my other posts, and come to know how you got everything wrong. I don't take it personally. It's not even a matter of right and wrong. It's just that you've not experienced what myself and others here have, and you've said as much.

edited account too many safely-ies
Old 13-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Knower

@ Leader_of_Ten,
I loved your reply,
"You're wrong, but why take my word for it."
Made me smile.
Old 13-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Knower

Re love/ hate & having to defend one's self,
in regards to, "twin flames."
This reminds me.. of a gal I knew during my time with orig. t.f.. and she befriended me, after he left.. At first I liked the gal, thought she seemed nice.. a Christian like myself, I thought cool, I have maybe a friend to talk with (I had several in the area at the time, so nice.. ok ).. then..
she went on to dictate to me, & quote scripture (& I am very Christian but I do not like to be dictated at especially when it comes to my own love life & my marriage falling apart) .. telling me I had no clue what love was.
She told me he never loved me..
This friendship (?) turned into a nightmare, she was coming around day after day, calling, I quit answering my phone & the door & basically told her to leave me alone.. she had NO idea who I am or any business telling me that I didn't know love.
My marriage is falling apart & she is telling me I'm stupid that I don't know love & he never loved me???

Going through this connection, it is difficult enough the connection to get one's head around it.. the cleansing, beauty, power of it all..
Oh yes, she told me how he never did love me, and basically this friend ?
was going to tell me that I wasted my time, my life on this whole thing...

it was not but a short bit I set her in her place & told her to not come around me again. I stuck by that .. as she was no friend.

At the time I even allowed the questioning of myself for a second but put that to rest & to this day, close to 10 yrs since he left .. which was torture enough to endure the loss of all of this.. though God did begin to show me the WHY's... of it all..
I will admit, in the meeting & connection with original t.f. I had to eat crow so to speak, as I didn't understand my own parent's marriage by that time (when I met t.f. & he helped me see..)..
they I believe are twin flames.. My t.f. recognized these things immediately when we met and helped me to get my head around things & my FIXED ideas of love that as an adult I had worked my way into...
My very 3D life was shifted like an earthquake & I "woke up,"...
never been the same since.. Thank The Lord.

Love.. it's worth fighting for ...
5D to 10D love.. um.. like the t.f.'s & twin ray's etc..
it's heavenly.

Been humbled enough in my life to try to rework my way back into God's Truth about all of this stuff. I just keep asking God to humble me when I need it, to see what He Wants me to see.
& that is amazing.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I came to a new conclusion today. I believe that we create what we believe.
Like the Law of Attraction right? As we can manifest with only our thoughts and feelings material things like money, objects, a new home, etc., we can also believe in creating a connection with someone, especially of the deeper kind like a SC and a TF.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Experiencer

Blue Cat.. Yes that is exactly what I believe. If my heart really wanted that depth of connection then it would be so. So I run instead because his intensity scares me. He thinks we are soul family. It's easier to believe that's true. And maybe if I believe it strong enough it will just be.
Old 15-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
You're right. The music has nothing to do with any delusions. it is very real, as have been the experiences the music had colored in. My own experiences here, there was nothing imagined. They weren't imagining it either. They are very real, with everything dialed to eleven, and good or ill, they were just as interested in me as I was in them. Me? Across thirty years of a scrambled life I can safely say they were the only person I thought of every single day. Some days it feels like thirty years would never be enough to overcome the obstacles between us, and if you could walk one year of those miles in my shoes you'd understand why I call you mad for thinking I'd want or need be reminded, at times reduced to asking God to help me forget, or let me forget, but more frequent are the days where forgetting about them truly seems the worst thing imaginable. Love doesn't really describe it or get it, and the same could be said of the h__e that was so pervasive.

Here, I invite you to read my other posts, and come to know how you got everything wrong. I don't take it personally. It's not even a matter of right and wrong. It's just that you've not experienced what myself and others here have, and you've said as much.

edited account too many safely-ies

I will read ur posts. Its hurricane anyway, nothing to do.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Blue Cat.. Yes that is exactly what I believe. If my heart really wanted that depth of connection then it would be so. So I run instead because his intensity scares me. He thinks we are soul family. It's easier to believe that's true. And maybe if I believe it strong enough it will just be.
It's what i believe lately, LOA is what makes your life better or worse and usually you choose it. It seems i choose to run?surrender? to TF for the same trite reasons but this time it's not much from hurt but from sharing this love with someone else. Afterall, it's possible to love more people and that doesn't mean getting into a polygamous relationship !Just focusing more on the new soulmate connection, the TF wont go away of course!
Some say runner TFs are ready when you are into another relationship or you have moved on fully .