Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

Those of you who experience Telepathy - how do you know?

I know that sounds like such a silly question, and I do expect an answer of 'you just do' but... let me explain.

Without going into too much detail, I reconnected with the guy I believe to be my soul connection/twin flame (whatever you want to call it) back in May, for the first time face to face for 6 years. We have never had 'that' kind of relationship as we are both with other people. But there is a connection - I have felt it for 10 years and seeing him again that day in May, nothing had changed - I felt exactly the same, the energy between us, everything.

Anyway - to now. I get this overwhelming sense that we need to talk it out. It is intense, and I have been sensing this for about 2 weeks. I want to believe that he is calling me too, that what I am feeling is actually that he is somehow reaching out (I guess he could this without realising maybe?).

I am not talking getting together in any way other to talk it out, just to clear the air, know that the one thinks of the other etc. Simply two friends catching up.

2 questions:
* Is it possible that I can picking up on this intense need from him, or is it simply all me? I really can't shake it, the feeling is so very strong. And this may not be helpful but I have recently discovered Youtube readings and those I select all point to the same conclusion I have - they have backed up my thoughts (and maybe fuelled them, I don't know) both readings for my sun sign and for his.

* If this is the case, who is to initiate contact and how? I am afraid to reach out and message him because I don't want to annoy him, or cause suspicion with our respective partners. I guess the universe will bring it about if it is to happen but ...

Anyway - wondered if anyone had any thoughts? I'm not talking reunion here - that is not to happen now and perhaps even in this lifetime.

Thanks for reading :)
Old 17-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Guide

Don't be afraid to reach out to him and just say hi and see what happens.

I had this happen to me when I reconnected with a man from decades ago. I did message him, and he messaged back shortly thereafter. We continued and finally met again in person months later.

Like you I feel that strong pull to him but I'm not sure it's him or me. Go ahead and try just saying hi.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

I didn't really know until there were too many "coincidences" to believe otherwise.

That being said, you don't really have to say anything about the telepathy right away. Just say hi. It will either open up a discussion or not, but at least you'll know. It's possible you're picking up on his feelings, but it's equally possible that it's just you.

I understand the caution with respective partners. That's why I haven't had a real world conversation with my TF in years. But, as long as you're clear that there's no place for romance and that this is just about connection and catching up, it would probably be fine.
Old 21-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I literally hear his voice inside my head. I know it is real because a few moments later he will text me something similar to what I heard him say in my head. I told him I could hear his thoughts. He said he isn't surprised. HA HA

I am not particularly clairaudient so this is new to me and has never happened with anyone else except a friend and a client I heard laughing after they died.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycatsayshi
I literally hear his voice inside my head. I know it is real because a few moments later he will text me something similar to what I heard him say in my head. I told him I could hear his thoughts. He said he isn't surprised. HA HA

I am not particularly clairaudient so this is new to me and has never happened with anyone else except a friend and a client I heard laughing after they died.

Hi,

What do you hear, his thoughts of the present moment?

I have strong telepathy with him also but not in a hearing way. Its just like one thinks something and the other says it exactly in the same what or one wants to say something and the other is beating him/her in the sec. Lol
It can be face to face, in a physical state or remotely (fb chat etc). No importance of course.

So do you think it will be the next step to hear? Have you experienced my way also before?

Btw, I am clairaudient but I only hear entities lol.
Exception : I Heard past pains from a friend.....her husband was hurting her and I Heard her screams/cryings when she was talking about this period on phone. Creepy...
Old 21-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Well...

Confirmation of telepathy works well.

My husband and I have a telepathic link which was quite strong before we reunited.

We couldn't confirm the link when we were separated but once we reunited we were able to go over entire 'conversations' and confirm the link.

We don't need it much now that we live together but every now and then we will start a conversation where the link has directed us - it's quite amusing sometimes.
------

In regards to this person you speak of in this thread. I had a catalyst who I reached out too shortly after my husband and I were married. Though my husband knew about it because I hate keeping secrets from him and we've always been upfront about these sorts of things.

Anyway - I had a strong need in my soul to contact him because so much strange stuff was happening in regards to him and I needed to learn more from the connection at the time.

So I reached out as a friend and opened up a line of communication which then slowly pushed me down the path I was meant to be on.

Sometimes the soul just won't rest until it listens to that nagging feeling.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Master

I had two recent experiences. In a conversation with me someone was trying to explain a scene but couldn't word it. I saw exactly what they wanted me to understand. I spoke it out loud and they were like omg yeah!!!
Recently again....I was seeing scenes I couldn't explain of engaging with someone. I asked to show me and without verbal asking I got shown two photos of exact person in exact scene. Really uncanny!
Old 23-09-2018, 06:16 AM
Experiencer
I think everyone’s spiritual gifts differ & therefore their experience with telepathy will differ, a true Twinflame never leaves your mind, ever, even if you spend years apart, you don’t just think of them occasionally they are always their.

The telepathy I have experience has been literally, like a movie playing in the mind. An image of that person will suddenly be visible in your mind.
Or A song or words spoken that you know is coming from them.

I would imagine your experience of telepathy would also differ as to whether your third eye is open or not.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hi,

What do you hear, his thoughts of the present moment?

Yes! I believe so. Present moment thoughts.

I'm not sure about the other. We tend to know a lot intuitively about each other without it being spoken. It is nice.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
I know that sounds like such a silly question, and I do expect an answer of 'you just do' but... let me explain.

Without going into too much detail, I reconnected with the guy I believe to be my soul connection/twin flame (whatever you want to call it) back in May, for the first time face to face for 6 years. We have never had 'that' kind of relationship as we are both with other people. But there is a connection - I have felt it for 10 years and seeing him again that day in May, nothing had changed - I felt exactly the same, the energy between us, everything.

Anyway - to now. I get this overwhelming sense that we need to talk it out. It is intense, and I have been sensing this for about 2 weeks. I want to believe that he is calling me too, that what I am feeling is actually that he is somehow reaching out (I guess he could this without realising maybe?).

I am not talking getting together in any way other to talk it out, just to clear the air, know that the one thinks of the other etc. Simply two friends catching up.

2 questions:
* Is it possible that I can picking up on this intense need from him, or is it simply all me? I really can't shake it, the feeling is so very strong. And this may not be helpful but I have recently discovered Youtube readings and those I select all point to the same conclusion I have - they have backed up my thoughts (and maybe fuelled them, I don't know) both readings for my sun sign and for his.

* If this is the case, who is to initiate contact and how? I am afraid to reach out and message him because I don't want to annoy him, or cause suspicion with our respective partners. I guess the universe will bring it about if it is to happen but ...

Anyway - wondered if anyone had any thoughts? I'm not talking reunion here - that is not to happen now and perhaps even in this lifetime.

Thanks for reading :)

I wouldn't put this under the bracket of telepathy - maybe guidance from a higher realm, you may both be feeling it, a blueprint activation maybe. I had the same insistent feeling years ago and I just had to make a decision. As to who reaches out, this is not a question for us, it's your question to answer. What do you want to do, do you want to connect. If yes, do it If no, don't do it. Rather than looking for explanations or wondering whether you are feeling what he is feeling. Trust in what you would like to do.

As I say years ago I felt this insistence too and I wondered about it over and over, eventually I realised that I had to know, so I contacted. I am glad I did. Also I said just friends too, you never know where life may take you, and even if it not where you want, trust that there is something great out there for you