Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Do you mean that I was accurate about it all? I do sense that as a typo.

Anyway, hmm, I do sense you talked to him. Would you mind talking about that first person you said you couldn’t figure it out about? I’d very kindly much like to hear that — if you don’t mind me asking.

I feel for some reason that it’s very important, and Michael doesn’t seem to be acting as if he’d just tell me it soon.

It rather meant I went into to much detail.
Nor sure why you are stuck with this person, I have figured him out, he is similar to you, only was created by a group I call the overseer in 7th density, the density before we return to source. At that stage you don't distinguish any longer between angelic, Fae, or any other group, they all starting to blend together. I can not remember his name, would not name him anyway. (to much detail again)
By the way, not the person you suspected in this thread. This person is easy to locate. (lower fifth density Fae with a hidden agenda)
Old 25-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It rather meant I went into to much detail.
Nor sure why you are stuck with this person, I have figured him out, he is similar to you, only was created by a group I call the overseer in 7th density, the density before we return to source. At that stage you don't distinguish any longer between angelic, Fae, or any other group, they all starting to blend together. I can not remember his name, would not name him anyway. (to much detail again)
By the way, not the person you suspected in this thread. This person is easy to locate. (lower fifth density Fae with a hidden agenda)
Please excuse me for butting in. You are close, but still a bit off...

Correction, an upper 5th density Fae, who even if they HAD an " agenda" wouldn't know what that was...Maybe that is why it is "hidden"...even from ME. lol

Having said that, I'm still the vessel of a Fallen One/Ascended Master...take your pick..and I will tell you all something right now, I have never felt so much love and light emanating from a single being and it is a shame I don't connect with it more often than I do (my human side remains predominant).

For those who wish to know what this Angel looks like, this is a nice approximation:
https://goo.gl/images/WHVStB

What is "Angel" and what is "Demon" is pretty much fabricated by Christians to suit THEIR agenda and usually to admonish pagan or shamanic rituals and customs, thus bringing it all under the auspices of a dogmatic ideology for the sake of obedience to a strict, all inclusive set of Abrahamic tenets.

However, you ARE correct in that in the end, there are no Angels, no Demons, no Fae and not even God...no labels or concepts whatsoever, just pure, Absolute and blissful Consciousness...full selfless awareness..and this 5th Density Fae visits the 7th Dimension from time to time.
Old 25-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Master
The topic is whether some here believe arch-angels can incarnate?

Truth be told, I've heard wackier things.

Including some of the reasons people have cited against an ArchAngel being able to incarnate.

One of the zanier reasons I've heard being- Arch-Angels can not incarnate into a human body, because due to the pressure of this being's high vibrational energy the human body would perish/ be crushed, explode.

Personally, I like to remain open to many possibilities.

My two cents.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

Including some of the reasons people have cited against an ArchAngel being able to incarnate.

One of the zanier reasons I've heard being- Arch-Angels can not incarnate into a human body, because due to the pressure of this being's high vibrational energy the human body would perish/ be crushed, explode.

My two cents.

If we understand the processes of incarnation, we will understand why any entity or being from any density can incarnate.
Archangels exist in the lower fifth density, not that far ahead of us.
Old 26-06-2018, 09:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Please excuse me for butting in. You are close, but still a bit off...

What is "Angel" and what is "Demon" is pretty much fabricated by Christians to suit THEIR agenda and usually to admonish pagan or shamanic rituals and customs, thus bringing it all under the auspices of a dogmatic ideology for the sake of obedience to a strict, all inclusive set of Abrahamic tenets.

However, you ARE correct in that in the end, there are no Angels, no Demons, no Fae and not even God...no labels or concepts whatsoever, just pure, Absolute and blissful Consciousness...full selfless awareness..and this 5th Density Fae visits the 7th Dimension from time to time.

Sorry Rah Nam, but I’m afraid I agree with Shivani Devi here. I sense her words are more accurate in what she says.

Shivani, I agree. Too much of how people interpret Christianity today tends to focus on guilt oriented obedience, rather than freedom in love — some people are quick to label entities that seem rather different from them, but difference doesn’t mean something wrong.

Rah Nam, Discrimation around pagan ideas are unfortunate when different religions are supposed to give respect to each other, and it’d be a shame if you see it this way.

Take care to you both. I wish you two well.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

My two cents.

Haha, I agree. I doubt archangels would just randomly place all their energy on people at once — my experience says otherwise. First, they only take a small fraction of a piece from themselves to incarnate — as many people in the spiritual community can agree that souls can fragment in different ways — the whole foundation of the idea of twin souls in the first place.

He only shares the amount I can be given me when I’m ready — why would it be a surprise that archangels can control what they give? Supernatural abilities often aren’t like hollywood movies where powers get out of control for the drama, and after serving humanity for so long, I really doubt they’re not experienced in controlling it.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
If we understand the processes of incarnation, we will understand why any entity or being from any density can incarnate.

I agree on this one. If you know the process then you would not question it. Plus there are far greater beings walking around in human skin than most might imagine
Old 26-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I agree on this one. If you know the process then you would not question it. Plus there are far greater beings walking around in human skin than most might imagine

What’s the particular process then? I feel like I’m missing something. Greater beings? Sounds interesting — like who? I’d be really curious about beings more powerful than archangels if they’re really walking around here.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Master

Quote:
What’s the particular process then? I feel like I’m missing something. Greater beings? Sounds interesting — like who? I’d be really curious about beings more powerful than archangels if they’re really walking around here.

We are all told different stories.

Here is how I was shown it. that when a desire is launched a void is created, and energy flows in to fill that void. Always the exact amount of energy needed. So in terms of incarnation, every being gets an incarnation that matches themselves completely. Whether an ArchAngel incarnates becomes a question about whether there is a void that draws them in, not whether or not they can. since they are an equal part of the creator like all of us. Why did the tree choose to become a tree, and not a flying squirrel?

If I had had a choice in how I ended up in this world, with the suffering I sometimes allow myself to experience, I might argue that I would have made a different choice, yet if I had, then I would have been another being than who I am. So in the end there really was no choice

The latter I get the sense that you first have to ask your HS about.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hi there. I’m pretty curious about this topic — do you believe it’s possible? Because I strongly suspect I am one . . . when I talk to my Higher Self, what I hear is AA Michael’s voice. Somehow I put two together, and realized he is my Higher Self.

I’ve been hearing him as long as the early days of awakening a year ago, and I’ve been hiding it due to the fear that some people would think I’m crazy — even within the New Age community.

If anyone could bring light to all this, then feel free to tell me. Any ideas, experiences, beliefs and so on if you can. On the other hand, feel free to ask me any questions you’re curious about this. Others’ questions might help me sort this out into understanding.

Thank you, and take care.

My question for you is, if you are, will that change anything? Will that make you feel better with who you are and who you want to be? My guess is no. True joy and fulfillment in life comes from knowing yourself, not what you are, but who you are. To find out who you are look back at your life the good times, the bad times and everything in between. Think about how you acted in those situations, and how you felt. You will begin to figure out who you are, and don't be afraid to pursue your passions. It is through your passions in life that you find out what matters to you and what doesn’t. In the end, you will find the passion that leads you through your life, the one that defines who you are, what your perfection is and your path in life. Let that passion guide you and become truly free.

Min