Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2018, 12:35 AM
Seeker

breathwork and moving stuck negative energy

so I have some stuck negative energy (feels like grief) in the center of my chest. im assuming that's the heart chakra.

if i had to say, id say its about 1 and 1/2 cups of grief energy stuck in there. haha. it feels extremely dense, and when I feel into it, it feels very 'intense'.... whatever that means haha.

ive been trying out breathwork, and its super cool and interesting. when I breathe into the stuck energy, it moves up. also, it feels slimy when it moves up. idk why. its pretty gross if u ask me.

anyways, I breathe into it, and it moves up, I keep breathing into it more and it moves up some more and so on until its about to be expelled from my body.

so I'm 100% sure that this energy needs to be released through tears. please dont doubt this. im 1000000% sure. every time it gets close to being released, it feels like its about to be released through my eyes (crying), and i get choked up and a little teary.

unfortunately it doesn't want to come out, it seems. like, it comes all the way up, but for some reason it doesn't release. I'm assuming its because my body doesnt feel safe enough to release this stuff. it sucks but that's most likely what it is.

I'm wondering what to do now? should i find a super compassionate and caring healer to guide me through the breathwork? hopefully that will make my body feel safe enough to let it out. its kind of frustrating to be honest... i really want this gunk out... especially since it can foster disease.

any ideas? there are no breathwork places near me but i figure I may be able to find someone to help me over the phone. I'm sure its possible.

thanks