Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Experiencer

Tingles

Anyone else get tingling through their body when their guides are connecting with them?
Old 05-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Experiencer

Yes! And I get tingles when I'm making that divine connection before I do my energy healing work.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
Yes! And I get tingles when I'm making that divine connection before I do my energy healing work.

Very cool! I've only just started noticing it recently. Well I only have started making conscious contact with my guides, but I asked if it was them and they said it was. It puts "the chills" into a whole new perspective. I am so curious about energy healing now. When I have energy blocks, my muscle twitch now. I asked if I could send energy through it to smooth out the blocks and they said yes. So I imagined energy flowing from the base of my spine and out toward my twitching muscles. And then after a few moments I got the twitches to stop. Is this something like energy healing?
Old 05-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Experiencer

That's a pretty neat experience you had. :)

Energy healing is a catch all term for all modalities (reiki, etc.) - when I do sessions, I clear my mind and act as a channel for source energy to flow through me to the recipient. I'm not actually healing anyone; I'm just the facilitator. :) It's been really neat for me because it's developed into a sort of intuitive reading. I will hear words, see pictures or be given messages from the other person's guides. The main thing is I FEEL their emotions and hope that in me releasing (feeling & crying), that will help them in some small way. But it really is all about them and healing themselves.

To specifically answer your question, what you did can certainly be used in energy healing. It's similar in clearing and balancing the chakras in energy healing sessions.

Good luck and keep experimenting! It's so exciting! :)
Old 05-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
That's a pretty neat experience you had. :)

Energy healing is a catch all term for all modalities (reiki, etc.) - when I do sessions, I clear my mind and act as a channel for source energy to flow through me to the recipient. I'm not actually healing anyone; I'm just the facilitator. :) It's been really neat for me because it's developed into a sort of intuitive reading. I will hear words, see pictures or be given messages from the other person's guides. The main thing is I FEEL their emotions and hope that in me releasing (feeling & crying), that will help them in some small way. But it really is all about them and healing themselves.

To specifically answer your question, what you did can certainly be used in energy healing. It's similar in clearing and balancing the chakras in energy healing sessions.

Good luck and keep experimenting! It's so exciting! :)

Thank you for this information. :)

I'm also glad you mentioned you feeling and releasing other people's emotions. This puts new light on a reiki session I once had by a psychic. I don't know if I benefited from her at the time. I am a very skeptical person and she picked up on that but ended up saying the wrong things to me so that I did not feel comfortable with her. She basically told me I was not spiritual (which is the quickest way to shut a person down who is coming to you for spiritual guidance or healing!) what also got to me about the session was that she became visibly upset over what my guides showed to her about past lives. Violent things had been done to me, and she looked to me like she was really putting too much energy into someone else's past life which was no longer affecting them. I thought she was a bit wacky to be totally honest! However I did feel she was really contacting my spirits, but everything else was totally nonsensical to me as to what she was doing. I had basically decided I did not like her and I highly doubt the reiki "worked" because of that. The experience has stick in my mind though, so maybe she said the "right" things after all ;) And now I can see that there was a purpose for feeling terribly about this disconnected past. I think I really just felt guilty that she should have to feel suffering about something that happened to a past me which I don't think there is anything to feel bad about.

Look at that. I think you may have just helped clear some energy for me without trying! ;)

I really am the biggest skeptic, but it's been a dream of mine for some time to be involved in energy healing. It really has to make itself apparent to me first though. It is exciting that after all this waiting I am starting to open up to energy now. I realize that my emotional and physical status needed to be dealt with first. :) I really could never feel energy like this before (or perhaps never noticed) and it was all legend and theory to me, though I found it so fascinating.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Pathfinder

Its really odd that someone would post this today.

The chills/tingling sensation has been occurring when my guides or angels are around quite a while now. However, the light chills have been replaced:
Just a few minutes ago, I was relaxing on my bed with my laptop sitting on my stomach and I started to feel a slight tingle/chills on the bottom of my left foot. I rubbed my foot on the comforter to dismiss the sensation, but it only helped for a minute. It spread to my other foot and increased. I quickly realized that it was probably one of my guides trying to get my attention. Being the stubborn person that I am, I tried to turn my attention back to my laptop and avoid moving in hopes that they would get bored of playing with me. It wasn't at all unpleasant, so I figured I could handle it. That idea was short lived. As if my mind had been read, the feeling crept upward until both legs were tingling like crazy, and it felt like my legs and knees were being continuously electrocuted from the inside out. I had never felt that before in my life; it was so intense and it tickled so bad!! I instantaneously started to laugh and I couldn't hold it back for the life of me. I asked them to stop and (reluctantly) said I would get up and pay attention. Thank goodness I got a break!
It turns out that one of them did actually need to tell me something, so I am very glad that I was interrupted. Unfortunately for me, the feelings haven't completely stopped yet. I guess my guides and angels have found their new favorite way to mess with me. Its all out of love though... right?
Old 06-07-2014, 06:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotOfTime
The chills/tingling sensation has been occurring when my guides or angels are around quite a while now. However, the light chills have been replaced:
Just a few minutes ago, I was relaxing on my bed with my laptop sitting on my stomach and I started to feel a slight tingle/chills on the bottom of my left foot. I rubbed my foot on the comforter to dismiss the sensation, but it only helped for a minute. It spread to my other foot and increased. I quickly realized that it was probably one of my guides trying to get my attention. Being the stubborn person that I am, I tried to turn my attention back to my laptop and avoid moving in hopes that they would get bored of playing with me. It wasn't at all unpleasant, so I figured I could handle it. That idea was short lived. As if my mind had been read, the feeling crept upward until both legs were tingling like crazy, and it felt like my legs and knees were being continuously electrocuted from the inside out. I had never felt that before in my life; it was so intense and it tickled so bad!! I instantaneously started to laugh and I couldn't hold it back for the life of me. I asked them to stop and (reluctantly) said I would get up and pay attention. Thank goodness I got a break!
It turns out that one of them did actually need to tell me something, so I am very glad that I was interrupted. Unfortunately for me, the feelings haven't completely stopped yet. I guess my guides and angels have found their new favorite way to mess with me. Its all out of love though... right?

Haha. Funny that you mention this. I have also recently posted about a tingling sensation I often get in my feet. Kind of for a different reason, but still an interesting coincidence! Though since I've been thinking about my guides pushing energy through me the specific foot tingles have actually increased without the specific trigger (although, perhaps I am thinking about the trigger and that is often enough). Still, my guides DO read my mind, and perhaps they are trying to say "hey, pay attention, please". I have yet to find a really effective form of communication for them though. They are probably trying to make me aware of the fact that I ought to go find one. So we can have better and more specific communication. Because man am I curious about the things they have to say!
Old 06-07-2014, 06:41 AM
srpurple

I'd get those too, sometimes. But I think my guides often communicate with me through signs and symbols, even words. Like those times when I'm confused or when I'm having dilemmas, and things around me would somehow attract my attention like maybe a word or a phrase like "Don't stop" or "Stop wasting your time", "no U turn".. or maybe even a song which somehow answers my question would suddenly play on the radio.. images, mind-pops etc., They really do help a lot.

I think this happens to everyone, it's just that some people do not notice it or would not even bother to interpret the things that show up..
Old 06-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
I have yet to find a really effective form of communication for them though. They are probably trying to make me aware of the fact that I ought to go find one. So we can have better and more specific communication. Because man am I curious about the things they have to say!
I'm going through the exact same thing. I have yet to find a clear way to communicate on a day-to-day basis and it's getting a little frustrating. I sometimes get signs, songs, and odd coincidences to point me in the right direction, but its not very specific. More recently, they have figured out that by sending pulses of energy through my feet or my shoulder that it stops me in my tracks and it lets me to pay attention or "tune in" for emergencies. It's not a very effective way to have a conversation yet, and giving me a random giggle fit when I'm in public isn't very nice. I'm still working out the kinks and trying to find better ideas. If you find a good way to communicate, please let me know!
Old 10-07-2014, 02:10 AM
Pathfinder

Angels, not guides. Some different. Some acute tingles random spots on my legs or arms, the strong ones are top of my head and midsection to all over my body.